Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emma
    Hey everyone. I'm new here and thought the sexiness of Shep would be a good place to meet everyone Thanks for all the lovely pics, it's making my afternoon pass a whole lot quicker.

Welcome emma!

Glad we could help!

Comment

(((Beanie)))

Hope mum is better really soon!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving and Safe Travels from all of us to all of you!

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm new here and thought the sexiness of Shep would be a good place to meet everyone Thanks for all the lovely pics, it's making my afternoon pass a whole lot quicker.
          Welcome in the JFT emma !

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Welcome, emma! *hands out complementary thunk pillow, drool bucket, and straitjacket*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Thanks guys. Ma said she was feeling better when spoke to her, and she'd been out hobbling around the local market...typical parents!

Welcome to the asylum Emma, and anyone else who joined since yesterday...I'm really lousy at keeping up atm...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hey Emma!

Welcome to the Gutter. Pillow's and smelling salts are supplied for free, but we do ask for a small charge to contribute towards...um...'miscellanious projects'...(i.e. general dungeon maintanance, adequate supplies of chocolate, ice cream, sauces (all flavors),Hah's cloning experiments, first aid supplies, and Mer does seem to go through an awfull lot of whips....)

The Sexyness of Shep is definately a good place to start. Don't worry about all the drooling, sub-intelligent peeps lying about the place - their OK, just overdosed. The onsite Medic will attend to them just as soon as RL gives her a break, and she's done patching Shep up. Again. (Linzi, we *really* need to be having words about your medication dosages.. )

Happy thunking!

VK
                FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Welcome Emma!

Well, Trinity is on here tonight. Hoping it's going to be good! I'll let you know what I think of Shep in it later, though after reading the excerpt Eli posted from zero.snark, I have a feeling I'm going to be hyper-ventilating at one part of it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    Welcome Emma!

Well, Trinity is on here tonight. Hoping it's going to be good! I'll let you know what I think of Shep in it later, though after reading the excerpt Eli posted from zero.snark, I have a feeling I'm going to be hyper-ventilating at one part of it!
                    LOL...me too!

Hi Emma...welcome to the fun!!

Comment

Well folks, GW is still slower than my two brain cells on a monday morning....so i'm sacking it for tonight.

Later peeps
                      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Can GW get any slower?! I had a quick power nap whilst waiting for this page to load!!

Found this little animated icon of Paul McG trying to unzip Joe! Hee hee!

Comment

GW still slow... Too bad cause I really needed to have a little fun tonight (too much work, not enough time, it's the story of my life these days... )

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've seen The Hive ! Good episode, not the best, but there were great scenes and Sheppard is excellent as always !
                          I will try to make some caps (but I'm sure Mer's ones will be better ! )

Oh, and I've just watched the Judging Amy episode where Joe is in. Another 'awful suit' role...
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Yikes, could this be any slower..?

Yeah, think I'm gonna give up on it as well...I wonder if Darren knows how bad it is???

Laters people!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Yep, I did hyper-ventilate at the point I thought I would in Trinity! I actually enjoyed Trinity. I thought JF did a brilliant job here, and DH too. I sometimes think DH can be OTT, but I liked him here. Sheppard seems to bring out the quieter side of McKay! The end scene was quite emotional I thought, a bit sad. Maybe I'm just going soft in my old age though!
                              I am getting fed up with GW at the moment. It won't let me post, and if it does it takes ages! Tell me it's not just me?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't worry Linzi, it's not just you... I think everyone is giving up at some point today

Comment

Working...
                                X