Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Nice idea Eli! The next to nothing in Inferno sounds good. I read some spoilers today in a scifi mag .
    Spoiler:
    In The Tower Shep and Beckett are held hostage, and in Inferno the team are trapped on a volatile volcano planet and can't get off unless they can help the residents to use Ancient tech they have!! In Coup d'Etat the Genii have a problem with radiation sickness. In Allies Beckett has to work with someone he's scared of...ie wraith who's been retro-virused? This was in a PM interview in Starburst Yearbook.
    I dread to think what your magazine bill is every month Linzi...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

The boxer question is a perfectly brilliant one for any true thunker, or sad b****** addicted to Shep, so any of us could've asked it really! Though I think my angle would've been, why the hell are you wearing a belt now?
      I am that sad *******

The belt is protected territory...not going there...there's whips involved...
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Nice idea Eli! The next to nothing in Inferno sounds good. I read some spoilers today in a scifi mag .
        Spoiler:
        In The Tower Shep and Beckett are held hostage, and in Inferno the team are trapped on a volatile volcano planet and can't get off unless they can help the residents to use Ancient tech they have!! In Coup d'Etat the Genii have a problem with radiation sickness. In Allies Beckett has to work with someone he's scared of...ie wraith who's been retro-virused? This was in a PM interview in Starburst Yearbook.
        Thanks for that Linzi! They sound like they could be rather good!

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
          I am that sad *******

The belt is protected territory...not going there...there's whips involved...
          Aye...whips...

LOL at one of the latest questions on the 'Ask Joe' thread...like what the fook???!!!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oh my lord...nonononono! no hero stuff! unless you want to be an emotionally inept idiot, with a mouth that is self sacrificial and an attitude to match...

As for the boxer question..Beanie dared me. What can i say? I had to do it...
            LOL...well I'm glad you asked it anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
              I hope they use the question. That's been bugging me for ages. At least you know you'll have some TEE SHIRT time coming up. But, seriously, we need SHEP SKIN! ASAP
              Oh yes, we sooo do. I fully support your question getting asked
              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Aye...whips...

LOL at one of the latest questions on the 'Ask Joe' thread...like what the fook???!!!
                Aye - there's some strange questions

Lots of newbies signing up to ask too....obviously Joe is popular with the fringe of the forum....

Comment

Oh yes, we sooo do. I fully support your question getting asked
                  I think all the regs should have their questions asked first...and then if there's time the people who've joined solely to ask questions who'll probably never post here again...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                    Bagpipes???
                    Yep, I imagined you once as a Scottish laird with kilt and bagpipes,Goa'uld lord, laird, see? If you do I'm worried about you! Seriously sometimes I get wierd piccies in my brain, and when you became a Lord I just got that image, weird but sadly true! It's probably coz you're Irish, the Irish have some sort of bagpipe type things, I believe. I'm just weird really! As i said before, I'm a bit Ally McBeal, but sadly fatter!
                    And yep, my monthly scifi mag bill is big! Could be worse I could be addicted to diamonds or Gucci!!

Gotta head off now RL is calling! Sweet Sheppy dreams everyone. And yes, I know I'm totally barmy....
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, I imagined you once as a Scottish laird with kilt and bagpipes,Goa'uld lord, laird, see? If you do I'm worried about you! Seriously sometimes I get wierd piccies in my brain, and when you became a Lord I just got that image, weird but sadly true! It's probably coz you're Irish, the Irish have some sort of bagpipe type things, I believe. I'm just weird really! As i said before, I'm a bit Ally McBeal, but sadly fatter!
                      And yep, my monthly scifi mag bill is big! Could be worse I could be addicted to diamonds or Gucci!!

Gotta head off now RL is calling! Sweet Sheppy dreams everyone. And yes, I know I'm totally barmy....
                      Irish ones are called Uilleann Pipes and they are played differently to bagpipes...

You are weird, you're right... But don't ever change...

My bill for mags was big...until I moved to Wales and found none of the shops in Tonypandy sell sci-fi mags...and to be able to afford to be addicted to diamonds and Gucci (I prefer D&G to be honest)...

Comment

Linzi - you either need to get off the drugs, or on them. You most definately *are* barmy.

I have a pair of socks that are sooo you...

Beanie's right tho - don't ever change

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                          He's good. We had some white, fluffy rain (yes, I'm in denial) last week, and he had fu-u-u-u-u-un tossing his toys into it and shaking 'em around. I just took some pics last night 1 2.
                          OT for a sec but I wanted to say Murray is so cute, Hah! I used to have a black dog like that but she died in 2003 at age 17. She was the best dog.

Linzi - You're hilarious. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                            Naeara and CKO - hope you're both feeling a bit brighter today!
                            Thanks Eli! I am. The meds are working.

I was reading some of the questions in the Ask Joe thread. There are some...interesting questions in there. VK, I love yours.

Comment

VK - Excellent question !!!
                              I'm still searching for something intelligent or at least original to ask... Maybe I shouldn't search so far, cause there are very weird questions asked...

Eli - Congrats on 1300 !

Linzi - Don't ever change ! And it's the same for each one of you !

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hey Flo! Missed ya

Comment

Working...
                                X