No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not HD but he so looks like he needs a hug...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Oh, and this one... The light on his face...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ift/Gi_080.jpg
        Yup...

What Shep? You want another..? Okies!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Yup...

What Shep? You want another..? Okies!

Yeah... As if we needed an excuse to hug him !

Comment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ift/Gi_080.jpg
            Me, me, me, me, me, me.... oops.... found Merentha, VK, Beanie, Greytop, MT, Naera in my way better go to sleep to get energy for tomorrow

Night all!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Me, me, me, me, me, me.... oops.... found Merentha, VK, Beanie, Greytop, MT, Naera in my way better go to sleep to get energy for tomorrow

Night all!
              Hmmm, you forgot me too... But that's why there are Shep Clones ! One ShepClone for each thunker !

Night LOL4JACK !

Comment

Last pic before I go to bed...

Night everyone !

Comment

Hmmm, you forgot me too... But that's why there are Shep Clones ! One ShepClone for each thunker !

Night LOL4JACK !
                  Unless you are me...then you get the real one...

Anyway, I'm off as well...really tired today...

Oíche mhaith.

Beanie. x

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Excuse me, but the focus on this pic IMHO is here...

Great pics everyone !!

Comment

LOL! It's all very thunkable, Mer.

Night Beanie, flo and LOL4JACK!

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                        Mer, you know you're killin us with those HD caps, right?

Not that i'm complaining or anything, far from it..oh yes indeedy
                        I know... I mean... oh no, you've discovered my secret evil plan to kill you all and have Shep to myself

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                          So cute!

Just got an email saying that Cliff Simon (aka Ba'al) is going to be at the Vancouver con in March. Now I just need them to announce JF and I'll be happy as a clam.
                          Oh, good news! I'm waiting anxiously for the JF announcement too... though I'm still not sure if I'll be going

Comment

You must go! Because...I say so? Anyway, it would be awesome if you could come. Even if it was just for one day or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                              You must go! Because...I say so? Anyway, it would be awesome if you could come. Even if it was just for one day or something.
                              I'd be too shy to do anything but run away and hide!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                                I'd be too shy to do anything but run away and hide!
                                lol! I'm really shy too. I'm ok in a big group, I just don't say much (unless it's people I've known for ages. Then I'm loud and unruly ). But meeting the guests I was ultra shy and blushing so much I could feel my cheeks burning. My photo ops are hilarious because all the guests look so wonderful (except MS...he has such a stoner look on his face ) but I look like I've been out in 30 degree weather for hours. The big stupid grin doesn't help either. I didn't say much either. Mostly just gushed and said thank you a billion times.

Comment

Working...
                                X