No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beanie!!!!!!!!!! What are those thougths... I come here for some R&R and I what I get is even better ....

This is sooooo the good place to be

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

cya alls laters...i am heading for class now
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        Beanie!! *thwacks Beanie with PG-Paddle* How dare you think those thoughts...oh...wait I do the same thing ...nevermind, carry on
        Evening All.

How dare she *not* think un-PG thoughts...
        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Hey LOL4JACK! Nice to see you around again.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            Beanie!!!!!!!!!! What are those thougths... I come here for some R&R and I what I get is even better ....

This is sooooo the good place to be
            Yup...it is...

Home, or in France???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Horse riding..? Forget that...there's something else I'd rather...whoops...un-PG thought...
              Too right!!! I say, save a horse, ride a ...space cowboy
              *bends over to receive PG paddle whack*
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                Hey LOL4JACK! Nice to see you around again.
                Thank you... nice to be around .... Love the Shep, Love, Love, Love.... Ahhh.... OK [/Love Panic Attack]

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Yup...it is...

Home, or in France???
                France.... nice place to be... can't complain but miss home and the Shep and the Shep and the Shep and the Shep... but thanks for all the Shep support, pics....

BTW I love both your sigs.... I'm found out watching Convertion that I have a Shep lip obsession... it's real, I can not watch the Shep anymore... and OMG when he says the "F" word

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  France.... nice place to be... can't complain but miss home and the Shep and the Shep and the Shep and the Shep... but thanks for all the Shep support, pics....

BTW I love both your sigs.... I'm found out watching Convertion that I have a Shep lip obsession... it's real, I can not watch the Shep anymore... and OMG when he says the "F" word
                  I'm sure you'll be home soon!

Okay, and what 'F' word would that be exactly??? Cos it wasn't the expletive I was thinking of obviously...

Oooh, and thanks for the signature compliment...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                    Too right!!! I say, save a horse, ride a ...space cowboy
                    *bends over to receive PG paddle whack*
                    Yep, some very un pg thoughts entering my warped little brain Trippy! ...sounds like fun!
                    Did you guys see the ratings for Aurora /Lost Boys? 1.7, ouch! Maybe it was the hurricane coverage that understandably stole viewers away? Hope things improve in January! (Crosses fingers!)
                    sigpic

Comment

I blame the ratings on Skiffy for one. They jumped around the eps, skipping SGA too much. They do NOT advertise SGA at all. I know Gate shows don't get the mainstream pimping BSG gets, but SG1 still gets more than SGA AND they have Ben adn Claudia to bring in some Farscapers. SGA? None of that. They also went up against the PRIMETIME PREMIERES. Threshold got big promotion. BIG.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        Yep, some very un pg thoughts entering my warped little brain Trippy! ...sounds like fun!
                        Did you guys see the ratings for Aurora /Lost Boys? 1.7, ouch! Maybe it was the hurricane coverage that understandably stole viewers away? Hope things improve in January! (Crosses fingers!)
                        I NEED un-PG thoughts today. Sheesh!
                        I think the low ratings could be attributed to the long wait we have until the back half of the season. I didn't get to see the shows on Friday (though I did record them), but even then I know they'll be shown sometime between now and January, or show up in some marathon. SciFi messed up with this break in the middle of the season, I think.
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                          I blame the ratings on Skiffy for one. They jumped around the eps, skipping SGA too much. They do NOT advertise SGA at all. I know Gate shows don't get the mainstream pimping BSG gets, but SG1 still gets more than SGA AND they have Ben adn Claudia to bring in some Farscapers. SGA? None of that. They also went up against the PRIMETIME PREMIERES. Threshold got big promotion. BIG.
                          Good point. SciFi is owned by NBC (I think) and they DID promote the hell out of other scifi shows on the major networks. BTW, the ONLY reason, IMO, the major networks got scifi programs this season was because of the success of SG-1, SGA, and BSG. Copycats!
                          Last edited by majortrip; 27 September 2005, 01:44 PM.
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                            Seems really unfair to me! I really want Atlantis to do well, and even though I live in the UK, I've noticed all the promo BSG and SG1 get and not so much for SGA. Certainly in the mags over here that has been the case. I really can't understand it!Hope they damn well pull out all the stops for the January premier !
                            sigpic

Comment

I need to chill...Gotta love a man who never has a bad chest hair day

*blows raspberries on Shep's tummy*
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Hopefully they will get promoted equally over here, though I can see a slight leaning with Sky One to promote SGA, since it also owns the UK's syndication rights as well...plus, it's always shown SGA in the later slot, whereas SG1 gets to go head to head with the soaps and prime-time drama...

Comment

Working...
                                X