Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Oh my word! Just read this on the 'Stargate Fandom' thread from Bluecat...Gater about Joe at the con:-

Comment

Good night everybody!

Sig By Potions COLOR="Lime"]_[/COLOR]Mistress

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
        With some of the things we talk about on here?...I hope not.
        If he does, I hope he doesn't read back very far... *iz suddenly VERY afraid*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Aww, how sweet. Joe seems to be such a polite sort of guy. Trying to look smart, shaking fans hands. Giving peeks of boxers.... What a generous man.
          *Sigh* Sweet...polite...charming...funny...gorgeous... *adopts dreamy look*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Aww, how sweet. Joe seems to be such a polite sort of guy. Trying to look smart, shaking fans hands. Giving peeks of boxers.... What a generous man.

Comment

Hi friends!

Didn't notice Joes blog yet... Seems to be quite new. Thanks for the link isis!

A little pic for you... I simply love it.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Just a thought about the blog.
                I remember someone saying something about how JF's afraid of the internet (and with this thread, he probably has reason too! ). Is it perhaps just a marker page in case he ever decides to do a blog and there's a similar page for everyone in the cast and crew.
                Sorry to rain on the parade.

Also, those con pics are great!

Comment

hey guys sorry i've been away.. THANKYOU to everyone for the images. you just made my day :-)

Signature by Whistler84

what would you do for a klondike bar?
                  [

Comment

nicholas - Love to hear that

Some sweet pics from brotherhood... Enjoy!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                      *Lmao* I love that smilie!
                      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Yesterday I finally got my copy of "The Reliquary" in the mail! I read it in one sitting! Boy, was it good! Everyone should try to read it. Lurvly Shep whumping!!

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                          Yesterday I finally got my copy of "The Reliquary" in the mail! I read it in one sitting! Boy, was it good! Everyone should try to read it. Lurvly Shep whumping!!
                          I read it in one sitting too! It really is terrific whump. Pity we don't get such stories on screen....
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, I just had to catch up on 27 pages in 4 days. I have to say, it kind of annoyed me, too that I had to scroll through many pages of pics without a word said, but the issue seems to have been resolved

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            Hmmmmm, I wonder if that will ever have anything in it...and if it's upcoming, how long it will be before Joe loses patience with the retard-like behaviour Joe M's blog garnered and will doubtlessly receive large doses of...
                            I don't really believe he'll do the blog, but if he should, why can't Gateworld just disable the blog comments? They seem to have done more harm then good.

Anyway, I haven't found one con report here. I am either blind, didn't pay enough attention or none were posted. Saw lots of lovely pics, but no report...
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Hey, everyone!

Hmm...looks like a few of you gals are about to hit milestones. Congrats in advance and the first one to hit gets the first glass of champagne.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Hey, everyone!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...herhood044.jpg
                                Hmm...looks like a few of you gals are about to hit milestones. Congrats in advance and the first one to hit gets the first glass of champagne.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../plateaup3.jpg
                                I think it's me who gets it - I reached 300

Thank you *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X