Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    I reckon Sky One must have something to gain from splitting the two...maybe it is with the idea of luring people in and keeping them there for whatever follows at 9pm.

As to the suggestion of letting one show go, that would be SG1...since Sky hold both the main rights and syndicated ones for airing SGA in the UK...and they wouldn't have chose to hold on to the syndication if they didn't believe in SGA, they'd have sold it to T4. Which brings an interesting idea to mind...maybe they are offloading SG1 to E4, like they did with ER...

Ya know...even from the other side of the pond that makes sense. Hope it's not the kiss of doom. Hoe did ER fair after the move?

P.S. Anyone here a Highlander fan???? I've got a question that's nagging me. If you're willing to let me pick your brain, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Comment

Hate to p!ss on the bonfire here Flo but...in your dreams...
      Well, then I'd better go to bed now ! Bye, see you later !

No, just kidding ! I'm going to stay with you for a while

Originally posted by VonKnibble
      Flo's turn for the PG - or is that Reality? Paddle
      It seems everyone gets one tonight...
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Ya know...even from the other side of the pond that makes sense. Hope it's not the kiss of doom. Hoe did ER fair after the move?
        It did fairly well...they still pick it up so... *shrugs* (Lost interest after Mark died)

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

It did fairly well...they still pick it up so... *shrugs* (Lost interest after Mark died)
          Ah...whereas I never had an interest to stay up late enough to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Ah...whereas I never had an interest to stay up late enough to watch.
            Fair one...what time is it on where you are, since I'm sure it's on about 9pm here...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I reckon Sky One must have something to gain from splitting the two...maybe it is with the idea of luring people in and keeping them there for whatever follows at 9pm.

As to the suggestion of letting one show go, that would be SG1...since Sky hold both the main rights and syndicated ones for airing SGA in the UK...and they wouldn't have chose to hold on to the syndication if they didn't believe in SGA, they'd have sold it to T4. Which brings an interesting idea to mind...maybe they are offloading SG1 to E4, like they did with ER...
              Interesting Beanie! You may be onto something there. Hadn't thought of that.
              As long as Sheppie's on my t.v. I'm a happy bunny!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                What 'F' word ? You mean you have not heard he was saying my name ?

Or was it only in my dreams ? Cause I could swear he said my name... repeatedly...
                Poor Flo... she keeps having recurring dreams, weird ones I've been told

PS: Nice to be back.... at least I have now the peace of mind to Thunk around

Beanie you surpise me... you of all... having horse back riding dreams.... the "F" word... that that the Shep pronounes whith angst..... FFFFFFFFFFFFord.... .... it's too much.. I can't handle it... if you can make a cap when he pronounces the "F" word.... it's so lipdelicious....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Well, let's not talk about my dreams here please...

Ahem, random Shep pic...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Ohhh yeah....FFFFOORD....like he does in 38 minutes...love that bit

Congrats on 800 posts!
                    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

IMPORTANT QUESTION!

How do you do those spoiler thingies [the white spaces]. Is it easy to do? I am a total ignoramus when dealing with the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

PS: Nice to be back.... at least I have now the peace of mind to Thunk around

Beanie you surpise me... you of all... having horse back riding dreams.... the "F" word... that that the Shep pronounes whith angst..... FFFFFFFFFFFFord.... .... it's too much.. I can't handle it... if you can make a cap when he pronounces the "F" word.... it's so lipdelicious....
                        Ahhhh, *that* 'F' word...yeah, that is lipdelicious...

Congrats on 800...

Comment

Not quite the "FFFFF" thing but givin' good lip all the same...
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                            IMPORTANT QUESTION!

How do you do those spoiler thingies [the white spaces]. Is it easy to do? I am a total ignoramus when dealing with the computer.
                            Basically you put...[spoil]*Insert text here*[/quote] around the text you want to hide...and obviously, the last tag should say spoil as well...not quote...

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...p/Image276.jpg
                              Not quite the "FFFFF" thing but givin' good lip all the same...
                              Hmmmmm, nice pic Trippy...

Comment

Mmm...more lips...

He's so dang kissable. I like the ones showing teeth, too, because he has a great smile. Smooch.
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X