X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 600 CK!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Well Sky One just showed SG1 season 9's first episode, and guess what?, no opening credits! So my guess is we won't get them for The Siege pt III next week! I hope I'm wrong, but I have a sneaky suspicion it's gonna be no Sheppy in the opening lack of credits!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Well Sky One just showed SG1 season 9's first episode, and guess what?, no opening credits! So my guess is we won't get them for The Siege pt III next week! I hope I'm wrong, but I have a sneaky suspicion it's gonna be no Sheppy in the opening lack of credits!!!
        Well... no. I have seen *cough* both S9 and S2 first halves and the opening credits are MIA - but they will be back, can't remember in what episode tho, all shiny and new

Comment

We didn't get the shiny new credits til the ep Duet here.

Ok, I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is thanks to my drv's screwed up tv guide, I didn't record Condemned last night The good news is they're showing it again Thursday and I've set it to record. But I don't wanna wait! I want bondge Shep caps nowwww!

Comment

congrats on 600 CK
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
              Well... no. I have seen *cough* both S9 and S2 first halves and the opening credits are MIA - but they will be back, can't remember in what episode tho, all shiny and new
              Same here *cough*...
              Longer opening credits should be back in the 2nd half of the season for both shows.
              But I think Canada have already got the new credits for SGA since a few eps (they were there in Condemned, don't know about the other eps).
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I know scifi are reinstating the credits in January, so at least we'll get proper opening credits then. You never know maybe we'll get the Canadian style ones over here next week! I want to see Shep in the opening credits, not a dumb wormhole!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

Ok, I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is thanks to my drv's screwed up tv guide, I didn't record Condemned last night The good news is they're showing it again Thursday and I've set it to record. But I don't wanna wait! I want bondge Shep caps nowwww!
                  Awww...

To help you waiting until Thursday...

Enjoy !
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Very nice Flo!, I suddenly feel all tingly......
                    sigpic

Comment

Joe/Sheppard without THE HAIR???? NOOOOO, not good...

Honestly, this man looks good with any hairstyle whatsoever, but he wouldn't be as cute without his pointy, sticking-in-all-directions hairstyle.. I just LOVE it...

Now, I have only seen him with longer hair in previous shows (and I like shorter hair better), but never with military like short hair.. And I don't want to!

If anybody missed my opinion on this..

THE HAIR is important!
                      THE HAIR is important!
                      THE HAIR is important!
                      THE HAIR is important!
                      THE HAIR is important!

..and YES, I'm crazy!
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Awww...

To help you waiting until Thursday...

Enjoy !
                        *GUH* Thanks Flo!!

Oh, and congrats on 600 Ceekay!

Comment

Hopefully you'll get the new SGA credits with Duet! As for SG-1, maybe none of us will get the new credits until ep 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

Awww! We wants it now too, 'cause then we get HD caps

I tried to green ya but i gotta go spread the green lurve 1st, so have this instead
                            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                              Awww! We wants it now too, 'cause then we get HD caps
                              Maybe you can all complain to my cable company that they're interfering with your thunking!

Comment

Very nice Flo!, I suddenly feel all tingly......
                                Then maybe one more ?

Comment

Working...
                                X