No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you wanna bet this is the last scene of the ep and we have to wait 4 months to find out what happens?

Comment

OK...only 23 more clicks to go and we pass 200,000 views! I'm off now...but if we pass that mark tonight, I don't mind you all having a party or something!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
        The first part of the Smile Lab is, of course, recognizing the various smiles. For example:

This is one is clearly "I'm about to do something very naughty." Now whether that naughty thing involves handcuffs, peanut butter or both is entirely up to your own interpretation.
        It is clearly involving handcuffs! I'd recognize that smile anywhere,

Comment

Woot! C'mon guys...we can do it....and now since I clicked...it will be 22 more
          sigpic

Comment

Well I just clicked again now I guess it's 21.

Comment

Wow! Shepology 101 is comin' along just great...Keep it up! We still have a few others out there that need to start their lesson plans, but that is okay, take your time and enjoy the other labs
              sigpic

Comment

yes everyone... lookin good.... need caps of wet shep and bondage sheppy... so send thrm too me
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                  What do you wanna bet this is the last scene of the ep and we have to wait 4 months to find out what happens?
                  I'm not gonna bet against you on that one, that's my theory as well! How awful will that be??

As for whether it's a female wraith... I'll have to watch it again to see if I can tell... I wasn't paying much attention to the wraith the first 50 times I watched it All I know is I want to be that wraith...

Comment

Here's a couple more caps.. I'm still not sure, lol

Comment

That looks to me like it's a female Wraith, but I cannot quite tell.
                      sigpic

Comment

It looks female to me as well but you never really know with them.

Comment

We passed 200,000 views! And by quite a bit too.

Woot!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Great caps all around! Majortrip, looks like you're on a roll - you have the knack for capturing the best capshots of Sheppy....

Don't mention the preview...guh... I practically drool over the sight of him with his "determined look" with that Wraith...

Girls, I would like to enrol in Shepard Uni too! I think I should enrol in all the courses - they seem very important and educational...

I was thinking of another course - nursing - not sure if this was offered. What with all the whumping, I think we all need to learn the art of sponge baths etc and maybe practice on a clone or two ahem...

Anyhow, onto thunking...

Take care all,
                            Alex

Comment

we rule what cna ya say.. we loves this thread
                              sigpic

Comment

You guys ROCK with the pretty. Thanks for sharing. I swear I have NEVER seen a bad pick of Joe/Shep. Even when he's being silly or doing faces he's just GUH to the nth.

Comment

Working...
                                X