Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip
    Naw, Linzi, it's just the time difference for me. I'm around either mid-moring or late at night Texas time as RL keeps me busy. Anyway...
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1..._inside770.jpg
    "Thank you for loving me."
    You know...every time I see that pic, I wonder what it says on his t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      I just want there to be a time when I don't have this conversation:-

FRIEND: Who's your favourite actor then?
      ME: Joe Flanigan
      FRIEND: Who????

...although, more people are starting to know of him, I've noticed!!
      I get that a lot, too. I stay home (translation: I work REALLY hard but get no paycheck) and most of my friends do too, so we watch a lot of kiddie TV (I knew who Treelo was over on the Shex thread-so sad!). My friends also watch a lot of network TV, which I don't, and few of them like SciFi (I was raised on it- 'Buck Rogers'- yech!). But most of my girlfriends I've showed Joe to are surprised he's not more famous than he is based on his looks. A few of my houseguests I had during the Katrina evac knew him from Profiler- they stuck with that show for all four seasons. Shame, I actually used to watch Profiler, but I stopped after Ally Walker left b/c I couldn't get into Jamie Luner How was I to know JF would come in and there would be that whole kitchen counter scene ...lopes away, head hung in shame...
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Something about Ray Bradbury, who is a writer...
        Sig by Camy

Comment

Something about Ray Bradbury, who is a writer...
          Really?...He must be a fan then...'cos I've got a pic of Joe and Ray!

Comment

I actually used to watch Profiler, but I stopped after Ally Walker left b/c I couldn't get into Jamie Luner How was I to know JF would come in and there would be that whole kitchen counter scene ...lopes away, head hung in shame...
            I'm watching Profiler religiously now, 'cos it's on TV here and you're telling me there's a kitchen counter scene I've got to look forward to?!

I'd better have a few bottles of wine handy for that episode then!

Comment

Really?...He must be a fan then...'cos I've got a pic of Joe and Ray!
              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...or1/shep84.jpg
              You know, JF lists reading as a favorite hobby of his, so he probably is a fan of Mr. Bradury's. Also, there was discussion here about that guitar in Shep's quarters and whether JF could sing and therefore serenade. I'd be willing to bet that as an avid reader, he'd be more likely to write beautiful love letters to his beloved...swoon...
              Sig by Camy

Comment

I'd be willing to bet that as an avid reader, he'd be more likely to write beautiful love letters to his beloved...swoon...
                You know, I expect that's true...especially after the eloquent foreward he wrote to the Atlantis companion.

He is just perfect isn't he?!!

Comment

You know, I expect that's true...especially after the eloquent foreward he wrote to the Atlantis companion.
                  He wrote the foreward? Ok, there's another reason I need to buy that.

Comment

I'm watching Profiler religiously now, 'cos it's on TV here and you're telling me there's a kitchen counter scene I've got to look forward to?!

I'd better have a few bottles of wine handy for that episode then!

You mean THAT kitchen counter scene ?

Good example of 'remove girl, insert self'...

Btw, Shirtless Lab lesson #2...
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...an/pro_020.jpg

Yeah, that's the one...YUM! I'd spend more time in the kitchen myself if THAT was coming round
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by florence

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...an/pro_020.jpg

Btw, Shirtless Lab lesson #2...
                        Guh. Check out that arm. *THUNK*

Comment

Yeah, that's the one...YUM! I'd spend more time in the kitchen myself if THAT was coming round
                          Oh wow!! Gotta watch out for the taps though!! Ouch!!

Comment

He is just perfect isn't he?!!

I've read that Atlantis Companion foreword so many times! JF writes beautifully! Makes me think he's even more adorable!! Actually it's all good,though I thought Brad Wright's Afterword was very mediocre, and he writes professionally!
                            Which season of Profiler is Joe in? Is it season 4? What's on now Elinor, season 1 still?

Oh and I was kidding about the B.O. !! I realise we're on different time zones. though I get confused as to who is in which one! BST here still!
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it says Sugar Ray Robinson...

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Which season of Profiler is Joe in? Is it season 4? What's on now Elinor, season 1 still?
                                It is in S4- you've quite a ways to go...
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X