Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    General Thunk lesson #2!

OK...forgive me if you've already seen Joe in the show 'Cupid', but I've just got around to seeing this clip here. Scroll down to Cupid and it's clip01.

If that doesn't make you go weak at the knees, I don't know what will!!

Awww... I loved that episode (the only one of Cupid I've ever seen actually).
    Alex is sooo adorable !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      As for me, I just want to be a time when I don't have that conversation :
      FRIEND:What are you watching on tv ?
      ME: SG (either SG1 or Atlantis)
      FRIEND:What ???

and I'm calling them friends...

Thank god I've found GW !
      Tell me about it...although the guys at work are pretty much all educated these days.

the 1st time i had the SG? JF? who?...what??? debacle at work, i turned up the next day wearing my con T-Shirt...and the next day, the other con T-shirt, then the sweater...they got the hint
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        As for me, I just want to be a time when I don't have that conversation :
        FRIEND:What are you watching on tv ?
        ME: SG (either SG1 or Atlantis)
        FRIEND:What ???

and I'm calling them friends...

Thank god I've found GW !
        Gosh Flo'...you've got it even harder! At least my friends know what Stargate is!! I should count myself lucky...that must be a bit frustating for you.

(I lurve animated smileys!)

Comment

Catch you guys later...gonna go snuggle with Shep and watch a DVD...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hi Caty! You new too? I'm definitely not keeping up now!
            Me either...so many of 'em...HI ALL NEWBIES

'Shep is now slated to go up against Han Solo in Round Two. The organizer is as yet undecided if it will be a mano y mano match or a space battle - i.e. Millenium Falcon v. Puddle Jumper.
            I know i'm greedy, but can't we have both?
            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
              Tell me about it...although the guys at work are pretty much all educated these days.

the 1st time i had the SG? JF? who?...what??? debacle at work, i turned up the next day wearing my con T-Shirt...and the next day, the other con T-shirt, then the sweater...they got the hint
              I've got some 'Star Trek' t-shirts...but I'm so over that now!! Is there a Shep/Joe t-shirt yet? If not, there should be!

If he's not on outerwear...er...underwear would be OK!!

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble

I know i'm greedy, but can't we have both?
                That would be great! Think of all the WHUMP!!

Comment

Yep, they all seem to have a bit of a laugh on set!

I reckon, from seeing the DVD extras, that Joe had a tiny crush on the actress who played Chaya! So sweet!

Anyway...General Thunk lesson #1...you must be drooling over this pic within at least 10 seconds or you fail the course!
                  What DVD extras, what DVD extras?
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                    What DVD extras, what DVD extras?
                    It was on the Atlantis region 2 DVDs Caty.

Awww look everyone...he's actually got his tie done up properly in this pic...for a change!!

Comment

Gosh Flo'...you've got it even harder! At least my friends know what Stargate is!! I should count myself lucky...that must be a bit frustating for you.

(I lurve animated smileys!)
                      Must say my friends don't watch SGA, but they know who JF is,coz I've shown them!!
                      My family watches SGA and my brother is a big fan, so I get to talk alot about it!
                      Most people I know casually though don't watch sci fi,(are they mad????) When they talk about Big Brother or such like I just groan and when I talk about SGA they look at me as if I'm strange!
                      Wish I had female friends who love Sheppy as much as I do!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Elinor, JF looks so cute in a suit and tie! I just love him in his suit in Thoughtcrimes, he just makes me drool in that!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          Elinor, JF looks so cute in a suit and tie! I just love him in his suit in Thoughtcrimes, he just makes me drool in that!
                          I agree...he's one of the few guys who look equally as good scruffy tho' as they do smart methinks!

Comment

Blimey, it's been busy in here overnight! I don't know, as soon as I disappear everybody comes out to play, guess I must have B.O.
                            Naw, Linzi, it's just the time difference for me. I'm around either mid-moring or late at night Texas time as RL keeps me busy. Anyway...

"Thank you for loving me."
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

JF in a suit and tie in Thougthcrimes ? Okay, here we go...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                rofl! great lesson joescookie, i think i will enjoy that class too....as Dean, i may have to come sit in oh and btw, will your exams be hands-on

Great bondage lesson CKO!
                                Of course hands on!! Actually, it'll be lips on!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X