No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too Beanie...I very few non-SG mates!

Anyhoo, I must be off to my Shep...er...Psychology class...gotta go see how crazy my mind is although I already know...I am CRAZY!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

yea your crazy PM

have fun in class
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        great caps mer

how bout some bondage sheppy hmmmmm

btw, in the straddling lab we will focus on bondage!! My personal specialty! thanks for the photos, they will come in handy during class!

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
          God morning, er, afternoon, all.

Just getting dirty with Shep. For the lab- shame on you!

Shep: Will I get to take a shower soon? This is hard work.
          Good morning majortrip!
          Me: Oh, yea, my shower is warmed up and ready for you! Come on in.... But first let me take those hand cuffs off you.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            I don't really have that trouble, since I've ingrained his existance into most of my non-SG mates...which number very few in any case...
            Well done...I need to buckle down to some serious indoctrination I think! I have converted a few...but not nearly enough yet!!

Comment

General Thunk lesson #2!

OK...forgive me if you've already seen Joe in the show 'Cupid', but I've just got around to seeing this clip here. Scroll down to Cupid and it's clip01.

If that doesn't make you go weak at the knees, I don't know what will!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                General Thunk lesson #2!

OK...forgive me if you've already seen Joe in the show 'Cupid', but I've just got around to seeing this clip here. Scroll down to Cupid and it's clip01.

If that doesn't make you go weak at the knees, I don't know what will!!

Cupid is a brilliant show...I have all four eps he was in here somewhere...

Murphy Brown made me laugh as well, he was adorable in that...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Evenin' Folks,

As predicted, the working day was as pants as ever, with boxerable proportions of idiocy to go with, and a side dish of god darn rioting again!!!!! and i never did find much time for that nap

But, here i am again, for my daily Shep dose tho i'm afraid i didn't have time to do my homework...can see me failing this test...
                  FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                  There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Murphy Brown made me laugh as well, he was adorable in that...
                    Wasn't he just?!! To me, that is what makes a fab actor. Someone who can slide effortlessly from comedy to a serious bad guy. They're aren't many actors that can do that convincingly. I can only think of a handful...Joe being one of them.

Comment

LOL...of course he is!

I just want there to be a time when I don't have this conversation:-

FRIEND: Who's your favourite actor then?
                      ME: Joe Flanigan
                      FRIEND: Who????

...although, more people are starting to know of him, I've noticed!!

Yeah, I get that a lot, too..
                      But I just told my friend about Joe and she didn't know him, but when I showed her a picture, she agreed that he's definetely droolable (is that a word?)
                      I am so into the whole uniform thing, too
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Wasn't he just?!! To me, that is what makes a fab actor. Someone who can slide effortlessly from comedy to a serious bad guy. They're aren't many actors that can do that convincingly. I can only think of a handful...Joe being one of them.

No arguments here...I think Joe is a brilliant actor...

I like the way there is always a degree of humor with him...it's funny. I can't think of many actors I respect for their skills...there are more crap than good...

I do value his talents as well...honest!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                          Yeah, I get that a lot, too..
                          But I just told my friend about Joe and she didn't know him, but when I showed her a picture, she agreed that he's definetely droolable (is that a word?)
                          I am so into the whole uniform thing, too
                          Uniform is good!

Droolable? Doable...who cares?! He's gorgeous...as long as that message gets across, who cares if the word is even a real one..?

Comment

Welcome to the gutter dwellin' spot caty!! Enjoy your stay but I am sure you will!

Class was cancelled due to prof being ill...if you all are wondering why I am here!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi Caty! You new too? I'm definitely not keeping up now!

Well everyone...you remember I mentioned that Shep was up against Gollum in the A1 Slugfest of Doom...well...he won that and in the next round he's up against Han Solo!! Ooooh, tough one! I read this on M.AJ.O.R. and thought this was funny tho':

'Shep is now slated to go up against Han Solo in Round Two. The organizer is as yet undecided if it will be a mano y mano match or a space battle - i.e. Millenium Falcon v. Puddle Jumper.

Oddly enough, he's on Shep's side either way... Though I doubt he'll vote against Solo. As he said, "Shep is going to job to Solo." (That means "lose" in boy-speak or "They're all just jealous because their girlfriends think JF is hot" in girl-speak.)'

Comment

LOL...of course he is!

I just want there to be a time when I don't have this conversation:-

FRIEND: Who's your favourite actor then?
                                ME: Joe Flanigan
                                FRIEND: Who????

...although, more people are starting to know of him, I've noticed!!

As for me, I just want to be a time when I don't have that conversation :
                                FRIEND:What are you watching on tv ?
                                ME: SG (either SG1 or Atlantis)
                                FRIEND:What ???

and I'm calling them friends...

Thank god I've found GW !
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X