This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
    The donating page needs to be linked to my paypal, but I've no idea which option to choose on my paypal. Because I'm not sure we can use a 'donate' button.
    Save Carson site has the option to donate via paypal, you could ask them how to do it.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

...but what other color do you guys like?
      BLUE!!
      They're my favorite, and they're the first to be eaten. I eat M&M's color-coded, color by color. Does that make me weird?

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
      True Leader
      Heart & Soul
      Queen of Atlantis
      I will bow before my queen!!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

If you want the second saying to tie into Torri, how about "Torri Rocks"?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LOVE the M&M idea!

Color - red

M&M Sayings - Save Weir; Torri Rocks;

Dispenser Sayings - We love Torri like you love chocolate! (or We love Torri as Elizabeth like you love chocolate!) Too wordy?

Other Ideas (some of these are a little out there):
          Balloon-o-gram - with pre-printed sayings on the balloons
          Singing Telegram - we could make up a song
          Coffee Mugs with "Save Weir" on them filled with yummy chocolates
          T-Shirt for JM - "Shhhhh, Don't Tell" on the front "Secret Weir Worshipper" on the back
          Ceramic Pug Cookie Jar with a dog collar that says "Save Weir" "Torri Rocks" on it - anybody artistic out there?

Okay - I gotta go back to work.....WHEEEEEE! P.S. - I'm willing to contribute funds for this too....

SMB_BOOKS
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            If you want the second saying to tie into Torri, how about "Torri Rocks"?
            Oooo! I like that. We could have "Save Weir" on one side and "Torri Rocks" on the other!!

Comment

Oooo! I like that. We could have "Save Weir" on one side and "Torri Rocks" on the other!!
              Ditto I like that one to .

Maybe Silver and Red to go with it or does anyone know JM's favourite colour?
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Green M&Ms are my favorite.

As for slogans, I'm still partial to the "Weir not happy" or "Weir be back full time" we want Torri etc.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                  LOVE the M&M idea!

Color - red

Dispenser Sayings - We love Torri like you love chocolate! (or We love Torri as Elizabeth like you love chocolate!) Too wordy?

T-Shirt for JM - "Shhhhh, Don't Tell" on the front "Secret Weir Worshipper" on the back
                  Ceramic Pug Cookie Jar with a dog collar that says "Save Weir" "Torri Rocks" on it - anybody artistic out there?

Okay - I gotta go back to work.....WHEEEEEE! P.S. - I'm willing to contribute funds for this too....

SMB_BOOKS

Love these too~!

Comment

Very funny!
                    sigpic

Comment

LOVE the M&M idea!

Color - red

SMB_BOOKS
                      You got some excellent ideas!

Comment

LOVE the M&M idea!

Color - red

SMB_BOOKS
                        Great idea!!
                        Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

LOVE the M&M idea!

Color - red

SMB_BOOKS
                          Funny and certainly a good idea. But JM doesn't wear t-shirts at work. How about on a tie or on a suit, even on a shirt? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            Funny and certainly a good idea. But JM doesn't wear t-shirts at work. How about on a tie or on a suit, even on a shirt? Just a thought.
                            How about a tie that says "Save Elizabeth Weir" or "I love Weir"

Comment

Buying him a suit? *lol*

A tie is better and cheaper.

Comment

How about a tie that says "Save Elizabeth Weir" or "I love Weir"
                                A tie is the best course of action to take imo. He'll get that you guys know his fashion!atlantitude

Comment

Working...
                                X