Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you all see the spoilers for Doppleganger? If not, check out GW's front page. No mention of Torri/Weir. I hope she's in this one though.

Comment

It's all about Sheppard's team in that one... those were never my favorites.
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
        It's all about Sheppard's team in that one... those were never my favorites.
        Isn't that what all of S4 will be about?

Comment

The entity appears in the dreams of each member of Sheppard's team -- but as a familiar face. "What would our characters dream about?"
          My guess would be Kolya JM said he might be back. Considering they killed him off this could be a on off return. Either that or Ford or Michael.
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
            My guess would be Kolya JM said he might be back. Considering they killed him off this could be a on off return. Either that or Ford or Michael.
            Maybe it's Phoebus

Comment

Hey guys - I like the tie thing! Much more appropriate for JM. Maybe we could include a note offering a bribe if he posts a picture of him wearing the tie on his blog. You know, a certain number of pounds of chocolate perhaps?

SMB_BOOKS
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                Hey guys - I like the tie thing! Much more appropriate for JM. Maybe we could include a note offering a bribe if he posts a picture of him wearing the tie on his blog. You know, a certain number of pounds of chocolate perhaps?

SMB_BOOKS
                A nice RED tie!

Comment

Just read it

spoliers for Doppleganger
                  Spoiler:

It appears to everyone as Sheppard.
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                    Maybe it's Phoebus
                    http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...6_06.jpg.shtml

The Tie idea sounds great .
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I also dig the tie idea

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                      ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Does anyone here know how to make a tie?

I remember making one in textiles in highschool but that was years ago, lol. Seemed easy enough though and that would be a lot cheaper than buying a customised tie. Plus, it has the advantage of us not being limited in what logo/pic/whatever we use.

On the M&Ms: I think it would be good to have the name of the campaign on one - 'SEW' - and a message akin to 'More 4 Weir' on the other. And you wouldn't have to worry about him not knowing the abbreviations bc a) it's pretty obvious and b) you have the option of saying what the abbrev's are so I presume they include it on a card.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                          Does anyone here know how to make a tie?

I remember making one in textiles in highschool but that was years ago, lol. Seemed easy enough though and that would be a lot cheaper than buying a customised tie. Plus, it has the advantage of us not being limited in what logo/pic/whatever we use.
                          Don't know how to make a tie. I used to make potholders a loooooong time ago though.

Comment

I actually have a tie that I brought from a craft shop. It's completely plain because you buy them to customise with fabric paint. It's not red, but I can get some colour to dye it with. And I have fabric paint which I've used a lot of times before. I've made loads of banners on cloth before, so I mostly know what I'm doing with this sort of thing.

Yeah so, I will offer my services of having a tie and am quite willing to sort out something for it and send it to JM on behalf of the campaign

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Huzzah! Thanks to the bro we now have a site for How To Make A Necktie

Design ideas, anyone?

Edit: Or what Saz said, lol.

Comment

Red with big black letters saying

S
                                A
                                V
                                E

W
                                E
                                I
                                R