• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
    I suck at that kind of thing. Sorry. *blush*
    Just something like "Bring Back Torri!!" or "Keep Weir in Atlantis"

Something simple like that ....

Comment

I'm in.

What about tick under EW picture X under SC picture.

As in Weir in Carter out .
      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Ok how about some word play here:

Can you tell that Weir not happy?
        Keep Elizabeth as the Queen of Atlantis

And I think we should stay away from the whole 'Elizabeth in, Carter out' situation if we are gonna go this. I just get the feeling that it would be seen as immature and totally ignored by TPTB who totally dig Carter.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post

And I think we should stay away from the whole 'Elizabeth in, Carter out' situation if we are gonna go this. I just get the feeling that it would be seen as immature and totally ignored by TPTB who totally dig Carter.
          Yeah. Besides, I like Carter, I just don't want her in Atlantis.

Comment

Great suggestions all!

What about this:

Elizabeth is the only true leader of Atlantis

Elizabeth: Keep the integrity of Atlantis in charge!

Elizabeth: Keep the soul of Atlantis in charge!

Okay, so maybe we should just stick to "keep Torri" not mention leadership because that's about Carter too then...
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Maybe we could come up with some designs and then have a vote or something? Give everyone a chance to create a postcard?

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                Well said SazZat! It seems Carter will just turn up, doesn't know almost anything about Atlantis and she'll suddenly be in charge. Where's the logic?!??

Demoting Torri and bringing Tapping in as a main character is so low. I mean give Torri a chance, Tapping has already had one. And it should be over for her like for the rest of SG-1 cast, let-it-go!

Well, I already wrote something to JM about it.
                i came over here to see if there's any con reports (man, are they hard to find ), but i just wanted to add something...

amanda's got a new series that she's not only an exec producer on, but leading in. i have a very strong feeling that sam's time on atlantis is only for this one season... so maybe weir will be back when s4 is over?

it's just something to consider. and above what any of you think of me (or other at/sam fans), i feel very deeply for your feelings/thoughts in this. i hope not only that weir comes back in season 5, but that her story in season 4 is fantastic and developes her character in wonderful ways. (sam's character developement in s9 was so bad... )

sally
                Last edited by majorsal; 26 March 2007, 02:19 PM. Reason: wrong #
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Okay scrap that, that’s just me fuming right now .

What's that scene from the return.

Home sweet home
                  Theirs No place like it

Someone had a banner up once with SOS on it. Save Our Soul. I rather liked that idea.
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    i came over here to see if there's any con reports (man, are they hard to find ), but i just wanted to add something...

amanda's got a new series that she's not only an exec producer on, but leading in. i have a very strong feeling that sam's time on atlantis is only for this one season... so maybe weir will be back when s4 is over?

it's just something to consider. and above what any of you think of me (or other at/sam fans), i feel very deeply for your feelings/thoughts in this. i hope not only that weir comes back in season 5, but that her story in season 4 is fantastic and developes her character in wonderful ways. (sam's character developement in s10 was so bad... )

sally
                    I don't care. After a season without watching SGA I'll have lost interest in this series entirely, especially as IMHO, the writing quality has been deteriorating since Mullie and Mallozzi were made head writers for the show, so I won't give a toss whether or not they bring her back then, and I'm sure a lot of other people in this thread feel much the same way.

Also, I love Sam and Amanda is a darling, I just do NOT want her in Atlantis.

Comment

Thx for the con tidbit, I look forward to a more detailed report somewhere...maybe on a blog somewhere?
                      sigpic

Comment

We really need 1 slogan that will work for everyone. Something along the lines of when David's fans did the postcard campaign of "David Hewlett, how are you so awesome?!" (Or something like that).

I like the: Can you tell that "WEIR" not happy?!

How about we add under that: Keep Torri on Atlantis!

Comment

Maybe we could come up with some designs and then have a vote or something? Give everyone a chance to create a postcard?
                          The only problem with that is that everyone will be buying their own postcards from wherever they live. To get 1 uniform design for all the postcards would cost $. BUT if people want to design their own postcards and then scan them, I'll put them up on the SaveElizabethWeir.com website!

Comment

So the initial reports were right after all, huh? Here's what I think:

==> + around (and God knows who else) = SG-1 - The Return

And since we all know what happened to SG-1, it's not difficult to foresee SGA's fate... Too bad 'cause it was a pretty interesting series.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                              We really need 1 slogan that will work for everyone. Something along the lines of when David's fans did the postcard campaign of "David Hewlett, how are you so awesome?!" (Or something like that).

I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                I'm not about to accept what they're doing now in hope they get her back full time next season (if they even do, if there even is another season - too many "if's" there to just let go). They made a mistake by making Torri recurrent and bringing in Carter full time and we need to let them know.

i hope not only that weir comes back in season 5, but that her story in season 4 is fantastic and developes her character in wonderful ways. (sam's character developement in s10 was so bad... )
                                (question that doesn't need to be answered since it's off-topic) What makes you believe that the writing for Sam will be better in Atlantis? They may even screw the character up even more. Will they even bother if she's there for 14 eps in one season only?

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post

I like that idea too.
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X