Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, it's a very nice thing you gals did.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

That's a BEAUTIFUL gesture!!! Hopefully she enjoyed them!
      sigpic

Comment

ditto to what everyone else has already said.
        Every girl loves to get flowers

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Just saw a Scifi Atlantis promo, which is the one where it says "can they trust each other" and ends with the final shot of Weir saying, "perhaps I should step down..."

-- capitalizing on the furor over her likely departure?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperspace View Post
            Just saw a Scifi Atlantis promo, which is the one where it says "can they trust each other" and ends with the final shot of Weir saying, "perhaps I should step down..."

See, this is what I don't get - there is no way Elizabeth Weir would *willingly* leave Atlantis! No way!

We all need to think about something we can do to make TPTB realize just how much we want Torri/Weir to stay! We need publicity!

Comment

That was a very sweet gesture girls
              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperspace View Post

He, he! Sci Fi is so screwed up! Can they trust each other? Where did that come from?! But, yeah, it seems they are using Weir's comment from First Strike for their own benefit. Aren't they using Beckett related stuff?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                  He, he! Sci Fi is so screwed up! Can they trust each other? Where did that come from?! But, yeah, it seems they are using Weir's comment from First Strike for their own benefit. Aren't they using Beckett related stuff?
                  Maybe they should go back and watch The Siege

SHEPNo, sir. I understand you need to establish a clear chain of command, but if you cut Doctor Weir out of the loop, you'll only alienate the people whose trust and respect she's earned -- which is everyone on the base, including me.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

As many of you may have noticed, youtube are now removing videos from there website . Including some of those listed on the Save Weir site . It would be a shame to loose these and I would like to bring forward a possible solution. It 'might' be possible to load them straight onto the website. (But only for campaign use and nothing more).

If you would like to contribute or have other ideas on how they can be viewed please e-mail me.
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                      As many of you may have noticed, youtube are now removing videos from there website . Including some of those listed on the Save Weir site . It would be a shame to loose these and I would like to bring forward a possible solution. It 'might' be possible to load them straight onto the website. (But only for campaign use and nothing more).

If you would like to contribute or have other ideas on how they can be viewed please e-mail me.
                      I have plenty of space. We can upload those directly to saveelizabethweir.com.

Also, the flowers were a sweet idea.

Comment

So Darren confirmed on JM blog thread that the episodes that are currently being filmed together are Adrift and Lifeline. Makes sense since Torri is up there with them at the moment.
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                          So Darren confirmed on JM blog thread that the episodes that are currently being filmed together are Adrift and Lifeline. Makes sense since Torri is up there with them at the moment.
                          We don't know too much about these episodes yet, do we?

Comment

Spoiler from John Smith from the tour today! Only two words concerning Weir

Spoiler:
                            Brain surgery

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

Spoiler:
                              Brain surgery
                              Yeeeeouch.

Kinda figured, really, but OW.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

Spoiler:
                                Brain surgery
                                Oh, so what are the chances now that Dr. Keller is not only a "smarty-pants genius doctor", she's also

Spoiler:
                                a fully qualified brain surgeon?

Argh.

Then again, if you've gone for unrealistic casting, you might as well embrace it and see how far it goes.

Of course, afterwards they could just blame Dr. Keller's incompetence for Dr. Weir's "reduced status..."
                                sigpic

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
                                ~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X