Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
    Here for all you Steve lovers don't you love the way he pushes Teyla down to the ground. James always made his Wraiths look sexy and the way Steve moved he sure did think he was of royal wraith blood. LOL
    Thanks for posting, it's always nce to see Steve in action! *thunk*

Next page of Hive 53 is up: Hive 53 - Chapter 3 - page 3

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Thanks for posting, it's always nce to see Steve in action! *thunk*

Been, seen, loved and commented on the usual Mishaps of Hive 53 and Tox and co. . He he.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Next page of Hive 53 is up: [
        I'm now wondering how they're going to get out of it.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, just dropping by to lay down my 1,100 post with my green friends!!! I accidentally posted my 1,100 on another thread and I had to delete it!!! Lol Now I'm free to post wherever!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            Hey guys, just dropping by to lay down my 1,100 post with my green friends!!! I accidentally posted my 1,100 on another thread and I had to delete it!!! Lol Now I'm free to post wherever!!!
            Congratulations.

Only another 900 to go and you can have your own avatar.
            sigpic

Comment

Love it! And what a nice little predicament they're in...

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
                One of my buddies on Devaintart sent me this link. I don't know if all of you have seen it. My favorite is the wraith brushing his teeth or Eddie smacking the Queen's booty.

http://jameslafazanos.ning.com/photo...tis-on-the-set

Oh my! Thank you SO much for that link. I love each and everyone one of him. lol. Cute actors makes cute Wraiths. :igh::

Gee.. Not only does Andee get to play queen but she also gets James smacking her.. grrr... (Now thats a great job!)
                WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Steve is not your favourite?????

No accounting for taste... and who am I to argue, after all...

*hides Steve in dungeon and keeps him all to myself* mwahahaha
                  No my favorite is Todd.. Squee!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    The one brushing his teeth is Bob. Great pics of Eddie, not to mention Steve
                    Thanks! *big bug hugs*
                    I had a moment where I couldn't remember names. I find all the images just great!

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      Congratulations.

Only another 900 to go and you can have your own avatar.
                      2000 post is what you have to do to load your own icon... *pass out*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                        Gee.. Not only does Andee get to play queen but she also gets James smacking her.. grrr... (Now thats a great job!)
                        Yeah, he not my favorite wraith, but I would be complain about that job position.

Comment

I thought I would share a wraithy moment my commander (hubby) had at work today. Chris works as a Production Assistant at the local new channel he does the morning new starting at 5am-noon. (his day starts as 3am Bleh, mine does some days too)

Today the had representatives from some of the big collages in FL/AL come and do promos. The first guy was really nervous, and the news ancor told him to "Ignore the guy behind the sheet" My husband decided to tell him "Don't worry, the camera is your friend. His name is Todd, the camera."

We have now named the rest. I take a photo eventually and label it. There Todd, Kenny, and Steve which are the floor cameras. Then there is Michael the retarded boon camera that no one real uses and just gets looked at funny. The studio is way to small to even have the camera. For non-techy people a boon camera is a camera on a long poll that is used to film from up high.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
                            I thought I would share a wraithy moment my commander (hubby) had at work today. Chris works as a Production Assistant at the local new channel he does the morning new starting at 5am-noon. (his day starts as 3am Bleh, mine does some days too)

Today the had representatives from some of the big collages in FL/AL come and do promos. The first guy was really nervous, and the news ancor told him to "Ignore the guy behind the sheet" My husband decided to tell him "Don't worry, the camera is your friend. His name is Todd, the camera."

We have now named the rest. I take a photo eventually and label it. There Todd, Kenny, and Steve which are the floor cameras. Then there is Michael the retarded boon camera that no one real uses and just gets looked at funny. The studio is way to small to even have the camera. For non-techy people a boon camera is a camera on a long poll that is used to film from up high.

That a great wraithy moment and very funny. Thanks for sharing.
                            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                              That a great wraithy moment and very funny. Thanks for sharing.
                              Thanks!

Comment

I'm right behind Ronon, in line to sign on, right after He does count me in !!
                                Genesis 1:31 God saw that everything He had made was excellent, indeed. There was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

Comment

Working...
                                X