Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masterling View Post
    Ok so I wont have internet access for a few days and wanted to start a project list for the wraith. Here is the list of wraith I gathered from Naami (lj??) what I need are 3 words that best describe each. Please help.

Spoiler:
    Todd
    Steve
    Shawn
    Bob
    Gregg
    Erik
    Vincent (travelers)
    Fred (travlers)
    Karl (SOW/Midway)
    Penny (BAMSR/SOW/Midway)
    Mantis (keeper- rising)
    Sally (keeper- rising)
    Archimedes (Reunion)
    Michael
    Edgar (CH- NML/Missbegotten)
    Neo/Riddick
    King
    Rocky (TLB)
    Edward (hive)
    Astor (Hive)
    Betty (TLB/Hive)
    Teresa (Allies/NML)
    Ruby (TLM)
    Laura (SOW)
    Tina (submersion)
    erik- uptight
    edward- sleazy
    todd- world-weary
    penny- geek
    michael- nuts
    steve- o so pretty
    teresa- deceitful
    laura- short-sighted
    ruby- proud
    mantis- silent sentinel
    greg- unhinged
    bob- stallion
    sigpic
    FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
      What was the description for 'white'? Mine says I like to hunt, but I prefer to call it 'stalking'.

white
      You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.
      sigpic
      FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
        Ok so I wont have internet access for a few days and wanted to start a project list for the wraith. Here is the list of wraith I gathered from Naami (lj??) what I need are 3 words that best describe each. Please help.

Spoiler:
        Todd
        Steve
        Shawn
        Bob
        Gregg
        Erik
        Vincent (travelers)
        Fred (travlers)
        Karl (SOW/Midway)
        Penny (BAMSR/SOW/Midway)
        Mantis (keeper- rising)
        Sally (keeper- rising)
        Archimedes (Reunion)
        Michael
        Edgar (CH- NML/Missbegotten)
        Neo/Riddick
        King
        Rocky (TLB)< Take out Rocky. I was right. He is Edward.
        Edward (hive)
        Astor (Hive)
        Betty (TLB/Hive)
        Teresa (Allies/NML)
        Ruby (TLM)
        Laura (SOW)
        Tina (submersion)
        Seriously, though, when do we need to have this to you? I have to go to my Mom's for Mother's Day.
        Wraithie
        sigpic

Comment

*Updates her siggies at imagerotate*

Put a new one in. Or two. Cos I think I put the silly Todd one in, as well.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

What was the description for 'white'? Mine says I like to hunt, but I prefer to call it 'stalking'.
            Spoiler:
            You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

Hmm got that one too.
            sigpic
            Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
            Spoiler:
            Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
            You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Nah! It's beautiful, Fainne!

Wraithie
              Jeepers! That took awhile!
              thanks, I'll forward it to Icarium because she did it

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
              Ah..got myself more of this "sleep". It stays boring but once you are into it, it can get pretty addictive.
              yeah, I know what you mean. nasty little thing, isn't it?

@icarium
              Great. All that grass. Now i´m stuck with the image of a life-sucking grasshopper
              BWAHAHAHAAAA omg I'll never walk barefooted over grass again. that must really look funny having several mini wraith hanging on the feet

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              *Updates her siggies at imagerotate*

Put a new one in. Or two. Cos I think I put the silly Todd one in, as well.
              yay - so I'll refresh my screen a lot to see them all

I wanna take the quiz too. Where can I do that -I think I missed it here

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                BWAHAHAHAAAA omg I'll never walk barefooted over grass again. that must really look funny having several mini wraith hanging on the feet
                "Darling,I shrinked the Wraith" SGA S6E5

I wanna take the quiz too. Where can I do that -I think I missed it here
                http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmag...olorareyou.asp
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

thanks, I'll forward it to Icarium because she did it
                  Thanks Fainne and Wraithworshipper

Is there anybody who doesn't love THAT Wraith?
                  ;p

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post

;p

Icarium

Me! Thats the one wraith I didn´t care about being killed. A Queen is supposed to sit in that chair. Not some wannabe-king with a bad barber
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"Darling,I shrinked the Wraith" SGA S6E5

http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmag...olorareyou.asp
                      *teheee* "something's tickling my skin"

thanks for the link
                      hey, I'm white too. Does anybody have another color?

;p

Icarium
                      ME! I didn't like him either. probably he killed the Queen who sat on that chair. but I like the style you have. Keep it going!!!
                      Last edited by Fainne; 11 May 2008, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                        H&H Season one needs votes too. 'Defiant One' will be out soon if it doesn't get votes, poor Greg.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53390&page=46

I am going to ask JM on his blog if there is any possibility of a shirtless male wraith ever popping up on our screens. There will of course be a completely rational reason why there is a half naked wraith on screen, just need to think of it.

Welcome Wraith Girl

Great Idea BlueJay, you are far braver than I!
                        mind you if that happened (Wraith takes his top off) we would all swoon with excitement.....

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

I took the quiz too and I'm green

You value growth, life, adaptation and nature. You love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat—to you, that’s all there is. At your best, you are instinctual and unpretentious. At your worst, you are vicious and unthinking. Your symbol is a tree. Your enemies are blue and black.
                          Does that sound like a wraith?

sigpic

Comment

Me!
                            ME! I didn't like him either. probably he killed the Queen who sat on that chair. but I like the style you have. Keep it going!!!
                            Sorry guys, I couldn't stop my mood for teasing
                            Thanks Fainne

*just realised that we have wraithlord in the thread hopes he doesn't mind *

Icarium

Comment

There's way to many posts to quote so i thought I'd do this instead.

Rachelle, Wraithworshipper, LiquidSky, Shanthaia, Icarium, toomuchcaf and to anybody else who made some artwork - you all made some wonderful artwork i love them all great job.

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                              I have a Question to all Signature Maker Can I upload some of your sig´s into the Planet Wraith Gallery? Like so?: http://planet-wraith.homepage.t-online.de/cpg1414/
                              Hi Degilwen if you want to upload some of my sigs you can.
                              Originally posted by Wraith~Girl View Post
                              The Wraith rock! They should be given WAY more credit! Plus, they're just plain awesomeness. I mean, where would SGA be without Wraiths? It'd like SG-1 without the Goa'uld or the Jaffa or something...they should go on strike.
                              Welcome to the club Wraith~Girl.
                              Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                              this is the name list... he doesn't have one, yet.

http://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html#cutid1
                              I didn't realize you had a LJ naamiaiset I friended you hope that's ok.
                              Thanks for the link Karhedron I'm the color Black
                              You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green.
                              Yeah that sounds like me alright.
                              *just realised that we have wraithlord in the thread hopes he doesn't mind *

Icarium
                              No i don't mind Icarium.

Oh and i made a Todd Wallie it's not great and this is going to be my last piece of artwork...for now that is i just want to try and finish up some of the calenders I've been working on
                              Spoiler:

and here's the same Wallie but i had a little bit of color to it

Comment

steve- o so pretty
                                Lol.
                                Steve-Well groomed, arrogant, My slave *cough*, I mean, my friend against his will...

[/url]

Comment

Working...
                                X