Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Since no one has yet invented the naked-tattooed-Wraith plug-in I have posted two tattoo pics on dA. You have to be member to view them because of the mature content filter. There is no prong showing but I wanted to be on the safe side.

Tommy

Rhys

Spoiler:
    If anyone wants to see them who isn't dA member and doesn't want to register on dA send me a PM.
    Don't do this very often but WOLF WHISTLES from MCH for Tommy and Rhys.
    Me like.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      I knew there way something missing when those where taken. Great .
      Thank you. I'm having a go with another one but I don't know if it will work with the Michael pic I'm currently cutting out.
      sigpic

Comment

I know, only 900 more. Also I started he summer with like 500, and I racked up most of my posts over summer, no that school has started, I don't have half as much time as I would have in summer, so I'm not posting as much. Maybe I just need to feed on a human so I can gain the strength to get to 2000.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          Wow! THUNK!!!!

After checking what pics are in the Wraith tattoos album I think they'll pass without a warning because there are no prongs showing. It's where I've just put them.
          Don't do this very often but WOLF WHISTLES from MCH for Tommy and Rhys.
          Me like.
          Thank you!

Rhys:

Tommy:

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            I know, only 900 more. Also I started he summer with like 500, and I racked up most of my posts over summer, no that school has started, I don't have half as much time as I would have in summer, so I'm not posting as much. Maybe I just need to feed on a human so I can gain the strength to get to 2000.

You'll get there in the end.
            sigpic

Comment

Since no one has yet invented the naked-tattooed-Wraith plug-in I have posted two tattoo pics on dA. You have to be member to view them because of the mature content filter. There is no prong showing but I wanted to be on the safe side.

Tommy

Rhys

Spoiler:
              If anyone wants to see them who isn't dA member and doesn't want to register on dA send me a PM.
              Sizzling hotness... yummy boys. Rhys, Tommy, if you'd ever like to show me those tattoos in detail just let me know.

DS, you are a lucky, lucky woman. :
              sigpic

Comment

Very nice - love the poses - the Wraith moonlighting as male models - who'd have guessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                  Sizzling hotness... yummy boys. Rhys, Tommy, if you'd ever like to show me those tattoos in detail just let me know.

DS, you are a lucky, lucky woman. :
                  Thanks! Indeed, I'm a very lucky woman.

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                  Very nice - love the poses - the Wraith moonlighting as male models - who'd have guessed!
                  Thank you! They are actually quite good as models, they didn't even complain about the cold... Wait, maybe that was because I kept them warm.

Comment

Michael in Alien Trap

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      You're quite correct - that wasn't JL in that scene...

and, yes, Steve can Tango to perfection, naturally
                      Wraith's do everything well, dance, poker.. eh.. cards ladies! Get your minds out of the gutter.
                      WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                      "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                      "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                      - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                        Wraith's do everything well, dance, poker.. eh.. cards ladies! Get your minds out of the gutter.
                        What a scandalous assumption...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                          Some of us have never left.

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          What a scandalous assumption...
                          Quiet agree.
                          sigpic

Comment

Erik at Delphi. Thanks to MCH for the original background photo.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              Erik at Delphi. Thanks to MCH for the original background photo.

Spoiler:
                              Erik does his usual job of looking elegent. Like the contrast of the colurs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Erik does his usual job of looking elegent. Like the contrast of the colurs.
                                Thank you. I'm rather pleased with the colour I ended up with.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X