Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masterling View Post
    WOW!! do you know when this will occur???
    thanks so much for the info!!!!!
    Not soon enough?

I assume JM will let us know when to start posting our questions. I'm trying to think of something thought-provoking and profound, but all I'm coming up with is, "What's your favorite color "

Comment

Okay - don't laugh...

Hubby and I are in between cameras - we switched from film to digital, but always forget to bring the new camera with us, so often end up just using the cell phone, which has a terrible quality. So, we really haven't taken many pictures of ourselves lately.

But, you know how a picture captures stuff we don't normally see? Well, this picture was just taken last Sunday, and tell me...is it my imagination, or does Mr. Das have Wraithy brows?? (If so, I may have just discovered the source of my obsession...lol)

Spoiler:

If not...then I'm just crazy....

das
      sigpic

Comment

actually that does look to me a bit wraithie

*kidnapps hubs*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
          actually that does look to me a bit wraithie

*kidnapps hubs*
          It kinda freaked me out a bit when I saw it...I mean. It's (Wraithy brows) been staring me in the face all these years, and I never realized it until I saw that picture.

In all fairness, he only has that look when he hikes his brows a little - but he tends to hike his brows a LOT...especially when he talks. So...yeah. Now I see it, but before that picture, I never realized his browline is so similar (I also think the fact that he has a high nose bridge and deeper/closer set eyes contributes to the look).

Weird.

das
          sigpic

Comment

Announcement regarding fic:

Cedargrove's 'Chain Of Command' - Act 3 is now available for reading on her site.

LJ Link: http://cedargrove.livejournal.com/227693.html

*Someone* finally makes an appearance, but why is he described as being 'tired'...

Todd's not in this story, so far, but he was in the previous episode, and he'll be in the next one, too, as you can see from the Episode 3: Enmity art on Cedar's site.

You of course need to read this one if you want to follow the whole story.

It'll be soooo spiffy, Michael vs. Todd.

*g*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by dolfynnchick View Post
              Not soon enough?

I assume JM will let us know when to start posting our questions. I'm trying to think of something thought-provoking and profound, but all I'm coming up with is, "What's your favorite color "
              When JM starts taking questions do you mind letting me know? I only visit JM site occ. Just dont have the time.

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Okay - don't laugh...

Hubby and I are in between cameras - we switched from film to digital, but always forget to bring the new camera with us, so often end up just using the cell phone, which has a terrible quality. So, we really haven't taken many pictures of ourselves lately.

But, you know how a picture captures stuff we don't normally see? Well, this picture was just taken last Sunday, and tell me...is it my imagination, or does Mr. Das have Wraithy brows?? (If so, I may have just discovered the source of my obsession...lol)

Spoiler:

If not...then I'm just crazy....

das
              OMG Das that is to funny!!! ya i think you may have a good reason for your obsession. Ya know Halloween is just around the corner, get some green face paint, a mop head and some nice leather duds and ya got the perfect wraith!!

ooohhhh, just think, and 3 blade to each hand and you have a wolverine cross. come to think about it, wouldnt that make an awesome wraith. That makes a formidable image- not to mention HWAT.
              sigpic

Comment

When JM starts taking questions do you mind letting me know? I only visit JM site occ. Just dont have the time.
                I'll make a post if someone else doesn't beat me to it. If I can remember, I'll PM you.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                  It kinda freaked me out a bit when I saw it...I mean. It's (Wraithy brows) been staring me in the face all these years, and I never realized it until I saw that picture.

In all fairness, he only has that look when he hikes his brows a little - but he tends to hike his brows a LOT...especially when he talks. So...yeah. Now I see it, but before that picture, I never realized his browline is so similar (I also think the fact that he has a high nose bridge and deeper/closer set eyes contributes to the look).

Weird.

das
                  LOL! No wonder you're drawn to the Wraith!

My hubby is currently going back to college with me. He's studying video production. I keep telling him to concentrate in camera work so he can get a job working on the SGA movies so I can meet Chris. He says he's going to dress as a Wraith for Halloween, just for me. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Jenn!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by JenKM1216 View Post
                      LOL! No wonder you're drawn to the Wraith!

My hubby is currently going back to college with me. He's studying video production. I keep telling him to concentrate in camera work so he can get a job working on the SGA movies so I can meet Chris. He says he's going to dress as a Wraith for Halloween, just for me. LOL

you must post pics of the outfits!!!!!
                      Im planning to be a vamp but with wraith style outfit, (complete with yellow cat eyes) since no one i know would understand what i was
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                        just because I keep rewatching a certain part in "the last man"...

Spoiler:
                        I bring you, ruby!

Thank you naamiaiset she is truly lovely I all ways thought they should have brought her back. Well I guess we won't see her again.

LS

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                        I hope my friend doesn't mind but I'm advertising some of her artwork. I bring you a wraith queen. *grins* I had no part in it. *giggles*

http://thealhena.deviantart.com/art/...Queen-98190488

Copyrighted; so no stealy.
                        Thank you for sharing Risem and much thanks for the link.

LS

Originally posted by kaeyla View Post
                        Hello Ladies-hope im not the only guy here. I am not Kaeyla but one of her mates.Let me borrow her posting thingy for the mo. daft bint!! I can not get into my stupid email to join in time here tonight-we both are sharing a computer belonging to a third party and time runs out
                        The name is Craig the Wraith-and I have got a mypsace page and I heard alot about WDC from K. I just wanted to see what goes on here.

A shirtless Steve???!!! What did i miss?

I have protested on page 12 against SGU instead of SGA. No!!! No Wraith does not make a happy me! Well off to the hive for a nap after a big fat feed- Thank you K. i mean for lending your posting to me , not for giving me a big fat feed.

Goodnight ladies- nice meeting you
                        Craig the Wraith you sound familiar have you posted on Andee's blog? Please come and join us. It is nice to get a male's perceptive on the Wraith.

LS

Comment

you must post pics of the outfits!!!!!
                          Im planning to be a vamp but with wraith style outfit, (complete with yellow cat eyes) since no one i know would understand what i was
                          He won't have yellow eyes unless we can find some really, really cheap somewhere. I'm sure he'd go for a floor length leather coat, but again, we would have to find it really, really cheap. He may have to be the wraith with the short jacket, however. We'll see what we can put together.

Unless he decides to back out of being a Wraith. He said something about a demon just tonight. *sigh* I'll have to work on him. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            well... "tracker" is proving it, any and all wraith credibility in the show is officially gone.

there is a quick interesting snippet of todd in the "first contact" trailer though.
                            Last edited by naamiaiset; 19 September 2008, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              well... "tracker" is proving it, any and all wraith credibility in the show is officially gone.

there is a quick interesting snippet of todd in the "first contact" trailer though.
                              Spoiler:
                              What? You expected 50 Wraith to be smart and strong enough to take out 4 adult humans and an unconscious child. LOL...dream on.

The episode was okay - a bit exciting, but the Wraith body count was...ridiculous.

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

No kidding!!!

Spoiler:
                                Ugh! What a lame episode. I was all excited to see so many Wraith and they're all dropping like flies. I mean, I thought they were just short of immortal. Long-lived and *very* hard to kill. I even thought they were supposed to survive a stab through the gut. And I thought Todd chosing a very specific spot (the back of the neck) to kill the Queen was suppose to inidcated their weak spot. I think part of the reason that we're all so confused is a) there's so many writers writing different episodes, no one really cares to keep the "mythology" straight, and b) none of the writer's care about the Wraith anyway except as expendable bad guys! Grrrrrr!

I just rewatched "Rising" yesterday (my computer's DSL connection was on the fritz so I couldn't get online) and a few other eps from Season 1 & 2 and I realized I actually stopped watching Atlantis for awhile - I think it was during Season 3 - and then I happened to watch it the night they aired "Common Ground" and then I got sucked back in again, because it made me say "THIS is why I started watching the show in the first place! Without the Wraith, this show hardly has any other appeal to me.

The trailer for "First Contact" - of course Sci-fi only gives us .5 seconds of Todd vs. 1.5 seconds of the "new enemy". Hopefully the MGM trailer will prove to be much better again. (And what the hell was Todd doing with those glow sticks? Was there a freakin' rave at Atlantis?)

mfw

EDIT: And seriously
                                Spoiler:
                                do you think a Wraith would have tried to feed on a sick and injured child when there was a full grown, healthy, juicy man running around out there? Puh-leeze.
                                Last edited by MyFavoriteWraith; 19 September 2008, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X