Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    But I really didn't ASK - I TOLD him to tell the actor there were already worshippers lined up for him...
    I hope he paid attention and obeys.

he wanted to talk about himself and his 'interests' (feeding).
    That made me think of Joe M's blog. Every time I go there I end up imagining that Shawn's blog would look something like that - pictures of food etc.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      That made me think of Joe M's blog. Every time I go there I end up imagining that Shawn's blog would look something like that - pictures of food etc.

He's definitely more like Wraith than he knows

Icarium

Comment

Yuck, that's sick

Oh, Icarium this signature is beautiful! You are so gifted with making them!
        Last edited by Shanthaia; 21 March 2008, 10:38 AM. Reason: forgot something

sigpic

Comment

Hi, I think in all those pictures they are James. I was watching season one "The Gift, The Siege Pt1 and Pt 2 when I was finished watching them I deceided to gate over here to see what was going on. So I find out that you gals been giving our Wraiths baths, washing their hair, and toweling them off , oooohhh that must of been fun. Gee, I always miss all the fun.
          Did the Wraiths play with their rubber ducky? Singing "Rubber ducky your the one" I think that tune is from Sesame Street. I know there is a rubber ducky smilie on this board. I have seen it somewhere.

That picture of Bob(James) brushing his teeth well at lease we know some of our Wraith practice dental hygiene. Just the more sweeter to kiss them.

Wraith names are we calling him 'Rhys?', Our new Wraith I mean, I'm not to familiar with that name except the only time I heard of it the actor Jonathan Rhys he was in "The Children of Men, and Shoot Them Up". For some reason I thought of 'Slade' don't ask me why. Would it be funny if the actor's name turns out to Rhys. We will soon find out.

I have been at JM blog adding support to keep the Wraith in the story arc. It sounds like they want to concentrate on the repilcators and that damn Fran. I read somewhere TPTB want to do a story on her!. My question is Why, she was only in BAMSR less than 15 mins. Let's have a story on Todd or hive based life. I better stop it of I will rant on. This is suppose to be a fun thread.

For those who thanked me for downloading those pictures Your Welcome

FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Take Care Wraithies

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
            Oh, Icarium this signature is beautiful! You are so gifted with making them!
            Thanks I'm really glad you like it. I can PM you another one if you want to see

Isn't it perversion to make only Wraithy siggies? I'm starting work on Ronon one

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
              Isn't it perversion to make only Wraithy siggies? I'm starting work on Ronon one

Icarium
              *looking forward to it* ronon's my other favorite.

Comment

Thanks I'm really glad you like it. I can PM you another one if you want to see

Icarium
                Oh, yes please! Oh, goodie, goodie

sigpic

Comment

I have been looking around the board and, everyone has updated their signature. There are a lot of beautiful ones. In fact, they are all beautiful. Hmmm.... thinkin' of creating a new sig myself.

LS

Comment

Funny you should say that.

She might be lucky and have it answered sooner rather than later.
                    Let's hope.

It would be nice to learn that they have to 'prove' themselves in order to get a tattoo...maybe that's something we'll learn in this episode...*fingers crossed*

das
                    It does seem strange that he's going go to through all that effort, and then he doesn't even extra shine with a tattoo, meaning there isn't even one present, yet.

Maybe later...

But I really didn't ASK - I TOLD him to tell the actor there were already worshippers lined up for him...
                    Careful there, das. FIRST watch them perform, then decide if you like them or not. You're slightly exaggerating...

Spoiler:
                    I think JM ignores my posts anyway...lol. "Oh crap. Here she is again, with her Wraith this, and Todd that. Ugh." *rolls eyes*

I checked if you had a post yesterday/today, and yup, Todd came up again...

What if it annoys him and he decides to kill Todd, huh? We'll all blame you!

"These are your last hours, Sheppard. If you wish to spend them in silence, so be it."

Such a great episode...

das
                    And I'm not watching it again, tonight. I'M NOT! I've been clean since like, Monday? No wait, Sunday.

Woohoow! The AOCGWG works!

(Anonymous Obsessive Common Ground Watchers Group)

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    it fits mine. I can always make it a different size.

lj isn't letting me add you back.
                    ZE NERVE!

He's definitely more like Wraith than he knows

Icarium
                    *CRY* It's gone! *CRY*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                      I have been looking around the board and, everyone has updated their signature. There are a lot of beautiful ones. In fact, they are all beautiful. Hmmm.... thinkin' of creating a new sig myself.

LS
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Unless it's a Todd one...

Comment

Just have to think of a profound saying. A beautiful sig and a profound saying. But, I'm torn between staying here or get out of the apartment/flat because it is so beautiful outside!!. So warm nice change from sub zero temps it is 5 degrees C. Well I can always come back.

Take Care Wraithies

LS

PS. We need more Wraith smilies how about a Todd one with his wild hair?

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn
                          EXACTLY!!! Pictures of food - reviews on wine...the books he's read...his pets (probably raises Iratus bugs...and bunny rabbits. I don't know why - but I just see Shawn with...rabbits), and - of course - hair care tips!

@ Icarium - your sig!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Originally posted by GoSpikey
                          Careful there, das. FIRST watch them perform, then decide if you like them or not. You're slightly exaggerating...
                          - yeah, right...COME ON! We've ALREADY NAMED HIM!! LOL! Like he's our pet, or something...

I checked if you had a post yesterday/today, and yup, Todd came up again...

What if it annoys him and he decides to kill Todd, huh? We'll all blame you!
                          I HAVE actually thought of that - so you will notice that I talk about many other things - like food, comic books, and other characters in the show...just to try to keep a sort of balance...though it still leans way towards the Wraith...

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Did the Wraiths play with their rubber ducky?
                            They wanted rubber Iratus bugs.

Wraith names are we calling him 'Rhys?', Our new Wraith I mean,
                            I think everyone is going along with Rhys.

It sounds like they want to concentrate on the repilcators and that damn Fran. I read somewhere TPTB want to do a story on her!. My question is Why, she was only in BAMSR less than 15 mins. Let's have a story on Todd or hive based life. I better stop it of I will rant on. This is suppose to be a fun thread.
                            I don't mind one story about the surviving replicators because they're somewhat unusual compared to the others. I also liked Fran.

Originally posted by GoSpikey
                            Careful there, das. FIRST watch them perform, then decide if you like them or not.
                            Even if he just turns out to be eye candy he'll be worth looking at.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't mind one story about the surviving replicators because they're somewhat unusual compared to the others. I also liked Fran.
                              My opinion is that the Replicator story has been done to more than death on SG-1, and I wasn't a happy camper when I found out there's spending so much time on it on Atlantis, too. And they only have 20 eps compared to SG-1's 22-24 eps...

Like I said, we need a performance first, and some decent turning arounds and nice facial shots. I won't bend before then. Besides, he might really stink...

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn
                                They wanted rubber Iratus bugs.

I think everyone is going along with Rhys.
                                I don't care what we call 'em...Sheppard will probably change it anyway...

EXACTLY!!!! Besides, it doesn't hurt to talk these guys up a bit. For instance, in reading the season companions, I'm amazed at how many summaries of episodes that featured Wraith characters don't really mention the Wraith at all, as if they don't exist (in the episode). I think there is a disregard for the characters in general since they're not played by actors under contract, and are considered quite expendable. So can't see that it really hurts to show 'em some love since TPTB really don't. I should just TRY to do so without drooling so much...

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X