No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connor didn't play "Michael" in Allies...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Connor didn't play "Michael" in Allies...
      that's what I meant. my mind isn't working, I blame the heat.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 01 June 2008, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Toomuchcaf allowed me to post her poem in ENIGMA, a riddle solving thread and a definite non-wraith community. Here is the outcome :

First the poem/ riddle
        Upon my will, you live or die
        Upon my will, your people cry
        For mercy, I will never give
        I slake my hunger, that I may live

You tremble - for I am Mighty
        You kneel - for I am Beauty
        Fear me - my desire will kill
        Love me - at your own peril
        Here the guesses:

Spoiler:
        nature?
        king?
        leader?
        god?
        Goa'uld?
        Wraith?
        Ori?
        fire ?
        passion ?
        woman ?
        love ?
        lust ?
        devil ?
        you ?
        a miser ?
        uncle scrooge ?
        any old & very rich testator ?
        instinct ?
        free will ?
        the universe!!?
        humanity?
        religion?
        christianity?
        jesus?
        motorsport?
        Gaia?
        Queen?
        Keeping with your chemistry theme (I'm revising it right now), is it Quadunennennilium? (symbol: Queen, atomic number: 41990)
        Wraith Queen?
        Queen of England?
        Queen of Spades?
        Queen of Hearts?
        Queen of Clubs?
        Queen of Diamonds?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          Icarium you don't like connor trinneer? I loved him from the very first scene in Star trek enterprise
          Me? Don't like Connor Trinner? NEVER!

Icarium

Comment

*lol* ooops - my mind isn't working either in this heat. I totally forgot that it wasn't Connor playing Michael in Allies Sorry. I can't wait for autumn right now - or some rain, or a summer thunderstorm. I can't sleep very well when it is hot like that.

Comment

RL is being a pain at the moment, so I spend more time thinking and hiding in games than making wallies But here's one

Spoiler:

My head has gone for a walk without me, I'm slow today

Congratulations to Wraithworshipper and Karhedron

Comment

Well it's cold and wet in the Big Smoke (TO). Although it's June it feels like March. So no sticky heat here and my head is as sharp as a roadside cone--though my body is slowly but progressively getting well. Any takers on my bet?????

WK
                "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
                  Well it's cold and wet in the Big Smoke (TO). Although it's June it feels like March. So no sticky heat here and my head is as sharp as a roadside cone--though my body is slowly but progressively getting well. Any takers on my bet?????

WK
                  I'll trade you, it's hot and humid here.

speaking of, I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but do wraith prefer hot or cold temperatures? I'm thinking hot, given their insect nature.

I'd put off your bet til we see what the wraith's fate is in S5.

Comment

cold I would say thinking of the mist crawling on the floor in hive ships

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                      cold I would say thinking of the mist crawling on the floor in hive ships
                      mist forms when cold air mixes with warm, maybe it's both inside hives?

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                        I'll trade you, it's hot and humid here.

speaking of, I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but do wraith prefer hot or cold temperatures? I'm thinking hot, given their insect nature.

I'd put off your bet til we see what the wraith's fate is in S5.
                        The reason why I'm fairly sure, there are so many examples oh where to begin? I'll send you a message.
                        I mean who's to say, the writing could crash and drown in drivel, but I'm hoping no.

WK
                        "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Wraithie & Kar

Originally Posted by MCH
                          Ok Off Topic

Did I just see a wedding proposal post from Karhedron and Wraithie or has my three glasses of wine and being dyslexic combined to make made me read that wrong?

If so just love a happy ending, I've gone all emotionally. (I really do)

MCH
                          Good I'm glad that's cleared up, and I didn't miss read your post.

BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH. YIPEE

MCH
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

So..trying to answer some of the posts

However, someone asked on JM's blog about the influence of fan desires on the writing and JM said (to paraphrase) it's all about the fans; everything written is to please the fans. I'm not sure that's always a good thing.
                            I think it is for the money in the first place. Writers are artists ..they have their own opinions how things should be done. It's their project..their baby. But scriptwriters for Tv-Shows and movies will always look at the fans wishes because they are the ones buying their stuff. So it's : "How much can I sacrifice of my own idea?"

Also, someone said earlier that a human would have a hard time having a relationship with a wraith because of all the damage they have done to the human population in the Pegasus galaxy. Of course, the romance we'll see is between a Lantean (an Earther) and a Wraith, not the peeps with the baggage in the PG.
                            McKay and a Wraithqueen?
                            He wanted to date the "hot alien chick" after all

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                            Wraithie & Kar

Good I'm glad that's cleared up, and I didn't miss read your post.

BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH. YIPEE

MCH
                            Thanks MCH
                            sigpic
                            Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                            Spoiler:
                            Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                            You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS KARHEDRON AND WRAITHIE!

(I jumped off my chair and did a dance, then when pooee, its morning, can't have a champagne to celebrate, so here's a haiku for you!)

The fate of two souls
                              changed by the defenders thread
                              Love blossoms online
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                                CONGRATULATIONS KARHEDRON AND WRAITHIE!

(I jumped off my chair and did a dance, then when pooee, its morning, can't have a champagne to celebrate, so here's a haiku for you!)

The fate of two souls
                                changed by the defenders thread
                                Love blossoms online
                                Thanks for this haiku.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                                Spoiler:
                                Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Working...
                                X