Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      Post 5000 in honour of all the great (artistic) people in this thread

Celebrates with another cull siggy

Spoiler:
      someone gave penny bad directions.

an erik drawing I tried... I didn't shade in his face because I don't want to mess it up.

Spoiler:
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 05 May 2008, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
        Okay, finally after first mentioning it I have made a wraith ring. It took me a while, and it is not exactly the same as the rings the wraith wear, I would have had to put more time into it than I wanted to. The wraith rings tend to (though not always) join at the first joint of the finger. I would have needed to make two separate pieces and hinge them together. This one I did is more of a mock up, to see if the materials I used were useful. However, I couldn't sell it anyway as there maybe a trade mark on them. Well here goes.

Spoiler:

The Keeper's Rings

My Wraith Ring 1--Now that I think about it, these rings almost look like the iratus bug.

Me wearing it

wwii/wraith cake
        Thats come out really well, did you use modelling clay and then paint it? Beautiful!

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

an erik drawing I tried... I didn't shade in his face because I don't want to mess it up.

Spoiler:
          Lovely shading on his coat - I like his expression too!

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
            Fainne, thats a great piece. Everyone here is so talented.
            Originally posted by Ashimjara View Post
            I think she looks great - well done!
            This is a great drawing, you are so very talented!

very nice, fainne! I think that dress would look great on a queen.
            Aww, thank you all

Wraith Cake - your ring is awesome I would buy one of those

naamiaiset
            oh wow - you are so talented!

Comment

Okay, finally after first mentioning it I have made a wraith ring.
              Spoiler:
              The Keeper's Rings

My Wraith Ring 1--Now that I think about it, these rings almost look like the iratus bug.

Me wearing it

wwii/wraith cake
              WOW! Looks really cool I wonder... is that comfortable to wear?

Spoiler:
              Congrats on 5000 posts
              I really love the sense of humour in your sigs Well done!

Spoiler:
              I love it His expression is priceless...

masterling and LS - I like your new sigs

Icarium

Comment

Okay, finally after first mentioning it I have made a wraith ring. It took me a while, and it is not exactly the same as the rings the wraith wear, I would have had to put more time into it than I wanted to. The wraith rings tend to (though not always) join at the first joint of the finger. I would have needed to make two separate pieces and hinge them together. This one I did is more of a mock up, to see if the materials I used were useful. However, I couldn't sell it anyway as there maybe a trade mark on them. Well here goes.

Spoiler:

The Keeper's Rings

Me wearing it

wwii/wraith cake
                I LOVE your ring.. worthy of a real wraith I'd like to know your secrets of manufacture.. please And beautiful hand too

Et en Français : J'ADORE ta bague.. digne d'un vrai wraith Je voudrais connaître tes secrets de fabrication.. s'il te plaît Et belle main aussi

Spoiler:
                Your drawing is very beautiful I love it

Comment

Wow, nice ring!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                    WOW! Looks really cool I wonder... is that comfortable to wear?
                    to be beautiful isn't always comfortable. But this ring is so beautiful so I could handle that

Comment

Spoiler:

The Keeper's Rings

Me wearing it

wwii/wraith cake
                      *drools* It looks just like the keeper's rings.

Spoiler:
                      Yay! More arts.

Also I'm back! I'd been away from this thread for one day and it'd grown so much I didn't have the patience to read it all. But today I have, I've read like 7 pages in one sitting. My poor eyes!

Oh I have some more wraith arts. I doodled this afternoon and it turned into more than a doodle. So here's a cool wraith queen.
                      I like it better in black and white but I guess you'd wanna see the original colours so I'll post both.
                      It's about 4 or 5 hours work, so it's not my best.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Risem "It's about 4 or 5 hours work, so it's not my best."
                        Are you insane?? That picture is absolutely stunning. And to think it was done in just 5hrs!! I am completely jealous of your talent.

If you don’t mind me asking, what program do you use?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                          *drools* It looks just like the keeper's rings.

Yay! More arts.

Also I'm back! I'd been away from this thread for one day and it'd grown so much I didn't have the patience to read it all. But today I have, I've read like 7 pages in one sitting. My poor eyes!

Oh I have some more wraith arts. I doodled this afternoon and it turned into more than a doodle. So here's a cool wraith queen.
                          I like it better in black and white but I guess you'd wanna see the original colours so I'll post both.
                          It's about 4 or 5 hours work, so it's not my best.
                          Spoiler:

HUH! Only...Not my best.... I'd Wraith someone for the ability and confidence to say something that! Oops! Forgot to say...RISEM! Those are absolutely gorgeous!

Well, anyhoo...This is my last couple of hours of manic creativity.
                          Spoiler:

I've got one that's fighting me. I've got news for it...I'm the more stubborn!

Wraithie

Moving so well today, I accidently closed my first attempt to post!

And one more.
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 05 May 2008, 02:55 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

@wraithworshipper-- LOVE the Todd!! How do you come up with such beautiful pose??
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                              Shanthaia

Very funny Shanthaia. Are you rotating your siggy's? Cos tonight I seen 2 the one with the fire and the second about it being cold.

Originally posted by ;
                              Originally Posted by Wraith Worshipper
                              Okay, finally after first mentioning it I have made a wraith ring. It took me a while, and it is not exactly the same as the rings the wraith wear,
                              It's lovely and if I had one I'd definatly wear it. I try to find rings and earrings that are different.

Originally posted by ;
                              Toomuchcaf
                              As I said, I'm not all there, I packed my kids in their uniforms, and drove them to school. Almost got there, when I remembered today is a public holiday.
                              I need more coffee.
                              Never mind, I went out to Collectormania planned it done to the last detail, got to Birmingham, started to reread Blood Ties looked up theought that coach is late. Noticed that a coach was leaving, yup I should have been on that coach. I did get to Collectormania eventually, but no Connor Trinneer but did see Paul McGillian.

Originally posted by ;
                              Naaimaiset
                              I love the way you drew Eric and the way he looks at you.

You know I saw alot of artwork at Collectormania today for sale but I definatly think that the art work on this thread is a good as the work on sale today.
                              Mind you, a cast photo of SGA team was 12 pounds in November 2007,
                              6 months later, the same cast photo was 14 pounds today!!!!!!

MCH
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
                                @wraithworshipper-- LOVE the Todd!! How do you come up with such beautiful pose??
                                I guess that's where other folks can bonk me on the head! I don't know where if comes from. It's just there. Sometimes I see a pic, and it's suddenly there. Sometimes, it's there, and I have to go looking for pics. I was actually looking for pics for a different wallie when I saw that one, and the verse is nothing like what it started out to be. It started out to be about Greg's isolation on that desert planet. Obviously, that one is still in the works. I have sympathy for Greg. Starting out desperate to survive is one thing, but to kill absolutely everyone else to stay that way? I cannot help but picture Greg as a decent enough fellow who desperation sent over the edge!

Can we start to get a picture of the kinds of boyfriends I've had over the years, resulting in my remaining single?

Wraithie

Ish a bit of a 'rescuer'

Okay...I actually have two fighting me and 4 still in my head. Is it noisy around here, or is it just in my head? Be back later.
                                Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 05 May 2008, 03:20 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X