No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he just drain them and re-fill them and drain them again? I think they eventually gave up because of boredom.

[/url]

Comment

For Rachelle. You asked for it!
      AHH! I love it I love it! I stole it, but I won't post it anywhere on the internet. I'll just admire it from my computer ocassionally. I'm a Stever!

[/url]

Comment

When Shawn said about human food, the food we eat "It gives a moments plesure but, doesn't substain them." It would be like how we enjoy 'junk food or, pleasure food ie cake, chocolate, chips/crips and anything that doesn't give nutrition.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
          I would dearly love to be able to eat something merely for the pleasure of the taste, and not gain nutrition from it (CHOCOLATE!!!)

For Rachelle. You asked for it!

Spoiler:
          Lovely. But i can´t green you again
          sigpic
          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
          Spoiler:
          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
            When Shawn said about human food, the food we eat "It gives a moments plesure but, doesn't substain them." It would be like how we enjoy 'junk food or, pleasure food ie cake, chocolate, chips/crips and anything that doesn't give nutrition.

LS
            Unfortunately, the junk food does give us nutrition, just the wrong kind, which is what I would like to be unable to digest! (So I can avoid the whole 'A moment on the lips, forever on the hips')
            sigpic

Comment

Can't choose btw Steve or Todd. Hmmm what to do. what to do....

LS

Comment

Can't choose btw Steve or Todd. Hmmm what to do. what to do....

LS
                Honestly, what rule says you can't have both?
                Too much of a good thing is Heaven
                sigpic

Comment

Lol. For me its Steve and Erik.

Spoiler:

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                    Unfortunately, the junk food does give us nutrition, just the wrong kind, which is what I would like to be unable to digest! (So I can avoid the whole 'A moment on the lips, forever on the hips')
                    That would be nice, cool if some of us can eat the foods we love and not end up on certain body parts and stay there forever .

LS

Comment

Hmmm..just had another thought.
                      Why do we have those Goa´uld titles? Symbiotes,Jaffas,System Lords.
                      We should get some wraithy titles instead

@tmc
                      Nothing wrong with a little addiction
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I'll take all three of them, Steve, Erik, and Todd. What can I say I'm greedy

LS

Comment

Yea, I'm not sure what a "Jaffa" is or why I'm its fodder.

[/url]

Comment

LS
                            Sneaks serious 'quality time' with the three when LS isn't looking!
                            Wraithie
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, We got a lurker here. Come join us!

LS

Comment

LS
                                And while you are having some serious fighting over them... i will date the Queens
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X