No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a few people who'd taste like lemons, me, I'd be strawberry cheesecake.
    sigpic

Comment

qiuck question. how do i out a picture under a spolier?
      cut/past?
      I have always used thumbnails.
      sigpic

Comment

The powers that be? Does that stand for something/someone...?

[/url]

Comment

@T64
          Guess we will get to see more Todd-Woolsey action in S5

@Liquid
          I have heard rumours that sleep has something to do with laying down and closing your eyes...maybe i should google it

@naami
          Thats the feed-count. The greener..the tastier
          sigpic
          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
          Spoiler:
          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I know a few people who'd taste like lemons, me, I'd be strawberry cheesecake.
            I think I would be vanilla. (Strawberry Cheesecake sounds good...)

[/url]

Comment

Right now, I'd be chocolate, strawberry/banana/orange mocha soy shake.
              sigpic

Comment

TPTB or The powers to be are the producers, writers and those who make the decisions for Stargate Atlantis; correct me if I'm missing anything.

LS

Comment

Oh ok. That makes sense.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                    @naami
                    Thats the feed-count. The greener..the tastier
                    *hides her rep level* I don't want to be on a wraith's menu.

Comment

Right now, I'd be chocolate, strawberry/banana/orange mocha soy shake
                      You sound like a very complex meal

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                        @T64

@Liquid
                        I have heard rumours that sleep has something to do with laying down and closing your eyes...maybe i should google it
                        One could sleep standing up I tried that but, I fell over and banged my head and I couldn't remember who I was.

LS

Comment

LS this is for you.
                          just another face of erick
                          Last edited by masterling; 10 May 2008, 11:27 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Did you draw him?

[/url]

Comment

About the action figures -

Yeah, Steve is just a repainted Erik...that's how I saw it advertised. A 'special edition, repainted as Steve the Wraith'. I have not seen a long coat Steve. I HOPE they come out with a Todd. Only problem is, a few gals here *cough*wraithie*cough* will be trying to get his clothes off, just to see if he IS green all over...

Reed! Good to see ya!! Heh - yeah, it's been really active for me, I can't keep up at home because I have dial up, and this site is really slow...so I rely on the quick reply instead, but that means I miss some of the posts.

I thinkthe next unnamed male Wraith that we see should be named 'Reed' - unless there's one from past shows who hasn't gotten a name yet...

About Sam saying meeting Todd is a 'treat'. Don't you wonder how she would know? I mean, isn't it the first time she's really met with him, too? Or...or did she meet with him earlier...alone... *telepathically inplants the image of Sam groping the green into everyone's brain*

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Masterling, there's a couple of different ways to post a pic to the forum. You can load the URL from a website, or you can load it from your comp.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X