Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    click the scales, make sure approve is checked and click submit. see the little green boxes across from your name? that's your reputation level/green... the more approved posts you get, the higher your reputation is. as long as you don't click disapprove a post, you can't hurt anything. if you want to see what your rep level is, click on your control panel.

does that help?

that's why ronon was made a runner, the wraith felt/tasted his strength.
    Yes, thank you. I appreciate your help.

wwii
    "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Lol. Mean wraith. They only eat the people who don't want to die, and those who could care less, they enslave them!

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
        I made this Steve picture over a year ago. I think he looks more defiant than pouty. I used a flame font for the saying.

LS

Spoiler:
        Like it...here comes the green

@Rachelle
        That´s life...or death
        sigpic
        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
        Spoiler:
        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I think defiance and fear would give the Wraith an enjoyable meal and, just giving oneself would be like having a dessert. What do you think anyone?

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
            Lol. Mean wraith. They only eat the people who don't want to die, and those who could care less, they enslave them!
            I think it's the human that chooses to worship the wraith, not the wraith that chooses the worshipper. the queen from "the hive" makes it sound like that:

HIVE QUEEN: She is one of many thousands that have come to serve us -- even worship us. (She walks around John to get closer to Neera.) They do my bidding, (she runs her hand down Neera's face as Neera gazes at her adoringly) and I let them live.

SHEPPARD: A Wraith-worshipper, uh? Wow.

NEERA: The prophecy of The Great Awakening has come to pass. The end of days have come to the ...

Comment

I would be trying to hug them. "I don't care if you feed from me, just cuddle me first!" And then I would cuddle them into submission. Thats a good new attack for the atlantis people,
              Sheppard: "Ronan, you cuddle Erik, I got Steve..."

[/url]

Comment

Strangely, even though I didn't read this thread until I got home I was thinking about the wraith enjoying food. I think they do enjoy food quite a bit. I don't know what started me thinking about this, but I don't think the wraith taste humans so much, other than their vigor I guess. What I mean is, the human body is about 90% water, so they must get their hydration from us and maybe a few electrolytes, but they get their enjoyment from real food, like we would get from candy. Maybe we're more like potatoes to them--potatoes will keep you alive, but they're not very tasty with out some pepper n' salt and a little bit a sum'min sum'min you know what I mean?? Perhaps we are people potatoes to the wraith.

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
                  I would be trying to hug them. "I don't care if you feed from me, just cuddle me first!" And then I would cuddle them into submission. Thats a good new attack for the atlantis people,
                  Sheppard: "Ronan, you cuddle Erik, I got Steve..."
                  What if, over generations and generation a human developed an immunity to wraith feeding, much like the subjects of study for the Hoffins? The Hoffins were able to develop a serum based on a few people's immunity to the wraith feeding process. Yet, I think those that were immune also didn't kill the wraith that tried to feed on them. That would be an interesting avenue to explore.

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                    Strangely, even though I didn't read this thread until I got home I was thinking about the wraith enjoying food. I think they do enjoy food quite a bit. I don't know what started me thinking about this, but I don't think the wraith taste humans so much, other than their vigor I guess. What I mean is, the human body is about 90% water, so they must get their hydration from us and maybe a few electrolytes, but they get their enjoyment from real food, like we would get from candy. Maybe we're more like potatoes to them--potatoes will keep you alive, but they're not very tasty with out some pepper n' salt and a little bit a sum'min sum'min you know what I mean?? Perhaps we are people potatoes to the wraith.

wwii/ wraith cake
                    shawn says normal food only provides "a moment's pleasure"... so I don't think so. todd sure sounds like he enjoys himself when he feeds on a human though.

Comment

Yes. But then the wraith would go hungry...and we can't have that.
                      Unless of course, they evolved out of the human feeding stage in evolution and adopted the humans way of eating, but they still looked the same. Then that would be good.

[/url]

Comment

Thank you Karhedron and, Rachelle for the green. And to anyone who greened me before. I sometime forget thank those who greens me. THANK YOU!

LS

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                          I think it's the human that chooses to worship the wraith, not the wraith that chooses the worshipper. the queen from "the hive" makes it sound like that:

HIVE QUEEN: She is one of many thousands that have come to serve us -- even worship us. (She walks around John to get closer to Neera.) They do my bidding, (she runs her hand down Neera's face as Neera gazes at her adoringly) and I let them live.

SHEPPARD: A Wraith-worshipper, uh? Wow.

NEERA: The prophecy of The Great Awakening has come to pass. The end of days have come to the ...
                          It may be the worshipper that chooses to worship...but in the end its the wraith that lets him worship. Otherwise you would be soon looking really REALLY old
                          sigpic
                          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                          Spoiler:
                          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                            It may be the worshipper that chooses to worship...but in the end its the wraith that lets him worship. Otherwise you would be soon looking really REALLY old
                            that happens in "reunion"... ronon's friends were broke to being worshippers by being tortured with the gift of life.

Comment

Well I'm done here. Good bye.

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

I would dearly love to be able to eat something merely for the pleasure of the taste, and not gain nutrition from it (CHOCOLATE!!!)

For Rachelle. You asked for it!

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X