• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraithy Manga catfolk... yummy!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I haven't posted here in ages... glad to see the Wraith Defenders are still going strong, though!

Just wondered if anyone else had seen "Todd's report on humanity" in the last Stargate magazine. Between that and the interview with Chris Heyerdahl that mostly focused on Todd a while back, he is becoming quite a fixture there.
      sigpic
      Sig by Dulcamara-lyrics by Don Schlitz

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcamara View Post
        I haven't posted here in ages... glad to see the Wraith Defenders are still going strong, though!

Just wondered if anyone else had seen "Todd's report on humanity" in the last Stargate magazine. Between that and the interview with Chris Heyerdahl that mostly focused on Todd a while back, he is becoming quite a fixture there.
        Yeah I seen both interviews. You're right he is becoming quite a fixture. Couldn't ask for more. Actually I can more Todd in Stargate Mag.

MCH
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          Oh my god DS your right.

Could this because they haven't seen your Hive 53 artwork?

Even if they had seen it, it wouldn't be good enough.

They are Philistine then and have no appreciation of your art work. Think you should send the Castox round straight away to them.

On second thought maybe not him. You do want to make a good impression

Only kidding Castox.Honest.
          Castox: Thanks.

Fillyz:

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Fillyz:
            You know Castox and Fillyz kinda remind me of TP and Mr TP...

Todd: LMAO!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Just a bizzare thought I had just now when I realised that I have a mosquito bite on my neck, it itches like mad: If a bite from such a small blood-sucking insect can cause such a nuisance would a Wraith feeding mark itch as well? That itching would probably drive one insane.

Just a random rambling.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                You know Castox and Fillyz kinda remind me of TP and Mr TP...

Todd: LMAO!!!!!
                I guess in every one of us slumbers a Fillyz, trying to get out from time to time.

Comment

Are ya kidding!?! Don't sell yourself short. You're much better then some artists I've seen out there!

sigpic
                  -Has anyone seen my sanity?

Comment

Originally posted by _Mari_ View Post
                    Are ya kidding!?! Don't sell yourself short. You're much better then some artists I've seen out there!
                    And talking of, your new sig is gorgeous! *jealous*
                    sigpic

Comment

DS they are still Philistine.

Fillyz:
                      Are Castox take no notice of Fillyz she love you really. She your worshipper (sort of)

MCH
                      sigpic

Comment

Just a bizzare thought I had just now when I realised that I have a mosquito bite on my neck, it itches like mad: If a bite from such a small blood-sucking insect can cause such a nuisance would a Wraith feeding mark itch as well? That itching would probably drive one insane.

Just a random rambling.
                        I looked this up, 'cause it made me curious about why mosquito bites itch! Apparently a mosquito injects anti-coagulants when she bites, and unavoidably also injects some of her body's proteins. We have an allergic reaction to the proteins, hence the itch. So maybe if wraith also injected proteins with the enzyme, or if the enzyme itself produced an allergic reaction, the victim would feel itchy? They might even break out in, er, hives...

Comment

Originally posted by _Mari_ View Post

DS she right

Mari Your new siggy love it. It beautiful.

MCH
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a random rambling.
                            Umm...don't they usually end up deads?
                            WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
                            Germany Chiefed Poland.
                            England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
                            England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
                            France got Chiefed.
                            Japan decided to scout America.
                            America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
                            America cut Japan to 90 pop.
                            Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
                            USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
                            Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
                            Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
                            USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
                            Hitler deleted his account...
                            USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
                              I looked this up, 'cause it made me curious about why mosquito bites itch! Apparently a mosquito injects anti-coagulants when she bites, and unavoidably also injects some of her body's proteins. We have an allergic reaction to the proteins, hence the itch. So maybe if wraith also injected proteins with the enzyme, or if the enzyme itself produced an allergic reaction, the victim would feel itchy? They might even break out in, er, hives...
                              you sound like a scientist
                              WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
                              Germany Chiefed Poland.
                              England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
                              England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
                              France got Chiefed.
                              Japan decided to scout America.
                              America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
                              America cut Japan to 90 pop.
                              Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
                              USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
                              Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
                              Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
                              USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
                              Hitler deleted his account...
                              USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Originally posted by XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX View Post
                                you sound like a scientist
                                In this age of the internet, all may drink at the well of knowledge without getting up from the couch

Comment

Working...
                                X