Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
    And I just don't get it. I think they're sooo sexy!

You still there, Wraith Cake?
    The bed won. Can you believe that? Damn bed.
    Oh yes, yes tres sexy. I had this vision of Tayla asking Todd (as a trade-off for his wraith queen proposal) if she could touch his lovely locks. He would look at her, like he did at Rodney in "Miller's Crossing", but then eventually agree, like he is persuaded to by Rodney.

Yea!

wwii/Wraith Cake

P.S.
    Oh, you know what? I had e-mailed this forum's administrators four times, in order to change my name to wraith cake (same name I have on the sci fi forums) and I got one reply by someone named Dave Summer (?) and all he said was there would be no way two people would have the same user name. That's it. I e-mailed him three more times--oh wait...I'm watching the new Pink Floyd doc. right now as I type and there's a 3-D sculpture of that principal/teacher from "We don't need no education" I forgot how vulgar the original drawing was: essentially and literally an "anus-face" Ug!! ha ha. Anyway, I digress. He, this DS, never replied to my messages. So, I'll unofficially use my main name as "Wraith Cake" hopefully word will get around.

"Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Moi, je suis Spikey!

Et je parle français aussi, parce que je viens de la Belgique. C'est ma deuxième langue maternelle, mais mon anglais est plus mieux, beaucoup plus mieux.

J'ai demandé ?* Joe Mallozzi si 'Mr. Coolidge', le président, je pense, du IOA va revenir, mais il a dit non. Donc maintenant on sait que l'épisode 'Inquisition' ne l'a pas. (lui?) (Il est dans l'épisode 'Midway').

How many mistakes did I make? I mean decent ones, since 'du IOA' shouldn't count since I don't know the French name etc.

*Doesn't want to know the results.*

Je suis désolée Spikey, en plus c'est dans ton pseudo.. et je ne connaissais pas le nom du président de "IOA". Excuse moi encore mais j'ai du mal a comprendre correctement l'anglais.. je traduis mot a mot.. et je fais pas mal d'erreurs de compréhension et d'expression.. il ne faut pas m'en tenir rigueur..pitié En tout cas, je comprends bien ton Français.. Je suis née en Belgique

Comment

I had another go at siggy making - it's somehow fun, here the result:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          Vancheim
          Not theought about the Wraith being Human "altered" by genetic mamipulation. By human are we talking about Ancients?
          When the Ancients arrived in the Pegasus Galaxy they explored and found the bug. After examinating the bug and realising that the bug had regenerative abilities the Ancients tried to manipulate the regenerative gene into their own Ancient DNA, but couldn't manipulate the genes that controls the feeding.Once they realise that they couldn't undo what was something that was terrible wrong the Ancients lefted the altered humans on the planet to survive or perish or the Ancients where killed by the Wraith.
          The Wraith survivers need humans, to feed Wraith life force, regeneration, using human soul, energy, life force, this drove them to leave their home plant with what Ancient ship technology they had, to roam the planets to find their human food, until they meet the Ancients still in Atlantis

As the rescearch was done in secret, the other Ancients based in the city of Atlantis didn't know. Hence their surprise when they eventually meet the Wraith and they didn't realise the danger they where in.

So why do the gene manipulation? Could be the some Ancients didn't want to ascend but wanted the longer lifespan and the ability to regenerate to stay in the human world. Morgan La Fay was stopped from helping Daniel when he came to Atlantis, as once you have ascended you can't interfer in human affairs.
          (Someone has mentioned this before but can't remember or credit them, and I hate not doing that sorry)

Maybe if Carson if he had the original gene manipulation rescearch could help Todd with finding a better for humans and Wraith about the feeding
          Or maybe Michael already knows how sort out how Wraith feeding but he wouldn't want to do that as he hates Human and Wraith.

As I said I hadn't given much theought to this Vancheim sorry it turned into a much long theought. Any one else got an idea about this?

MCH

PS I have always wondered how quickly the bug Wraith turned in the Wraith we see today. hence my interest in Vancheim and WW11 comments.
          It's interesting MCH. (If I've understood ) If the Wraiths are the "Ancients altered", the Wraiths are due to have the gene of Ancients and they should use the technology of Ancients... I don't know.. But your scenario is credible for me. Especially since I believe that the Ascension isn't possible for all Ancients. And this genetic manipulation is a interesting alternative. The existence of the planet, where the experiment are taken place, are due to be hide from the others Ancients..Perhaps there were humans on this planet.. I don't know.. But the wraiths are more similar to human that the insect... otherwise the wraiths are due to be like at the mutants of Mickael for exemple.. Wait the sequel of the series..

I hope that I explain well

PS : What mean "theought" please ? I haven't the translation Thank you

I have a question : Are you seen before a wraith to feed on a woman ? It's already men.. no ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanaheim View Post
            It's interesting MCH. (If I've understood ) If the Wraiths are the "Ancients altered", the Wraiths are due to have the gene of Ancients and they should use the technology of Ancients... I don't know.. But your scenario is credible for me. Especially since I believe that the Ascension isn't possible for all Ancients. And this genetic manipulation is a interesting alternative. The existence of the planet, where the experiment are taken place, are due to be hide fron the others Ancients..Perhaps there were humans on this planet.. I don't know.. But the wraiths are more similar to human that the insect... otherwise the wraiths are due to be like at the mutants of Mickael for exemple.. Wait the sequel of the series..

I have a question : Are you seen before a wraith to feed on a woman ? It's already men.. no ?
            'theought' is a typo, lol. It has to be 'thought', as in the things you think. Well, actually it's the past tense of the verb over here, lol.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

It's interesting MCH. (If I've understood ) If the Wraiths are the "Ancients altered", the Wraiths are due to have the gene of Ancients and they should use the technology of Ancients... I don't know.. But your scenario is credible for me. Especially since I believe that the Ascension isn't possible for all Ancients. And this genetic manipulation is a interesting alternative. The existence of the planet, where the experiment are taken place, are due to be hide from the others Ancients..Perhaps there were humans on this planet.. I don't know.. But the wraiths are more similar to human that the insect... otherwise the wraiths are due to be like at the mutants of Mickael for exemple.. Wait the sequel of the series..

Larrin in the travelers for example

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post

Spoiler:
                It's nice..

Comment

Yes.. of course.. Thank you, I have forgotten

Comment

'theought' is a typo, lol. It has to be 'thought', as in the things you think. Well, actually it's the past tense of the verb over here, lol.
                    Ok lool Thank you, I have learned something thanks to you lol I'm sorry...

Comment

Spoiler:

And a flashback of a girl in Sateda

I made a sig and a wallie that are the result of my trip to the country (that's where I took pictures for the backgrounds ) Hope you like them Any idea for a text for the sig?

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                        I'm not sure that the SGA writer see the books as canon, but did we deceid that it was. There has been so many siruation explored in the 8 books, and for once we actually see how it effects Shep and the team. But I think your right Liquid Sky it wouldn't be turned into a movie
                        I wonder if these books/comics reveal more about wraith culture etc. I remember JM saying something about them being on track with what the writers are writing. Hmmm, so probably no wraith info.

wwii/wraith cake

Comment

Bonjour et merci Wraith Worshipper. Tu parles Français mais c'est miraculeux Ton Français est excellent et tu peux continuer
                          Si j'ai bien compris lol, tu penses que les wraiths sont des humains "modifiés" lors d'une manipulation génétique ? Si c'est ça, je pense aussi que c'est le cas. Pour moi, ils n'ont pas évolué a partir de l'insecte.. mais peu de monde partage cette théorie..

(English version lol) Hello and thanks Wraith Worshipper. You speak French but it's miraculous. Your French is excellent and you can to continue. If I understand lol, you think that the Wraiths are humans "altered" by genetic manipulation ? If that's it, I think as you. For me, they aren't changed from insect... but few people share this theory...
                          Merci Vanaheim, c'est gentil vous de dire. J'ai pris le Français l'ecole pendant neuf ans, mais j'ai eu tres peu de temps la pratique, il. Mais oui, je pense les wraith sont des humains modifies ou les anciens qui a pris un chemin different de l'ascension.

Thank you Vanaheim, that is nice of you to say. I took French in school for nine years, but I have had little time to practice it. And yes, I think the wraith are modified humans/ancients or ancients that took a different path to ascension.

Moi, je suis Spikey!

Et je parle français aussi, parce que je viens de la Belgique. C'est ma deuxième langue maternelle, mais mon anglais est plus mieux, beaucoup plus mieux.
                          Oui, je parle en peu francais—il est vrai—en petit peu, mais je le comprends francais ecrit beaucoup. Nous avons dû apprendre l'ecole.

Yes I speak a little French, actually, very little but I understand written French better. We had to learn it in school

J'ai demandé ?* Joe Mallozzi si 'Mr. Coolidge', le président, je pense, du IOA va revenir, mais il a dit non. Donc maintenant on sait que l'épisode 'Inquisition' ne l'a pas. (lui?) (Il est dans l'épisode 'Midway').
                          Ai-je vous pose cette question? Vous avez aime le personage qui joue M. Coolidge? Je pensais qu'il un peu arrogante.

Did I ask you this question? Do you like the character of Mr. Coolidge? I thought he was a bit of an ______________.

(sorry guys I don't know how to access the accent font on this page, so I can't add any l'accent aigu, l'accent grave ou cedille.)

wwii/wraith cake

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                            I don't know if this has already been added here so i'll just put it in just in case. By the same person who did sexy back and i'm too sexy.

wraith queens.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQBZvJa6AA

michael
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr23FIJchnM

funny one, volume needs to go up a bit.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR6rpSWsImA

and another (can you tell i'm bored tonight?)
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqq...eature=related

not a wraith one but funny! all the different stargate candy! (lifesucking candy!)(we're the remote few)
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVHKuediHfo

Yep. Still bored. here's another. fanmagicks has made some other good ones as well.

non wraith. OMG OMG! The Words, The Words!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLTp2AiPFPA
                            Sorry, I had trouble loading these pages. I think my man's on the net doin' who knows, but he's using a lot of it.

wwii/wraith cake

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post

And a flashback of a girl in Sateda

I made a sig and a wallie that are the result of my trip to the country (that's where I took pictures for the backgrounds ) Hope you like them Any idea for a text for the sig?

Icarium
                              *blushes*

- nice siggy and wall paper - I use pictures I took all the time (except the forest fire - that is not mine )

sigpic

Comment

Je suis désolée Spikey, en plus c'est dans ton pseudo.. et je ne connaissais pas le nom du président de "IOA". Excuse moi encore mais j'ai du mal a comprendre correctement l'anglais.. je traduis mot a mot.. et je fais pas mal d'erreurs de compréhension et d'expression.. il ne faut pas m'en tenir rigueur..pitié En tout cas, je comprends bien ton Français.. Je suis née en Belgique
                                Don't worry about making mistakes in English, really most people are unilingual (unilingue) so practice practice and talk.

wwii/wraith cake

Comment

Working...
                                X