No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome vanaheim, toomuchcaf, and any other new members!

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      As BlueJay said I should share this :

Spoiler:
      Anything like "red sky in the morning, sailor's warning. Red sky at night, sailor's delight"?
      I like the sig. I've got to remember to get some pictures on a floppy disc and get on my sister's computer to make mine. She's got Photoshop. All this computer has is paint.

Vanaheim: Nice Wraith portrait. The tattoos are great.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm just here for a bit to Welcome our new member Vanaheim great Wraith drawing 'G' there are so many talented people here who can draw. I can't draw worth a lick, I would starve to death. Vanaheim don't worry about your english I understood everything you said.

@MCH :I hear you about working and paying bills and, coming back here

@toomuchcaf: like your poem

@Wraithworshipper: Sorry to hear you got fired, He should have gotten fired for sexual harassement.

@Wraithlord: Sorry I can't think of some saying for your sig

Well got to now, will be back later.

Take care:
        LS

Comment

Thank you Naamiaiset, KalaSathinee and LiquidSky

I'm going to do a new drawing

I hope to see a lot of wraith and learn more on them in the new season 5.. when begin the broadcasting (diffusion ? ) in USA ?

@ LiquidSky I have my dictionary near to me but I believe that I'm going to make many progress here.. I hope lol

Comment

I heard something about July but I'm not sure

sigpic

Comment

I heard something about July but I'm not sure
              S5 starts on the 11th of july for the US.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                S5 starts on the 11th of july for the US.
                thanks for the info

sigpic

Comment

Ok.. Thanks. In France, Stargate is no more diffused on our french channel (season 3 only.. ). I'm going to see it on Scifi.. in english lol

Comment

English is way better than the dubbed version

sigpic

Comment

Risem and Wraithworshipper - your suggestions for the sig were so good that i decided to use both text's what do you all think?
                      Spoiler:

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                      @Wraithlord: Sorry I can't think of some saying for your sig
                      It's alright LiquidSky but if you do think of something please post it.
                      Originally posted by Vanaheim View Post
                      Hello from France

I'm a worshipper french of Wraiths since I saw Steve and the scientific wraith in Allied. They are so fascinating, the perfect blend of bestiality (?) and intelligence.. I love them

But.. I'm only fan of Wraiths in the french forum. I defend them ! lol I'm very pleased to be in this forum. But my english is very very deplorable Excuse me

For my first message, I give you my first drawing of wraith (I'm beginner lol) and sorry for the bad quality of the scan

Spoiler:
                      Welcome to the club Vanaheim i really love your drawing it's great.

Comment

English is way better than the dubbed version
                        Yes.. it's sure lool but they speak too fast lol

I'm tired, I'm going to sleep.. See you soon !

I'm very happy to be here

EDIT : Thank you Wraithlord Everybody is very nice

Comment

Good night and sleep well!

sigpic

Comment

Good night and sleep well!
                            Thanks Shanthaia I'm going to dream of my favourite wraiths.. Steve and the scientific

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                              @Wraithworshipper: Sorry to hear you got fired, He should have gotten fired for sexual harassement
                              Take care:
                              LS
                              Unfortunately, they don't fire 5'5" (I am 5'2"), 180lb 12 yr olds from public school. Especially when their grandmother is the assistant principal! The nasty awful b....(itch) actually tried to make it look like I provoked the sexual assault in front of a CLASSROOM FULL OF KIDS. I should have pressed charges, but I still hadn't given up on the idea of being a teacher. I lasted about another 2 years. Then I became a long haul trucker! Better money and more respect.

@Wraithlord: Did you see my suggestion for your siggie lines?

Wraithie

Tired after a very long day, but sooo happy with my new nails! Too bad the day's not done.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm helping you,Vanaheim, with two piccies

Spoiler:

Good grief, wraithworshipper! - I feel like unleashing a rather hungry wraith at certain peolple

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X