No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-nods- my mind has been bouncing everywhere these days..I feel bad for leaving Kenny home alone while I'm here working my arse off to get my career done ( wont be happening for another 9 months). At least there is X-mas breaking coming up soon
    sigpic

Comment

Whilst my beloved Master, Todd, has been busy with his experiments and machinations, I've been dealing with human doctors who insist on telling me things I don't want to hear. If my license to pilot small ships is taken from me by doctors, I shall go stir crazy...trapped here until Todd picks me up for a mission!
      sigpic

Comment

ack I haven't piloted a ship in years ( mainly due to my reckless driving) And also due to the fact I have a tendency to play chicken with asteroids and meteors. So I basically wait for a pick up from Kenny.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elarinya View Post
          ack I haven't piloted a ship in years ( mainly due to my reckless driving) And also due to the fact I have a tendency to play chicken with asteroids and meteors. So I basically wait for a pick up from Kenny.
          I don't suppose I'd feel so trapped if we had a passenger wagon to town that would come by regularly, but we don't, not one at all. It just compounds the fact that two injuries to my person, caused by other people, cost me my permit to pilot very large, long distance, commercial transports several years ago.*sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Hi all! It's been some time since my last post. Hello to all old and new defenders, how has everybody been?

Last Saturday, I've been to a convention with mixed audience (sci-fi, fantasy, medieval, horror). Though the con was very small, there were many awesome costumes. A friend and I were both in Wraith costumes and it was great to see how many guests wanted photos of us. The Wraith are not forgotten!

Comment

@wraithworshipper- I blame my lack of not having driven a ship in a few years but it's all good. I'd rather not drive and crash land somewhere.

@Draco-stellaris: That's awesome, I went to Salt Lake comic con and I only saw a few handful of cosplayers dressed as wraith. I'm glad to see the wraith aren't forgotten.
              sigpic

Comment

@Draco-stellaris: That's awesome, I went to Salt Lake comic con and I only saw a few handful of cosplayers dressed as wraith. I'm glad to see the wraith aren't forgotten.
                I think their attractiveness is going to stay... Forever!
                They leave quite an impression.
                sigpic

Comment

That's awesome, I went to Salt Lake comic con and I only saw a few handful of cosplayers dressed as wraith. I'm glad to see the wraith aren't forgotten.
                  Wow! A few handful is more than I have seen at any con here in Germany! Over here, the most Wraith you get at the biggest con is five to six Wraith - if you're lucky. I wish I had the money to attend one of the big US cons some day, that must be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    Wow! A few handful is more than I have seen at any con here in Germany! Over here, the most Wraith you get at the biggest con is five to six Wraith - if you're lucky. I wish I had the money to attend one of the big US cons some day, that must be amazing.
                    Me too. I'd love to go to DragonCon; it has everything from writers to cosplay, and all the stuff in between. How awesome would that be?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd love to go and try to find some wraith cosplayers but alas I'm broke and I don't have any way to plunder or get money for another year.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        Me too. I'd love to go to DragonCon; it has everything from writers to cosplay, and all the stuff in between. How awesome would that be?
                        I dream of one day getting to attend a Dragon*Con, but it won't be the same with Anne McCaffrey gone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey ho!

Everyone on dA is asked:

http://wraithhiveship.deviantart.com...nted-494662586

But I'm to busy to become an active admin...
                          Last edited by silverbullet27; 17 November 2014, 10:46 AM. Reason: No calendar this year :(

Comment

*peeks in and waves hello*

Hello Everyone,

I know I am not a regular in here, but I have a friend who does. I run an art/fan fic challenge in 8 other threads here on GW, and for the holiday season we also do an advent calendar and secret santa. The challenges are weekly [on Mondays] and we love it when new people join in! My friend said that there are several talented and creative people that might be interested in joining. If you are, please let me know either by PM or VM or just post here and I can start posting the challenges in here for you if you would like to join in on the fun.

If not, pretend I was never here!

Thanks,

copter
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks... Stick some ideas up about what kind of challenges, and we'll take a look at it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here is a list of the past 50 challenges we have had.

Since today is Monday, I will post the new challenge around noon my time zone which is USA-central, about 4 hours from now. If yay, I'll keep posting, if not, that will be my last post.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X