Clear All

Eddie: Who was talking about me?

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
      Eddie: Who was talking about me?

Spoiler:
      Hehe, just can't stand for being second best, can you, Eddie?

Comment

Love your foto's of Bob and Eddie!
        On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

*sneaks in to eavesdrop on gutter talk* That's an impressive hand held stunner you have there, Eddie
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            *sneaks in to eavesdrop on gutter talk* That's an impressive hand held stunner you have there, Eddie
            See, we can never get away from it, the convos may turn serious for a while, but the mention of stunners soon puts us back on track

Comment

Speaking of gutter, hey guys I posted this earlier today, and although it might be considered shameless advertising, I haven't been here for such a long time, I felt like I needed to make my pressence known! I have been here stalking all along I just haven't been able to participate in the books talk!

http://angela-free-glades.deviantart...t-Me-202770095

(Most of you have probably seen it by now, anyways)

(Ps, sorry to interrupt your stunner show-off Eddie )

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Originally posted by Rekala View Post
                Speaking of gutter, hey guys I posted this earlier today, and although it might be considered shameless advertising, I haven't been here for such a long time, I felt like I needed to make my pressence known! I have been here stalking all along I just haven't been able to participate in the books talk!

Saw it earlier, lovely pic

Comment

Originally posted by rekala View Post
                  speaking of gutter, hey guys :d i posted this earlier today, and although it might be considered shameless advertising, i haven't been here for such a long time, i felt like i needed to make my pressence known! I have been here stalking all along i just haven't been able to participate in the books talk!

http://angela-free-glades.deviantart...t-me-202770095

(most of you have probably seen it by now, anyways)

(ps, sorry to interrupt your stunner show-off eddie )
                  PHWOAR! :d
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! *THUNK*

If that's what results from not reading those books, then make sure the boys hide them from you!

Now THAT is one gorgeous specimen of wraith-iness! *sighs and drools all at once*
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I love the painting! I have tried to make a glowing-eyes Wraith painting and it hasn't worked for me yet.

Comment

I've seen it allright. I never miss a sexy wraith such as that one!! Habba habba!! *licks lips*
                        (I was the silly one who forgot to read the comment about the eyes LOL)
                        On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

He's gorgeous.
                          sigpic

Comment

oh that's absolutely goergous! <3 i'm faving and adding you to my watch list... i'm blackniya on dA... don't have any SGA stuff up... don't actually have much art up at all, but feel free to look thru my gallery

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            He's gorgeous.
                            oh hai! someone i recogise from the old days... i swear, everywhere i look i see all these new faces that weren't here last time i stopped by... then again that was years ago, so i have no one to blame but meself....
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone And thanks for the greens too!

@ TP, I don't even have the books, so that's not so much of a problem Haha, careful with the flying drool.

@ orb, aaaw really? There's no real trick to the way I do it. I just pick a standard blue, the brigtest one there is without going towards the white cause that would make it too saturated. And then sorround it with a darker color. I can make a quick step-by-step if you'd like?

@Thor, It's all good I know I tend to write walls of text in the AC's, and I don't always read them myself either

@ Lilith, Thanks for the watch Will do.
                              Last edited by Rekala; 29 March 2011, 12:53 PM.

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

@ orb, aaaw really? There's no real trick to the way I do it. I just pick a standard blue, the brigtest one there is without going towards the white cause that would make it too saturated. And then sorround it with a darker color. I can make a quick step-by-step if you'd like?
                                I like your solution better. My attempt was to draw the eyes, then add a transparent layer over top of that with a semi-transparent blue spray-painted glow. The result looked too unfriendly. Luckily, it was a separate layer and easy to delete.

Comment

Working...
                                X