Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Is that James Lafazanos? I believe it is.
    I think it is too.

I don't think he was shot - I think he fainted... Maybe we should call him Kavanagh. das
    He was the Wraith who was chasing Ronon when they ran into Ford. Ford shot him.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      I think it is too.

He was the Wraith who was chasing Ronon when they ran into Ford. Ford shot him.
      NO! He FAINTED!

das
      sigpic

Comment

NO! He FAINTED!

das
        He's alive and well in our imaginations along with Steve, Bob, Rhys and all the others.
        sigpic

Comment

He's alive and well in our imaginations along with Steve, Bob, Rhys and all the others.
          Exactly!

Someone posted something on JM's blog that sounds...interesting. I HOPE he answers it:

Hey Joe,

This might be a very tough question to answer, and I hope you can answer this. There has been rumor reports from people at cons who apparenely talk to some of the actors. Some of the actors have told these fans that they hated the Series finale of SGA, felt the direction of the show for the last 2 seasons was not good. They have even said that the SGA movie is looking grim and is having problems.

I have expressed my disapproval of Gateworld allowing this to be posted as news since they are rumors and likely could of been taken out of context. I have heard the actors praise the show up and down and have loved working on the show. I don’t think the actors are two-faced. I predict vile fans who hate you and the show to make up such rumors.

Joe Flanigan seems to be a sincere person who likes to poke fun at the fans, which is all good. He made fun of my handle on SCI FI and joked around. I can say that because it’s documented in an official Q&A video from SCI FI. These other folks don’t have a source just the word of a fan who happen to be at a con.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on these rumors and misquotes that happen in the industry? Every actor I know is entitled to their opinion, but when something is taken out of context and not by the actors approval it seems a fan oversteps the line.

Thanks for reading.

Best,

Squall78
          If this is true, what 'direction' where the actors unhappy with? Todd as an ally? More focus on Wraith and not on them? The darker tone? I really hope he addresses this.

das
          sigpic

Comment

Someone posted something on JM's blog that sounds...interesting. I HOPE he answers it:
            I hope he answers it too.

If this is true, what 'direction' where the actors unhappy with?

das
            It's all a bit vague. It's being discussed in this topic from P15 onwards.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63677&page=15
            sigpic

Comment

That Rhys, just can't keep his hands to himself...
              Loony Worshippers??! I've never heard of such a thing...

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Spoiler:

I wanted to green you for the crotch shot, but it would not let me. Is that James Lafazanos? I believe it is. I don't think he was shot - I think he fainted... Maybe we should call him Kavanagh.

das
              NO! He FAINTED!

das

People who worship Wraith voluntarily are certainly NOT loony!
              Oh wait, here comes the doctor... Why yes, thank you doctor. I knew it was time for my dried frog pills.

I think Kavanagh is a nice name for that Wraith.
              Great opportunity for character development too.
              Kavanagh, the fainting Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

People who worship Wraith voluntarily are certainly NOT loony!
                Oh wait, here comes the doctor... Why yes, thank you doctor. I knew it was time for my dried frog pills.

I think Kavanagh is a nice name for that Wraith.
                Great opportunity for character development too.
                Kavanagh, the fainting Wraith.
                If it was only a clearer pic instead of the fuzzy flashback one. Maybe we should name him Cavanagh, or just Cavan, so as not to confuse him with any lame-o humans.

@ ciannwn - I read through the pages...nothing really there to make me worry. Yet. I have always felt that the 'movie' was a hoax, so I really don't have my hopes up.

das
                sigpic

Comment

If it was only a clearer pic instead of the fuzzy flashback one. Maybe we should name him Cavanagh, or just Cavan, so as not to confuse him with any lame-o humans.

das
                  I like Cavan

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                    I like Cavan
                    I like Cavan, too. He could still faint, though.
                    sigpic

Comment

I like Cavan, too. He could still faint, though.
                      Is he going to be like Aurora? Always unconsious?

Comment

So Cavan it is? I like the sound of that.

Comment

Cavan, the fainting Wraith. He appears in every Wraith-centric ep. In Tracker - no Wraith really died (well, except the one that lost his head, and the one that got impaled ) - they all just fainted...like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            So Cavan it is? I like the sound of that.
                            Yey! Cavan the wraith!
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

Cavan, the fainting Wraith. He appears in every Wraith-centric ep. In Tracker - no Wraith really died (well, except the one that lost his head, and the one that got impaled ) - they all just fainted...like this:

das
                              Awww, cute! I love what the adults do! xD xD

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                                Is he going to be like Aurora? Always unconsious?
                                I think he'll just faint every so often. We'll find out why when he arrives on the hive.

Originally posted by dasNdanger
                                they all just fainted...like this:

I'd never heard of fainting goats before I saw that. They'd make very unusual pets.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X