Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
    Hehe, when I've finished colouring Craig's next pic I might have a go at drawing Sally, I love her long red hair
    Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    Yay! Persistence pays off
    I'm actually drawing Laura now, or well I've started at least
    Yes! The promise of more Wraithy pictures!

Comment

And now it's done!
      Spoiler:

(not really though)
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Hello, I've joined DEVIANTART too and started little by little uploading some pieces of work I've been waiting to upload for a long time, but finally dared to do it. My Page is: http://luna-fantasma.deviantart.com/
        I've also joined The Wraith Hiveship club. I'm happy to be one member of this, here and on DA, but when I tried to upload my profile pic here on Gateworld or belong to a group this message appears:

"Sorry, Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover! You do not have access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you've recently signed up, your new account may still be awaiting activation. Have you received your validation e-mail?
        Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
        Only advanced members may add items to the Calendar. Check the FAQ for more info."

What can I do to join groups and edit my profile and PIC? I go to the link and that message appears allways, even though I already have an account and activated it with the code first, and then the normal password I gave!! Please, I need your help!!

PD: I have added some of you as friends, but I cant send any personal messages yet and dunno why. I will upload on Deviantart some photos I've taken and some characters I made with Poser, and then the BEST of all and the piece of work which took me more time than ever: ERIK THE WRAITH. I think it's unfair for my other paintings to upload the best one first, so, please, wait a bit and when I get a bit used to Deviantart I'll upload Erik, coz he took me ONE MONTH of work, you can't imagine!!!

Comment

Well as far as the Gateworld thing goes, you're a "probie" and can't do all that stuff yet. I know I thought it was annoying as well, when I was still new and couldn't change my avatar or anything. But I think after 40 posts I could, so you just gotta keep posting and you'll be able to change your Gateworld pictures. I don't know if the green reputation points matter or not.
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

It's because you're a "probie" - you need to make 50 or so more posts before you can do stuff like that, honey.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Luna, you're a probie at the moment, so you won't be able to do more than post at the moment.
              sigpic

Comment

Okey, thanks to answer my questions ^^ Now I know what I have to do. But, the same, I would have posted even if it wasnt needed, hehehe. I'm uploading a new work on DA I made this afternoon. I hope to post images here, coz if I cant at least I'll post the links to the wallpaper I've made.

Comment

Now, this is my FIRST contribution to the group on WraithHiveShip on DA and WDC:

http://luna-fantasma.deviantart.com/...aper-203344159

Comment

Originally posted by Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover View Post
                    Now, this is my FIRST contribution to the group on WraithHiveShip on DA and WDC:
                    Beautiful wallpaper!

Comment

Cool wallie.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mina looks beautiful! (she always does, but still) Great picture
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                          Its not letting me see the sexy Rocky image

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                          And now it's done!
                          Spoiler:

(not really though)
                          Laura looks like she just saw Eddie's stunner

Hello, I've joined DEVIANTART too and started little by little uploading some pieces of work I've been waiting to upload for a long time, but finally dared to do it. My Page is: http://luna-fantasma.deviantart.com/
                          I've also joined The Wraith Hiveship club. I'm happy to be one member of this, here and on DA, but when I tried to upload my profile pic here on Gateworld or belong to a group this message appears:

"Sorry, Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover! You do not have access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you've recently signed up, your new account may still be awaiting activation. Have you received your validation e-mail?
                          Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                          Only advanced members may add items to the Calendar. Check the FAQ for more info."

What can I do to join groups and edit my profile and PIC? I go to the link and that message appears allways, even though I already have an account and activated it with the code first, and then the normal password I gave!! Please, I need your help!!

PD: I have added some of you as friends, but I cant send any personal messages yet and dunno why. I will upload on Deviantart some photos I've taken and some characters I made with Poser, and then the BEST of all and the piece of work which took me more time than ever: ERIK THE WRAITH. I think it's unfair for my other paintings to upload the best one first, so, please, wait a bit and when I get a bit used to Deviantart I'll upload Erik, coz he took me ONE MONTH of work, you can't imagine!!!
                          Welcome New Person

*Shawn tilts his police hat at Luna* Mam.

WS: Hey, Shawn, Arrest Todd ! he looks good in cuffs

Comment

Wow, beautiful wallie, Luna!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                              Laura looks like she just saw Eddie's stunner
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

http://luna-fantasma.deviantart.com/art/Wraith-Queen-Wallpaper-203344159"]http://luna-fantasma.deviantart.com/art/Wraith-Queen-Wallpaper-203344159
                                That's really beautiful
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X