Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDDIE!!!!
    Betua: Eddie gets all the love.

Joanna: we are going to have to change that! I'll get some pictures of you!

Comment

Nice pictures!

Sorry for butting in and interrupting the Eddie-drooling - but it's piccie-related, too. I need some inspiration. Any one of you got wraithy tats? I've been planning one with Wraith-connection for over a year now, now it's time to collect some serious concepts. So far, m fave is something like a stylized iratus bug that goes around neck and shoulders. They're handy for that because of those legs and the long tail. Gotta be a large tat, too. Does anyone have iratus bug drawings/pictures/symbols etc whatever?
      Considered a portrait of one of the Wraith as well, but looking at my two wolves after about ten years, I see how much the fine lines and all those things that make a good portrait do fade (yes, I can't keep tats out of the sun ), and it would be even more complicated with a non-furry face, I guess-.
      I tend to collect ideas and drawings, look at them for several months and then pick the one that attracts me most. There are so many awesome artists around here, so, other suggestions very welcome indeed!!
      "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
      Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
        Does anyone have iratus bug drawings/pictures/symbols etc whatever?
        That tattoo idea sounds fantastic!

Iratus bug screencaps and concept art in the end of this gallery:

http://picasaweb.google.com/10010822...gsAndHeritage#

I also recommend Google image searches for "tribal insect" and "tribal scorpion" (can be modified into an iratus bug).

Comment

Gorgeous And of course, Eddie knows it.

Eddie:

Excellent work Bajka
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

I also recommend Google image searches for "tribal insect" and "tribal scorpion" (can be modified into an iratus bug).
            I was just browsing through this gallery, and I've got to say, even Steve's self-destruct device is stylish. That Wraith is pure class.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Saved those iratus pics to my hd now Much better than those I had collected from google so far The tribal insect phrase also threw up a lot of nice suggestions (seems I used the wrong combination of words before ) *starts printing*

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
              I was just browsing through this gallery, and I've got to say, even Steve's self-destruct device is stylish. That Wraith is pure class.
              LOL That's true. Even things like that were made to look beautiful, that should tell humans a lot about the Wraith. Perhaps they're all into William Morris
              Or take the surgical instruments one gets to see in ... uhm...*braindead* Sateda I think - those are very stylish, too. Then look at human tools and - *yaaawn*
              "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
              Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Thank you girls.

Everything for Eddie ( for Greg too of course ).
                sigpic

Comment

Steve can only have the best things in life. That includes a very stylish self destruct mechanism. He has to look good incase he has to take everyone out with him.

I like your Jack and Todd sig Bajka <3

I don't mean to spam but I made a Bob thread if anyone wants to play lol. I did a search for any similar threads and couldn't find one for him.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...because-of-his...
                  The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                    Steve can only have the best things in life. That includes a very stylish self destruct mechanism. He has to look good incase he has to take everyone out with him.

I don't mean to spam but I made a Bob thread if anyone wants to play lol. I did a search for any similar threads and couldn't find one for him.
                    Thank you.

Very good idea. I love Bob too and I will be voting in his thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

Of course, I will vote every day and add more reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                        Something with Eddie.

Hot! Can't green you yet but have some mental greens

Yay! Bob needs more love!
                        sigpic

Comment

I've also done my vote for Bob.

Nice piccies of Eddie (and his gorgeous behind), Bajka! Mental Green!

Comment

Thank you girls.
                            sigpic

Comment

To Bajka 20 - Nice Eddie pics.
                              sigpic

Comment

Those are really kind of pretty, those Iratis bugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X