Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      A little bit of hope for the SGA movie.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/1...keep-stargate/
      Thanks for the update.

Comment

Thanks for the link! That cheered me up a bit. Not the bancruptcy, of course, but that the studio will keep going.

Comment

Well at least a tiny bit of hope...
          Though I still find the "Extinction" title rather troubling Wonder who exactly's going to become 'extinct'....
          "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
          Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
            Though I still find the "Extinction" title rather troubling Wonder who exactly's going to become 'extinct'....
            My best guess is it'll be either the
            Spoiler:
            rogue Asgard or
            Spoiler:
            the bad writers who didn't respect the Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by hunter_wraith_1980 View Post
              My guess is that it will be

Spoiler:
              some new enemy threatening to make Earth humans the extinct ones and that "extinction" is a looming threat to the Tau'ri. Todd may help the SGA team with battle plans, seeing how he is stuck on Earth too and would not want to lose his life.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

Spoiler:
                seeing how he is stuck on Earth too and would not want to lose his life.
                and his supply for meals Extinct Tau'ri should worry any wraith...
                Hope it's something like that, with good screen time for Wraith (any Wraith! )

Though I like Draco's second guess, too. Bad writers, XD *die, heathens!*
                "We become our memories and what we believe. We become the terminal creeds we speak. Our words limit the animals we would become...soaring through words from memories and visions. We are all incomplete...imperfect. Lost limbs and lost visions stand with the same phantoms."
                Gerald Vizenor, Bearheart

Comment

To Bajka 20 - Nice Eddie pics.
                  Thank you.

I hope movies will be made. Finger crossed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Didn't Todd loose his ability to feed with his hand or did he get it back when he came back from his bug planet ?

I thought he lost it.
                    I don't think they'll wipe out the wraith if they do make this movie from what I read somewhere else anyway.
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Didn't Todd loose his ability to feed with his hand or did he get it back when he came back from his bug planet ?

I thought he lost it.
                      I don't think they'll wipe out the wraith if they do make this movie from what I read somewhere else anyway.
                      Spoiler:
                      Todd recovered from having lost is ability to feed after visiting the bug planet. In 'Enemy at the Gate' it was said that he could feed again.
                      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                        Spoiler:

I thought he lost it.
                        Spoiler:
                        It wasn't properly explained in the TV version of that episode. In the DVD version there's a short scene where it's explained that Todd got his feeding ability back from the iratus bug treatment.

EDIT: geeky was faster.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Todd recovered from having lost is ability to feed after visiting the bug planet. In 'Enemy at the Gate' it was said that he could feed again.
                          Spoiler:
                          Thanks for letting me know. I've got a bad memory. It's a good thing I'm re-watching it because I completely forgot about it.
                          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

You're welcome!
                            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed but, due to the proviso they added about 'profit', I don't think I'm gonna be holding my breath for any length of time. I'd certainly buy the SGA movie, but I doubt I'd be interested in SG-1, or SGU. No, scratch that, I definitely wouldn't be interested in SGU.

Wraith, Wraith, Wraith...
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree with Iz.

The media company I work for has been undergoing similar processes and their numerous promises have all fallen through, leaving us with half the workforce doing twice the work - and with a 3 year pay freeze to boot! So I;d take this bulletin with a VERY large pinch of salt.

I would of course, buy the SGA movie if it ever got made, but as for anything SGU... *mutters unprintable words*

Wraith, wraith, Todd, wraith, Steve, wraith, Todd, wraith...
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X