No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ciannwn is correct: Owen was already feeding on Everett when the 2 unnamed wraith were beamed down. We do have 2 to name.

Comment

I think there are two votes for Stefan of the magazine scan.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        I think there are two votes for Stefan of the magazine scan.
        Yep, he looks like a Stefan to me
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

How about the second one? Any name suggestions for him?

Comment

Gavin
            sigpic

Comment

I like Gavin.

I'll just go to Photobucket and label Stefan before I forget/
              sigpic

Comment

I like Gavin.

I'll just go to Photobucket and label Stefan before I forget/
                I second Gavin!

Comment

This Wraith was put in with the Rising pics of Jimmy but I've never seen it as a screencap before. It was very dark so I fiddled around with it a bit.

Spoiler:

Jimmy does have his hair with two side strands as this pic shows

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...1-02-2841.html
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm fine with Gavin even though Stefan makes me feel queasy but it's already decided.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      I'm fine with Gavin even though Stefan makes me feel queasy but it's already decided.
                      Why does the name Stefan make you feel queasy?
                      sigpic

Comment

This Wraith was put in with the Rising pics of Jimmy but I've never seen it as a screencap before. It was very dark so I fiddled around with it a bit.

Spoiler:

Jimmy does have his hair with two side strands as this pic shows

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...1-02-2841.html
                        I think those are both Jimmy, but I don't know. What differences do you see?

I like the name because one of the good vampires in one of my favorite movies, Subspecies, has this name. The main characters, Michelle and Radu, have a messed up "relationship" like Teyla and Michael.

Comment

Why does the name Stefan make you feel queasy?
                          I've always considered it to be a rather dull name since it also reminds me of my own RL name. I can live with it though.

Comment

I've always considered it to be a rather dull name since it also reminds me of my own RL name. I can live with it though.
                            I've never met anyone IRL with that name or heard of it in the US. It sounds classy to me.

Now, my IRL name I don't like either. Combined with with my married surname, it is just 1 letter off from some pop singer's name and everyone knows how much I hate pop culture.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                              I think those are both Jimmy, but I don't know. What differences do you see?
                              The second pic of Jimmy doesn't look like JL - it might be a stuntman doing the getting killed bit.

PS: The first pic looks like he's holding a stuner gun - Jimmy's holding one when he rushes into the chamber after Sally's been killed.
                              sigpic

Comment

The second pic of Jimmy doesn't look like JL - it might be a stuntman doing the getting killed bit.

PS: The first pic looks like he's holding a stuner gun - Jimmy's holding one when he rushes into the chamber after Sally's been killed.
                                Interesting... we have a Gabriel, a BAMSR Todd, and a Todd in the game because of actor and AU variations. Could we then also have 2 Steves and 2 Jimmys because 2 different actors played them?

Comment

Working...
                                X