Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
    Well, after seeing adorable baby Castox, I had to try Steve. No hyperdrive, I'm afraid.

Spoiler:
    Cute.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
      I was going to try and rework the song to Iratus bugs, but darn that thing is long. I don't know how any drunk could remember it all to sing. http://www.speakeasy.org/~mamandel/filks/Hedgehog.html <--The whole thing.
      There's only a couple of verses given in the book. Discworld fans decided to add the rest themselves.

Here's Rocky creeping into a Vampire Crypt. He's heard that the vampire woman in the casket is hot.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Weeeelll...let's just say when I first saw the picture, I thought he had 6 toes...

Well, ya know...it's not every day you get to see a Wraith's sweet gherkin!
        But he's only a small Wraith with a small gherkin.

Had I known that the discussion about prongs and hyperdrives would break out again I'd have drawn him with diapers.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        Here's Rocky creeping into a Vampire Crypt. He's heard that the vampire woman in the casket is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Had I known that the discussion about prongs and hyperdrives would break out again I'd have drawn him with diapers.
          But that would have spoiled our fun. Prongs and hyperdrives are a favourite topic of conversation in this thread.
          sigpic

Comment

But that would have spoiled our fun. Prongs and hyperdrives are a favourite topic of conversation in this thread.
            That's part of the attraction of this thread. And if hadn't been me I'm sure someone else would have found an excuse to draw the attention to prongs and hyperdrives again.

Comment

That's part of the attraction of this thread. And if hadn't been me I'm sure someone else would have found an excuse to draw the attention to prongs and hyperdrives again.

It's those pics of Eddie, Boris and Cavan that do it.
              sigpic

Comment

Absolutely love baby Steve! He's just as adorable as a baby as he is all growed up!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Awww...but I like talking and thinking about wraith males prongs and hyperdrives...

Comment

But he's only a small Wraith with a small gherkin.

But if you had him in diapers think of all the fun we would have had.

As I said me and T6 had extensive scientific discussion on hyperdrivers Wraith undercages, prongs.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                      As I said me and T6 had extensive scientific discussion on hyperdrivers Wraith undercages, prongs.
                      A scientific one, really. I have to say a scientific/biological discussion on wraith physiology would be interesting. But it would all fall on theories, since we don't have a wraith around to confirm anything. *looks under desk and bed* Nope don't have on hiding there. Drat..

Comment

A scientific one, really. I have to say a scientific/biological discussion on wraith physiology would be interesting. But it would all fall on theories, since we don't have a wraith around to confirm anything. *looks under desk and bed* Nope don't have on hiding there. Drat..

But our scientific discussions where so wide ranging from Hyper drivers, prongs and Wraith undercarriages didn't really matter if we had no Wraith.

It was just Pure Science Theory, that's all.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

But if you had him in diapers think of all the fun we would have had.

Awww.. I didn't see that on the old pages... how did I miss that!

heheheh.. If you build it, they will come...
                          WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                          "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                          "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                          - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

But our scientific discussions where so wide ranging from Hyper drivers, prongs and Wraith undercarriages didn't really matter if we had no Wraith.

It was just Pure Science Theory, that's all.
                            I guess that's what it all comes down to - the age old academic debate about the relationship between theory and practice.

Theory - the higher level discussion about how things might work
                            Practice - the hands-on process of actually getting things to work

I've always been an advocate of practice myself...

Comment

It's hard to speak about someone if they are around, so I say this is the perfect time! Talking behind their back is better, you don't want to embarrass them.. Some people aren't as cute red and I would think Wraith would be more stereotypically more evil looking if they were red.

See attached.
                              Attached Files
                              WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                              "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                              "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                              - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Well, I hope he isn't disappointed! (Vampire meets wraith; the possibilities are... enticing...)

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Absolutely love baby Steve! He's just as adorable as a baby as he is all growed up!
                                That is great, so funny. Love it.
                                Thanks!

Steve: I was beautiful even when I was just a gleam in the hive commander's eye!

Comment

Working...
                                X