Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
    It's hard to speak about someone if they are around, so I say this is the perfect time! Talking behind their back is better, you don't want to embarrass them.. Some people aren't as cute red and I would think Wraith would be more stereotypically more evil looking if they were red.

See attached.

Hmm a reddish colored wraith. Well there was the orange one.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
      I guess that's what it all comes down to - the age old academic debate about the relationship between theory and practice.

Theory - the higher level discussion about how things might work
      Practice - the hands-on process of actually getting things to work

I've always been an advocate of practice myself...
      I agree testing theory is the way to go.. *still looking for male wraith under couch and in kitchen cabinets* "Here wraithy wraithy wraithy..." *Shakes container of treats (good question on what kind of treats)

Comment

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
        Steve: I was beautiful even when I was just a gleam in the hive commander's eye!

As Queen: "Awwww.. I bet you where." *Pinch cheek, and smile manically*

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
          As Queen: "Awwww.. I bet you where." *Pinch cheek, and smile manically*
          I'm not going to ask which kind of cheek the Queen is pinching

Comment

I'm not going to ask which kind of cheek the Queen is pinching
            Well my Commander is asleep right now so... Steve could be in trouble. *low sigh grow* But I guess I should be good... Maybe. *evil toothy wraith grin*

Comment

Well my Commander is asleep right now so... Steve could be in trouble. *low sigh grow* But I guess I should be good... Maybe. *evil toothy wraith grin*
              There are people here who seem to know Steve pretty well, so I shouldn't make too many presumptions about his behaviour...but I'm sure he's a wraith who maintains a due deference to the wishes of Royalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                I guess that's what it all comes down to - the age old academic debate about the relationship between theory and practice.

Theory - the higher level discussion about how things might work
                Practice - the hands-on process of actually getting things to work

I've always been an advocate of practice myself...

I prefer Practice more than Theory as well ..... but if you got nothing to Practice with then a high level scientific debate on PURE Science just has to do.
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

There are people here who seem to know Steve pretty well, so I shouldn't make too many presumptions about his behaviour...but I'm sure he's a wraith who maintains a due deference to the wishes of Royalty.
                  As Queen: Well most likely I would just pinch his facial cheek, just cause I don't want my Commander getting all tweeky. He always worried I am going to replace him. I keep telling him no. Darn baggage, Oh well that what I get for choosing an older one. Steve is a cutie but he not my favorite.

Comment

One of my buddies on Devaintart sent me this link. I don't know if all of you have seen it. My favorite is the wraith brushing his teeth or Eddie smacking the Queen's booty.

http://jameslafazanos.ning.com/photo...tis-on-the-set

Comment

Steve: I was beautiful even when I was just a gleam in the hive commander's eye!
                      And I just bet your daddy was cute too, baby!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Steve considers himself to BE royalty, hon!
                        sigpic

Comment

As Queen: Well most likely I would just pinch his facial cheek, just cause I don't want my Commander getting all tweeky. He always worried I am going to replace him. I keep telling him no. Darn baggage, Oh well that what I get for choosing an older one. Steve is a cutie but he not my favorite.
                          Steve is not your favourite?????

No accounting for taste... and who am I to argue, after all...

*hides Steve in dungeon and keeps him all to myself* mwahahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

One of my buddies on Devaintart sent me this link. I don't know if all of you have seen it. My favorite is the wraith brushing his teeth or Eddie smacking the Queen's booty.

http://jameslafazanos.ning.com/photo...tis-on-the-set
                            The one brushing his teeth is Bob. Great pics of Eddie, not to mention Steve
                            Thanks! *big bug hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry - couldn't be bothered multi-quoting in one post!
                              sigpic

Comment

Here for all you Steve lovers don't you love the way he pushes Teyla down to the ground. James always made his Wraiths look sexy and the way Steve moved he sure did think he was of royal wraith blood. LOL

LS

Comment

Working...
                                X