Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    ...although, I hardly ever play in the games folder...
    das
    We know. We always find you playing in the gutter.

Love your avatar.
    sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I think it looks better small...lol. It's just a head sketch...and he looks about...15 years old in it...

Here it is bigger:

http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php...pictureid=3718

das
      I like the real sized one.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        We know. We always find you playing in the gutter.
        HEY!!!!

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

das
        sigpic

Comment

I like the real sized one.
          You would...

das
          sigpic

Comment

HEY!!!!

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:

das
            We only find you there because it's where we end up a lot ourselves.
            sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I think it looks better small...lol. It's just a head sketch...and he looks about...15 years old in it...

Here it is bigger:

das
              It's beautiful. He doesn't look 15 years old but he looks like the ageless smooth Wraith he is. Very good! Do you have more drawings you would share with us?

Comment

Love it, das... but then again, it's Steve, so would you expect anything less of me???
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

We only find you there because it's where we end up a lot ourselves.
                  Well, this is true...

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  It's beautiful. He doesn't look 15 years old but he looks like the ageless smooth Wraith he is. Very good! Do you have more drawings you would share with us?
                  Thank you! Much appreciated! I have one other, but it's not as nice...it lacks something. I have to be motivated to draw - so I don't do it as much as I should. I have sketches of other things - Wolverine, a few Native Americans...other obsessions of mine. But this is my bestest Wraithy one. Some day I might try to tackle Todd...

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Love it, das... but then again, it's Steve, so would you expect anything less of me???
                  I just love that sly look of his...kinda the way he's gonna look at you when you tap him on the shoulder and say, 'Excuse me, sir...could you tell me how to get to..."

And that's as far as you'd get before becoming his din-din.

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
                    I enjoy most well written SiFi, but I haven't heard of Firefly, but thats not suprising. I like STTNG - have nearly all these on DVD. Star Wars, Close Encounters, I know these last couple are movies. I think my favourite is SGA then SG1 & I also have the Stargate Movie.

I thought the pink background was my internet playing up, cause I was on here two hours ago - 6pm 1.4.00 - cause I am about 14 hours in front of the rest of you guys, nothing was unusual except the phrases under our id's. Pink is different but not my favourite colour. I like blue best - its better on the old eyes!
                    Do you mean Star Trek: the Next Generation? There are so many ST serials so I really don't know where to start

That reminds me of my husband glancing at the screen some time ago, seeing the wraithie sigs and asking me "what kind of green monsters" I was looking at.

The best thing when browsing at work would be to disable the signatures. That is, I'd do so if I was browsing at work- which of course I'd NEVER ever do!
                    And how does he find your green flame?

Here it is bigger:

das
                    I love your sketch, he is very in-character.
                    ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Thanks, Solla...and everyone! Gotta run, but before I do...

Spoiler:

das
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you! Much appreciated! I have one other, but it's not as nice...it lacks something. I have to be motivated to draw - so I don't do it as much as I should. I have sketches of other things - Wolverine, a few Native Americans...other obsessions of mine. But this is my bestest Wraithy one. Some day I might try to tackle Todd...
                        Being obsessed with something helps definitely to draw it. Now I'm curious, will you post some of your drawings on deviantart?

I just love that sly look of his...kinda the way he's gonna look at you when you tap him on the shoulder and say, 'Excuse me, sir...could you tell me how to get to..."

das
                        Exactly that kind of look.

Originally posted by Solla View Post
                        And how does he find your green flame?
                        He knows I'm barking mad and that I'm obsessed with all kinds of strange creatures, most of them them being considered ugly by the majority of people. He tolerates my antics.

Comment

This colour is killing me...
                          ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

das
                            And you know what, das - I wouldn't mind!!!!
                            Have I ever told you that I keep getting dreams about Steve sitting in that Atlantean cell, starving to death, poor baby, and I walk in and let him take it all... every last drop... and die happy gazing into that beautiful face of his!!!

Yes, I know, I'm insane - but I'm HAPPY!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

He knows I'm barking mad and that I'm obsessed with all kinds of strange creatures, most of them them being considered ugly by the majority of people. He tolerates my antics.
                              That's great... What sort of strange creatures are you obsessed with? Apart from dragons and wraith, of course.
                              ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                And you know what, das - I wouldn't mind!!!!
                                Have I ever told you that I keep getting dreams about Steve sitting in that Atlantean cell, starving to death, poor baby, and I walk in and let him take it all... every last drop... and die happy gazing into that beautiful face of his!!!

Yes, I know, I'm insane - but I'm HAPPY!
                                Hey! We need you alive to play here
                                ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Working...
                                X