Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    You're welcome. You're right, he is not exactly 'mad'. lol I just love the old style look of the pic. It is so unique.
    My paint program has an effects section which recreates old looks. The one for Erik is called Albumen - according to the bit of history with it, the technique was used from 1855 to the 1890's.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      My paint program has an effects section which recreates old looks. The one for Erik is called Albumen - according to the bit of history with it, the technique was used from 1855 to the 1890's.
      Ah, I like it. I have always loved the look of old photography styles and artwork.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
        Big Wraithy hugs and get well soon. Nice dream lucky you.

MCH
        *glomps MCH* Hey, sweetie! Looks like we're both a couple of invalids. What did you do to get yourself on crutches. (Sorry if you already mentioned it. I'm slowly catching up.)

Just calling in to say I've been playing around with a new paint program.

This is Jimmy at a creepy pool

Spoiler:

Here is Steampunk Erik

Spoiler:

A painting of Shawn at Portmerion

Spoiler:

There are a few more pics in my album if anyone is interested.

http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php?albumid=1385
        Also loving the Steampunk Erik. Going to check out the rest. Very cool!
        Edit: Really liking the one of Jimmy in front of the castle too. Very Vlad Dracul-esque.

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        lol! There was mud and obstacle courses, but no showers unfortunately.

Don't worry, everyone goes back there every now and then.
        Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. "Here I am back in the gutter" when in truth, I just never leave.

No Wraithy dreams for me last night. I even tried excersizing late again, thinking maybe that's what spurred that dream but instead I had a dream I was a massive kleptomanic. lol Oh well.

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
          Also loving the Steampunk Erik.
          I think that's my own favourite so far.

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
          Edit: Really liking the one of Jimmy in front of the castle too. Very Vlad Dracul-esque.
          Jimmy and old castles just seem to go together.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
            Gotta link to this story?? Got some time on my hands at the moment.!!

MCH
            Here it is:
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4795477/1/Naming_Fate
            Enjoy!
            There is quite a few stories on fanfiction.net for you to read while you're recuperating. just go to www.fanfiction.net and in the search engine of the site - type in wraith but make sure you select the show - Stargate Atlantis - otherwise you will get all stories from all TV and other shows that have mentioned wraith.
            Hope this helps.

oh yeah - Wraith wraith wraith wraith wraith
            I came, I saw, I conquered!
            sigpic
            We are unique! Created unique!
            Sevenofnine

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
              So much has been ahm talked about and well the **gutter** is still a good place to be!
              But good wraithy pictures are always a pleasure.
              Spoiler:

Todd's awfully sweaty for a wraith eh? Sweaty wraith, perhaps that will be his nick-nick-name--since Todd isn't his name either.

WK
              "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Hi how is every one doing in the WDC happy and wraithy I haven't been here for a while, just been busy with life, reading, work and figthing with my computer, I think it needs a overhaul.

Could be all the brushes that I'm downloading from deviant art for my photo shop. But, I love brushes,and, styles they make playing with PS so much fun.

Well, enough of me, Take care all you wraithy worshippers. Remember stay mean and green. Well you can stay green without being mean

Just a little edit here: COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE!!!! Every where I go I smell COFFEE!. I crave a big cup of COFFEE!. Someone in the next apt made some COFFEE! I going over and invite myself for a big cup of COFFEE! It has to be strong and full body. None of the wimpy stuff for me!
                Do you know the aroma of coffee is far more potent then the taste.
                There are other things chanting in my mind: STEVE. STEVE , STEVE, NUADA, NUADA, NUADA, ELRIC ELRIC, ELRIC.!!!
                I'm a women possessed!

LS
                Last edited by LiquidSky; 02 June 2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                  Just a little edit here: COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE!!!! Every where I go I smell COFFEE!. I crave a big cup of COFFEE!. Someone in the next apt made some COFFEE! I going over and invite myself for a big cup of COFFEE! It has to be strong and full body. None of the wimpy stuff for me!
                  There are other things chanting in my mind: STEVE. STEVE , STEVE, NUADA, NUADA, NUADA, ELRIC ELRIC, ELRIC.!!!
                  I'm a women possessed!

LS
                  An obssession with Steve and coffee is perfectly understandable

Steve, honey, would you bring me another espresso, there's a darling! *blissed out*
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Well, enough of me, Take care all you wraithy worshippers. Remember stay mean and green. Well you can stay green without being mean

I'm a women possessed!

LS
                    Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    An obssession with Steve and coffee is perfectly understandable

Steve, honey, would you bring me another espresso, there's a darling! *blissed out*
                    Speaking of green things and drinks, I expected to see some absinthe addicts. *Evil joke*

Green tea is also an option though.
                    ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
                      Speaking of green things and drinks, I expected to see some absinthe addicts. *Evil joke*

Green tea is also an option though.
                      Count me in for a big steaming cup of wraithy green tea!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

LOL! "Steve honey, after you bring me another coffee, massage my feet cos, love, I had a tough day at work". Steve my own personal wraith servant

LS

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Count me in for a big steaming cup of wraithy green tea!
                        A big cup of Green tea sounds great while I unwind and Steve my personal Wraith Servant massaging my poor over worked feet.

LS

Comment

From Joe M's dog's Twitter:
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=108

So, Raspberry Todd Free????????
                          Todd in a Raspberry beret?
                          Last edited by Lythisrose; 03 June 2009, 10:28 AM. Reason: spelling!
                          sigpic

Comment

A big cup of Green tea sounds great while I unwind and Steve my personal Wraith Servant massaging my poor over worked feet.
                            *faints* What a nice picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              From Joe M's dog's Twitter:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=108

So, Rasberry Todd Free????????
                              Todd in a Rasberry beret?
                              Now, Prince can sing "Raspberry Beret" Is there a piccy with Todd wearing the raspberry beret?

LS

Comment

Just calling in to say I've been playing around with a new paint program.

This is Jimmy at a creepy pool

Spoiler:

Here is Steampunk Erik

Spoiler:

A painting of Shawn at Portmerion

Spoiler:

There are a few more pics in my album if anyone is interested.

http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php?albumid=1385
                                I love the middle one--fabulous! Love the sepia tones and Victorian/Industrial background. I like the first one--certainly creepy, and the last reminds me a bit of Dali.

Hmm. like your art, and I tend to be reserved in giving out artistic compliments.

WK
                                "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Working...
                                X