hee...

das
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      Yes, I am pink...and I am evil...

hee...

das

Borrows Neo's hunting goggles to cut the glare of too much pink down.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Borrows Neo's hunting goggles to cut the glare of too much pink down.

You quoted me before I was done editing!! Wot? Have an itchy submit finger??

das
        sigpic

Comment

You quoted me before I was done editing!! Wot? Have an itchy submit finger??

das
          That's one less pink post.
          sigpic

Comment

hee...

das
            Not anymore!
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

That's one less pink post.

Pink party pooper.

das
              sigpic

Comment

Pink party pooper.

das
                I'm going green. Funny shade, though. Reminds me of a Wraith who is suffering from sea sickness.

sigpic

Comment

I'm going green. Funny shade, though. Reminds me of a Wraith who is suffering from sea sickness.
                  Any green is better than that pink!!
                  sigpic
                  Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                    Any green is better than that pink!!
                    Todd: Not if you're that colour because you're seasick.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solla View Post
                      Who needs cable TV when you have an Internet I use my tv box mostly as a large screen for DVD player or maybe watch Animal Planet when I feel down, that's all. I never feel bored at home.

I have a question for all of you. What sci-fi show(s) do you enjoy watching and why?

PS. How do you find this pink background? It's a kind of their contribution into the April Fool's Day?
                      My husband was saying this was an April fool's prank--but wouldn't that mean it should be over by 12 pm? Oh, well, it's a candy pink sort of day.

And I'm the same, when I did watch TV it was Animal Planet, Dogs with Jobs, Zoo Diaries and Heart Beat. Which is a British show from the 70s. My husband's convinced it's the show "where NOTHING happens!"--I love it.

Sc Fi...hum.... SGA, Serenity, (Everything Buffy, a little bit of Angel--though this is the fantasy genre), Star Trek, Babylon Five, Farscape, Deep Space Nine. I'm more a sci fi reader. I've read about 60% of all Sci Fi novels ever written (crap included). I would say my man's read about 80% (crap included).

What about you? Which sci fi shows have you watched, which sci fi books are your favourite?

WK
                      "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Ahhhh...Pretty in Pink!

das
                        You know what I find rather (Ew.) are those tuber like things attached to the wall behind Eddy "I'm a Rapper Wraith". What do you think those tubie things are for? (Shivers down spine). Is this where the ship poops? or sneezes?

WK

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Todd demands a wraithie green background instead of pink. He says pink doesn't suit him:

Spoiler:
                          Todd looks like he's chillin' under some black light hydroponics (hmm, I wonder what he's up to? Wraith Ganja?)

WK

Comment

Yeah we are back to blue again!
                            Much easier on the eyes
                            I came, I saw, I conquered!
                            sigpic
                            We are unique! Created unique!
                            Sevenofnine

Comment

hee...

das
                              Hey COOL BLUE rules again, you Ms Pink ..... and evil are vanquished. Gone.

Can't even say I'll get you Wraithed cos you say yes please....

MCH
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Well...this is a tad embarrassing...from JM's blog:

whovian writes:

@Das: OMG!!!!! Guess who I just met! He’s tall and usually very pale. Have I got your attention? I got to talk to Big Foot aka Jack the Ripper aka Todd aka one Christopher Heyerdahl!!! Patricia Lee and I were talking to him and he’s just wonderful. Patricia Lee told him about you. Then I started to tell him about you. I said I told you to go to Shore Leave but you weren’t sure. I told him you are his biggest fan and that you’ve threatened Joe to not kill off Todd. (That made him smile.) Chris is personally inviting you to go to Shore Leave and meet him. He says you need to introduce yourself. He said, “Tell her to stop being silly and just come and meet me already. Or, actually, keep BEING silly and come and meet me. I’d love to meet her.”

And there ya have it! You have got to meet this great actor! He’s so sweet. He told me he liked my hat. (I was wearing a beret.) And he gave me a really nice hug.

I hope you aren’t mad at me. I’m kinda glad you don’t where I live and that I’m across the North American continent right now. So… won’t you go meet him?

How could I ever go now?!?

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X