Originally posted by cnnjunky View Post
      *sneaks in* OMG so bored...

Spoiler:

*squishes*
      Oh my gosh, I love how she stands on her tippy toes to hug him! *giggles*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ View Post
        Oh my gosh, I love how she stands on her tippy toes to hug him! *giggles*
        lol it is very cute

Comment

From a recent interview with Martin Gero:

Spoiler:
          SoSF: In the episode “LifeLine”, “Dr. Weir” will probably make another appearance. How many, if any, episodes will we see Torri throughout Season 4?

MG: She’ll be in one more.

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2007/11/...h-martin-gero/

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
            From a recent interview with Martin Gero:

Spoiler:
            SoSF: In the episode “LifeLine”, “Dr. Weir” will probably make another appearance. How many, if any, episodes will we see Torri throughout Season 4?

MG: She’ll be in one more.

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2007/11/...h-martin-gero/
            What?

Comment

From JM's blog:

Anonymous #2 writes: “is Torri Higginson in 4 episodes int he first half or not?”

Answer: The first time I answered this question way back when, I said that Torri’s 4 episodes would be in the first half of the season. This is no longer the case.

Comment

Why does that not really surprise me (on both accounts).

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

*sneaks in*

*sneaks out*...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                    *sneaks in*

*sneaks out*...
                    It's not exactly stealthy when you sneak in and leave something like that It looks great! I love the colours

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      From what I understand, there's no new ep screened in the US this week, I guess because of Thanksgiving, so Miller's Crossing in November 30 and TMC is December 7 - sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings
                      When I posted my last post I realised that we in the UK will get TMC 11th December, not the 4th. But I didn't realise it's not until the 7th Dec. in the US. So the UK won't be that far behind. Woo hoo. ^_^

Oh and adds her 'why am I not surprised' too about the question in JM's blog. Typical.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Spam

Spoiler:

Comment

Save Weir Campaign!!

Listen up folks!

A buddy of mine P.M.ed me with an awesome idea...

Originally posted by Serotonin
                          I was reading through the Sparky thread and thought of something. Remember when Farscape was pulled from SciFi? One of the the pro-farscape responses was to send a piece of a saltine's cracker box with "Crackers do matter" on it (in post card format). The simplicity of the response was part of it's strength. We just need to think of something comparable for Save Weir! Any Ideas?

Here are the ideas we've come up with so far via looking around the house and thinking of things that remind us of Elizabeth.

• Send a Light Bulb package (post card format) with "Here's a bright idea, Bring back Dr. Weir" printed on it
                          • Playing card(s) or Playing cards packaging (solitaire reference) maybe with something like "Bring Weir out of Solitaire" or "The cards are getting lonely"
                          • Random postcards: Do a "Where's Dr. Weir?" as in a -Where's Waldo- reference.
                          • Red construction paper: Extremely simple....
                          • Red t-shirt(s): This would be a bit too expensive I'd think
                          Now, I KNOW you guys have some great ideas too so shout them out!!

Next we'll have to decide which idea to use or if we want to use all of them at once....

Meditrina
                          It's M.D. as in Massive Debt
                          Medicinae Doctor? HA!!
                          ................................................................................ ............................

Uh, anyone got a dollar I can borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
                            I'm sorry but I have to say that I am the one who started the SEW campaign and I'm the one who is currently running it.

If something doesn't come from me or SMB_BOOKS or WORMHOLE, it's not considered part of the SEW Campaign.

Thanks for your attention.
                            Don't worry we know who you are Suz. I just think Meditrina wanted to help, that's all, I don't know what her intentions are but maybe you should pm her if she wants to help as well. And imo, any fresh ideas are welcome and I don't see why it should be "part of" the SEW campaign to help get Torri back on the show. She just voiced her idea and maybe she doesn't know there's already what you consider an official campaign. Unless the campaign really is official, in which case, forget what I've said.
                            Last edited by Blower'sGate; 23 November 2007, 11:48 AM.

Comment

TO EVERYBODY WHO WAS IN MANCHESTER

we are seaking the pictures of this conv to add them on angeltorri.tk

If you are ok with that (we will credit you , don't worry )could you send them to me at
                              [email protected]

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
                                Ideas are welcome. More than welcome. Help is welcome. What I object to is people posting and making it look like it's part of the official SEW (Save Elizabeth Weir) campaign when it's not.

As I said, No one else has the authority to speak for SEW other than the 3 people mentioned above.

And since this subject is OT for this thread ... people can feel free to discuss it with me in a PM.
                                Meditrina didn't make it look like it was part of the SEW Campaign at all bc she didn't mention :"SEW Campaign anywhere"! Just let people be and deal with their own idea of how to save Elizabeth as they want. You don't tell people outside your crew what to do. She doesn't have the authority to speak for SEW, fine! We knew that already but that doesn't mean she can't speak for herself and give ideas to the Weir fans.

When I read her post I knew it wasn't part of the SEW Campaign and I really didn't need you to remind me that or to speak as if you own every right to be Elizabeth Weir's saviour. Sorry if I'm being less diplomatic but I'm not a very big fan of PMs since I believe everybody's allowed to read what's being said about Torri and her fans. In this case, I've found it very insulting to her fans, which results in your statement being insulting to Torri.

And for the record, this isn't OT.

Now, I really hope people won't have to PM you, since we've cleared this up.

Edit: and to quote Kales : "Seeing as this thread is all about appreciating Torri as an actress, it's important that we clear up that anyone can support saving Elizabeth Weir, whether it's part of the SEW campaign or not. "
                                Last edited by Blower'sGate; 23 November 2007, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X