Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
    *imagines Torri as a pink elephant* well, she'd look cute as a pink elephant...
    Oh my lord. I wish I were good at manips, because now I can totally picture her wearing a pink elephant suit, and the mental image is adorable.

Comment

*imagines Torri as a pink elephant* well, she'd look cute as a pink elephant...
      Isn't that just a slightly bit.... freaky

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
        Isn't that just a slightly bit.... freaky
        Huh? what are you talking about? Whatever it is it's Tria's fault
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Huh? what are you talking about? Whatever it is it's Tria's fault
          *mock indignant gasp* What are you talking about!? If you hadn't started this conversation in the first place...

That's IT. I'm going to find a pic of someone wearing a pink elephant suit and manip Torri into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
            Oh my lord. I wish I were good at manips, because now I can totally picture her wearing a pink elephant suit, and the mental image is adorable.
            Something like that?!? Rapid search and you can't see Torri but you can... imagine her

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...78182032frPCfI

ETA: oh noooooooo!!!! Tria's doing the manip! *cheers*

Comment

Something like that?!? Rapid search and you can't see Torri but you can... imagine her

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...78182032frPCfI

ETA: oh noooooooo!!!! Tria's doing the manip! *cheers*
              *dies laughing*

Originally posted by trialia
              *mock indignant gasp* What are you talking about!? If you hadn't started this conversation in the first place...

That's IT. I'm going to find a pic of someone wearing a pink elephant suit and manip Torri into it.
              Ô.o I started it? *innocent look* can't remember that XD

yay, yes, do it, puh-leeeze ^_______________________^

Comment

*dies laughing*

Ô.o I started it? *innocent look* can't remember that XD

yay, yes, do it, puh-leeeze ^_______________________^
                *feels quilty *

I say.... you both do it!! Double laughing trip then

That "^__________________________^" really makes me think about a... frog smile

Comment

*feels quilty *

I say.... you both do it!! Double laughing trip then

That "^__________________________^" really makes me think about a... frog smile
                  It IS a frog smile!!! lol

Comment

It IS a frog smile!!! lol
                    Then I'm proud to have been able to recognize it

*sighs relieved*

Comment

Aaaaaalmost done... *giggles to self*

Comment

Hey guys!

Mandysg1 and I were looking at this site that was mentioned a while back. It's a website called lisawalks.com, and the owner of the site raises money for breast cancer awareness and research through the sale of teddy bears that have been signed by celebrities. The website gives a brief history of her vision. This particular link shows you a bunch of sci-fi - particularly SG-1 and Atlantis - actors, as well as many other, more well-known actors who took a picture with the bear. Some of the actors even signed them.

Here at the auction site, fans are given the chance to raise money for signed bears from actors like Torri Higginson, Joe Flanigan, Jason Mamoa, David Hewlett, Cliff Simon, Teryl Rothery, Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping.

So far, Teryl and Amanda's bears are fast approaching the maximum bid of $280, and Michael's bear is up there, too! Boxing gloves that AT and Carmen Argenziano signed are at $255 as well. Not a big surprise, I'm sure! However, most of the Atlantis cast is still in the double digits - which is completely affordable if you happen win the bid at a 40 or 50 bucks, but it would be even better if these could reach the maximum bid by December 8th as well, don't you think? For many sci-fi fans $280 is nothing, especially for a good cause.

ETA: I'm going to post this little notice in all of the character/actor appreciation threads, just in case anyone's missed this notice on the yahoo! listing. Sorry for any duplication.

Comment

Nice idea, and I hope some fans take you up on it... Me, unfortunately, I can't afford to do that, at least not at the moment, I have a bank balance of about £2 right now. But good luck!

Now, unveiling time... And this was actually quite fun to make...

Comment

Laughs, I wonder how this will look.
                            Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                              Laughs, I wonder how this will look.
                              *points up*

Comment

Nice idea, and I hope some fans take you up on it... Me, unfortunately, I can't afford to do that, at least not at the moment, I have a bank balance of about £2 right now. But good luck!

Now, unveiling time... And this was actually quite fun to make...

Cute!
                                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Working...
                                X