X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
    *pokes* I like using my Gmail account for notifications

Haven't seen Torri!Zen for a while...

ETA: And now my PB is back to normal Is someone drunk over there?
    Are you kidding me? It's back to normal? *checks* Oh, yes it....dude, I thought that my hangover was over, lol! *shakes head*

W00t, Torri Zen

Comment

Lol! ^.^ They're totally screwing with our heads

ETA - *pokes lurkers*

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

They changed it again!!!! What the? LOL!

Comment

*wails* Nooo! *headdesk* Surely, it's too early over there to be drunk.

Comment

PB is having a laugh aren't they? I can just see two of the techies arguing over how it should look and it's ending up like the blue!pink scene from Sleeping Beauty

Just dropping off a couple of WPs. They are the same design except I couldn't decide what pic I liked more so I had to do both

Spoiler:

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
              PB is having a laugh aren't they? I can just see two of the techies arguing over how it should look and it's ending up like the blue!pink scene from Sleeping Beauty

Just dropping off a couple of WPs. They are the same design except I couldn't decide what pic I liked more so I had to do both

Spoiler:
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/sarahs_abydos/icons/d44359ed.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...s/2983517f.jpg
              Your WP are just always made of awesome. Thx for sharing.

Comment

Those are gorgeous!! I like the first better, but only marginally, and quite possibly only cos I absolutly adore that pic. *snags*

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                  Your WP are just always made of awesome. Thx for sharing.
                  Thankies

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                  Those are gorgeous!! I like the first better, but only marginally, and quite possibly only cos I absolutly adore that pic. *snags*
                  Thanks I actually like the first one better now as well. And yeah, that pic is beautiful. I wish there was a hi-res version around so I could print it as a poster.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                  ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

I'd love a hi-res version of that pic too. ^.^

Comment

Hello!!!

I need a favour...

*Again!? Some people cry*

I need a picture from First Strike/Adrift when

Spoiler:
                      The explosion rips through the control room and Lizzie's caught in the blast

It's for my essay - I'm commenting on Elizabeth right now and the swap around of leaders with Lizzie going and Sammy coming in.

Would be entirely grateful.

Comment

i was able to find both of the main pics on the torri higginson info. i wasnt sure which one u needed but i have both just in case:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

enjoy!
                        *sometimes, u gotta do something stupid to be smart; in this case, im doin' it everyday*

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Thank you so much - it helps brilliantly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post

Spoiler:

There are beautiful! I like the first one a wee bit better because of the pic you have chosen but they are both really great. *snags*
                            Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Cap:

Comment

Yay! Picspam!! Love the WP Saz!!!
                                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Working...
                                X