• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
    Spoiler from John Smith from the tour today! Only two words concerning Weir

Spoiler:
    Brain surgery
    Well that definitely explains a lot, and gives at least me a little bit of hope, thanks for the info Sapph!

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    LOL. I knew it ! Well technically, not until Sapph told us on LJ.

Spoiler:
    Wow brain surgery= Doc Keller's gonna shave her leader's head= Bald lizzie

Sheppard wont have probs with that, it just will be Weir's next hairstyle ( well bald style )

*runs as far aways as possible*
    A Bald Lizzie!? *shudders*
    Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

S4

Spoiler:
      I'm still on my "she'll need time to recover from that massive surgery" idea.

I don't believe in that whole "I want to leave Atlantis". She considered 'stepping down' because she thinks that TPTB on Earth doesn't think she's fit for the job anymore. Which is wrong and we all know it. and don't forget that she's just lost one of her closest friends. And even if she really want to step down, I think John&co would try to talk her out of it.

And we know thanks to The Return that she doesn't feel comfortable on Earth anymore. So I doubt that in the end, leaving Atlantis is an option for her.

And even if she did step down, she never said that she would leave Atlantis. She could still work on Atlantis as a linguist, or negotiator and we know that she's the best in this field!

LOL. I knew it ! Well technically, not until Sapph told us on LJ.

Spoiler:
      Wow brain surgery= Doc Keller's gonna shave her leader's head= Bald lizzie

Sheppard wont have probs with that, it just will be Weir's next hairstyle ( well bald style )

*runs as far aways as possible*
      Colonel Skinner #2!

Ok... *runs away too*

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
        Colonel Skinner #2!
        LMAO!

Comment

[QUOTE=Vicky;6484789]S4

Spoiler:
          I'm still on my "she'll need time to recover from that massive surgery" idea.

I don't believe in that whole "I want to leave Atlantis". She considered 'stepping down' because she thinks that TPTB on Earth doesn't think she's fit for the job anymore. Which is wrong and we all know it. and don't forget that she's just lost one of her closest friends. And even if she really want to step down, I think John&co would try to talk her out of it.

And we know thanks to The Return that she doesn't feel comfortable on Earth anymore. So I doubt that in the end, leaving Atlantis is an option for her.

And even if she did step down, she never said that she would leave Atlantis. She could still work on Atlantis as a linguist, or negotiator and we know that she's the best in this field!

I pretty much share the same feelings as you on all of this then

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post

Colonel Skinner #2!

Ok... *runs away too*
            Yeah, run as far and as fast as you can !!! That's not funny ! Now :

Spoiler:

We can definitely expect something like that !

*runs in a galaxy far far away*

Comment

What a fun thread it has become.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                What a fun thread it has become.
                Though it seems to have become a gym of sorts, with all this running! *offers lemonade*

Pretty pics!! Thanks, everybody! I have been seriously Torri-deprived since last quarter was so busy, and now I'm on spring break!! YAY!!

*looks around frantically for any and every thing Torri*
                My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

Oh, that's easy, all these ideas come from ALIEN ( 1,2 and 3 )

What about Alien: Resurrection then ?
                  on second thoughts maybe i dont wanna know
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

*chants*

Torri con reports and pics!

Soon. I hope.

Comment

meee tooo! *chants with Celcool*
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        meee tooo! *chants with Celcool*
                        Sapph's getting drunk somewhere. And after that she's supposed to go clubbing I think ! We've got time to kill !

So Alien resurrection ?

Comment

I thought that convention hours with Torri and the rest are still under way. It's 4.25 pm in Vancouver and it lasts until 7 pm. Still some time to wait. Well, we can survive a few hours. A month ago we were complaining how long we still have to wait.

Comment

Sapph's getting drunk somewhere. And after that she's supposed to go clubbing I think ! We've got time to kill !

So Alien resurrection ?
                            Heh. Well if she's getting drunk maybe she'll come on before she's sobered up and then the con report will be really fun. What is it with this thread and alcomohol anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                              What is it with this thread and alcomohol anyways?
                              I don't know! I'm always drunk so it doesn't make any difference to me

Back on Alien Resurrection !

*sees a red Alien...is getting sick or maybe it's my tr...*

Con reports ! con reports !

Comment

I get drunk just by coming into this thread.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X