http://www.logoonline.com/shows/even...ml?cid=1555222

An incredible drawing of Torri:

http://www.aurelia-art.com/en/stargate.shtml
        Thx parsifal

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
          An incredible drawing of Torri:

http://www.aurelia-art.com/en/stargate.shtml
          Wow! You weren't joking, that's amazing! The likeness is just perfect!!

Q: What do you hope your audience will take from Intent?
          Mary Ann: I think that Jessica Cavallo's character has to take a long hard look at herself at the end of our film. It's a film about what happens when we are willing to do whatever it takes to get what we want, even if we think our intentions are good. That kind of blind drive can really hurt the people around us.
          That's definatley what I love most about the film and why I would love to see it as a feature (or novel); to see her realisation of that and how she deals with it and what she makes of it in much further depth. It would be a dream to see Torri get to play with that, too, and how she would chose to play the character given more range.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
            Wow! You weren't joking, that's amazing! The likeness is just perfect!!

That's definatley what I love most about the film and why I would love to see it as a feature (or novel); to see her realisation of that and how she deals with it and what she makes of it in much further depth. It would be a dream to see Torri get to play with that, too, and how she would chose to play the character given more range.
            Granted, it's the end that makes this short film what it is. Torri's fantastic. When I read the Q&A I thought: that is exactly what I felt by the end of the film.

Dream Sally ! Dream , you can still write the novel yourself, I wouldn't miss a potentially award winning - masterpiece by the Oh So Talented Miss SallyLizzie

Comment

Spoiler from John Smith from the tour today! Only two words concerning Weir

Spoiler:
              Brain surgery

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

*shocked* what now!!!?
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

Spoiler:
                  Brain surgery
                  Like I told you on LJ, not so surprising considering the
                  Spoiler:
                  massive blow she had to have taken on her head. And that would explain the recurring status for s4; you can't get over a brain surgery, possibly a head trauma, in a few eps, you need time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                    Like I told you on LJ, not so surprising considering the
                    Spoiler:
                    massive blow she had to have taken on her head. And that would explain the recurring status for s4; you can't get over a brain surgery, possibly a head trauma, in a few eps, you need time.
                    LOL. I knew it ! Well technically, not until Sapph told us on LJ.

Spoiler:
                    Wow brain surgery= Doc Keller's gonna shave her leader's head= Bald lizzie

Sheppard wont have probs with that, it just will be Weir's next hairstyle ( well bald style )

*runs as far aways as possible*
                    Last edited by Blower'sGate; 25 March 2007, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                      Spoiler:

Sheppard wont have probs with that, it just will be Weir's next hairstyle ( well bald style )

*runs as far aways as possible*
                      WTF, I didn't even think of that... and I refuse to for now.

Btw, you might want to put that under spoiler tags.
                      Last edited by Celcool; 25 March 2007, 04:06 AM.
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                        [S4]
                        Spoiler:
                        Heh, I thought the exact same thing! Then she really will look like Ripley.

Comment

ahahaha! where do guys find theses ideas! lol
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            ahahaha! where do guys find theses ideas! lol
                            Oh, that's easy, all these ideas come from ALIEN ( 1,2 and 3 )

What about Alien: Resurrection then ?

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

Spoiler:
                              Brain surgery
                              I pretty much guessed along the lines of something like that happening, but it still shocked me reading that.
                              Ooo for the love of angst.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

TBH... I'm thinking this is such a cop-out.

Now, I called First Strike before it even aired, so let's see what I can do with this one. Speculation? Most assuredly, but it does have a strong basis.

Spoiler:
                                Elizabeth would never leave Atlantis for good voluntarily, so they'll either have her so injured she has to or the damage to her brain and the subsequent surgery will change her personality. Like I said, that is such a cop-out!

And I still have no plans whatsoever to watch season four. I'm sick of being hurt by putting too much into this fandom. It's been what, twelve hours? And I'm still shaking. >_<

Comment

Working...
                                X