• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    Back on Alien Resurrection !

*sees a red Alien...is getting sick or maybe it's my tr...*
    *cackles*

Alien3 is the only one where she gets some serious loving, iirc (Aliens doesn't count bc the guy got deaded before he got bedded, lol); so maybe Dr. B will be back.

Trivia: Sigourney was payed like an extra $40,000 to shave her head, but then scenes needed to be added/re-filmed after they had wrapped. Not wanting to shave what had grown back, about $10,000 was spent on a bald wig.

Comment

*sits and waits in anticipation* cant wait to see what torri is gonna look like . i wonder what she says regarding the casting change and etc.
      *sometimes, u gotta do something stupid to be smart; in this case, im doin' it everyday*

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisnewbie06 View Post
        *sits and waits in anticipation* cant wait to see what torri is gonna look like . i wonder what she says regarding the casting change and etc.
        OMG :
        Spoiler:
        She's bald ! j/k

Comment

Odds on, she'll look like Torri. Although Ben turned up to the last Farscape Con wearing a bunny suit, so who knows...?

Comment

So I come back online. It's 2am almost. Still no news.
            ...I need to get a life lol

*pulls up a sleeping bag*

I aren't even gonna try to join in on your convos. I haven't seen Alien and I'm allergic to alcohol. So altogether I don't have an awful lot to contribute right now

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
              So I come back online. It's 2am almost. Still no news.
              ...I need to get a life lol

*pulls up a sleeping bag*

I aren't even gonna try to join in on your convos. I haven't seen Alien and I'm allergic to alcohol. So altogether I don't have an awful lot to contribute right now
              LOL. No, we're not talking about Alien anymore and I'm not drunk ( I lied ). Please keep your laptop with you in your sleeping bag !
              Edit : it's 5:11 pm in Van.
              Last edited by Blower'sGate; 25 March 2007, 06:13 PM.

Comment

LOL. No, we're not talking about Alien anymore and I'm not drunk ( I lied ). Please keep your laptop with you in your sleeping bag !
                I think it's 5:03 pm in Van.
                Uhm, isn't it more like 6? I thought Pacific Time was GMT -8? Or have they already... Ah, you know what, the clock change always throws me out of alignment. That's why I'm sitting here on the comp at 2AM.

Edit: Yep, according to worldtimezone.com, it's five past six in the evening over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                  Uhm, isn't it more like 6? I thought Pacific Time was GMT -8? Or have they already... Ah, you know what, the clock change always throws me out of alignment. That's why I'm sitting here on the comp at 2AM.

Edit: Yep, according to worldtimezone.com, it's five past six in the evening over there.
                  Yep it is. Sorry my mistake.

Comment

Edit : it's 5:11 pm in Van.
                    lol goodo then. I wish I had a laptop...if I did though I would only be encouraged to spend even more late nights/early mornings on the internet.

The clock change always throws me out. I can't deal with it. Only 1 hour change and it still freaks me looking out the window at 7:30pm and thinking why the heck is it still light?

Van time: 6.18pm (thought we needed like a little timer thing going on)

Comment

Saz... if she's going out clubbing after the con, she's not going to be back for at least another five or six hours... so go to bed!

Comment

Yeah I know. I aren't online just for that really
                        I don't sleep much. I had a couple of hours but then I woke up. My mind is too active with stuff at the moment. Stupid really.
                        First class insomniac *raises hand*

Comment

Yeah I know. I aren't online just for that really
                          I don't sleep much. I had a couple of hours but then I woke up. My mind is too active with stuff at the moment. Stupid really.
                          First class insomniac *raises hand*
                          Heh. I can't really say much, can I? I was up till seven Sunday morning then slept until 3pm.

Comment

Haha crazy fool. Still, sleep is sleep at the end of the day, regardless of what time you get it.
                            I've had about 3 years of practice waking up at silly o'clock hours to watch live motorsport coverage etc. Longest I've gone with no sleep is probably 40 hours. Completely insane and never again.
                            I don't have to be in uni tomorrow though so I will probably sleep all morning

Comment

Haha crazy fool. Still, sleep is sleep at the end of the day, regardless of what time you get it.
                              I've had about 3 years of practice waking up at silly o'clock hours to watch live motorsport coverage etc. Longest I've gone with no sleep is probably 40 hours. Completely insane and never again.
                              I don't have to be in uni tomorrow though so I will probably sleep all morning
                              Heh. You want to try going for a week with six hours of sleep in total. THAT will screw you up, down and all around. I was hallucinating, and I nearly got hit by a car on the last day, then my sister demanded I go to the doctor for something to make me sleep because I just couldn't switch off, so I did, and thankfully, two weeks of sleeping pills knocked the switch off.

Hmm. This is OT, isn't it? But then hey! Lizzie doesn't get enough sleep either, she works too much.

Comment

Heh. You want to try going for a week with six hours of sleep in total. THAT will screw you up, down and all around. I was hallucinating, and I nearly got hit by a car on the last day, then my sister demanded I go to the doctor for something to make me sleep because I just couldn't switch off, so I did, and thankfully, two weeks of sleeping pills knocked the switch off.

Hmm. This is OT, isn't it? But then hey! Lizzie doesn't get enough sleep either, she works too much.
                                Wow. I don't think I could go that long with so little sleep. Usually I'm zapped after a couple of days and even if I'm stressed I get so exhausted I end up just falling to sleep. When I can't switch off and it's making me ill then I take a Puriton allergy tablet. They knock me out big time.
                                Hallucinating is very weird though. I was on these tablets when I was ill with an ear infection. Couldn't get out of bed for a month. The made me hallucinate that my bed was turning into things like giant castles from LOTRs or nets so that I was tangled in them. Weird stuff.

Anyway we are very OT, but we sort of aren't at the same time. See, that's why I love Lizzie I can totally relate to her.

Pic spam:

Superhot

Supersmile

Supercute

*squee*

Can't remember all those who I snurched those pics off, so mental credit to whoever posted them first if I didn't snurch them from caps websites

Comment

Working...
                                X