wow ! really

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
        and that's the end for me ;

Spoiler:

and just because this one was too fun to miss :
        Spoiler:
        wow ! really

thank you BG for those caps... they look great... i cant wait to see the ep!!!!
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
          Hee! I am so not used to having the first news of something at this thread, but YAY!

We were talking about whether or not Torri could sing, right? Well... she has. Though the CD's actually been out for a couple of months now, she sings on a track on this CD, "Letter from T/Don't Choose The Wrong Way".
          Do you know where we could listen to the song, i can see it there, but can you preveiw it or something? before buying the whole CD just to hear Torri.

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
            Do you know where we could listen to the song, i can see it there, but can you preveiw it or something? before buying the whole CD just to hear Torri.
            Wish I could find somewhere! I'm trying to dig it up now. If she's anywhere near as good at singing as her little brother is, I can't wait! One of the reviews called it "a show-stopping vocal performance".

Comment

Wish I could find somewhere! I'm trying to dig it up now. If she's anywhere near as good at singing as her little brother is, I can't wait! One of the reviews called it "a show-stopping vocal performance".
              Can i squeek here? Ah stuff it! SQUUEEEEK!! *NEEDS* Lol. I think i'm going to do a hunt for it tonight, try and find somewhere to buy it or borrow it or just plain GET it somehow...I think she'd be a fantastic singer, she's got such a pretty voice as it is!

Comment

Gorgeous caps, BG!
                Spoiler:
                Tho just looking at those pics, I kept thinking "Get out the control room, Lizzie!" Next week, I'm sure I'll be yelling at the screen any time she's near a window, lol.

Comment

All I know is you can get the CD on Amazon, but iTunes doesn't have the individual song, the artist doesn't have a MySpace, I can't find it on Soulseek and Play.com doesn't have it in stock. Suzotchka's already bought the album for herself though

Comment

So I was going to post a bunch of caps from Double Take, but it appears I only have the one, lol. Something else to add to the long list of things to be capped.

Comment

OMG what a news !!!!! *helps you diggin' it up*

Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/andywhitemyspace

Comment

All I know is you can get the CD on Amazon, but iTunes doesn't have the individual song, the artist doesn't have a MySpace, I can't find it on Soulseek and Play.com doesn't have it in stock. Suzotchka's already bought the album for herself though

The artist does have a myspace www.myspace/andywhitemyspace
                        But i don't know how to find that particular song on his myspace...*cries*

He's Australian though...maybe it's out here...that's possible..

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
                          The artist does have a myspace www.myspace/andywhitemyspace
                          But i don't know how to find that particular song on his myspace...*cries*

He's Australian though...maybe it's out here...that's possible..
                          Oh, he does? I couldn't find it by searching. Well, go you for finding it!

Comment

When I get the CD, I'll let everyone know! I'll be happy to ... pass it along.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                              When I get the CD, I'll let everyone know! I'll be happy to ... pass it along.
                              Lol... I like that way of phrasing it Suz. Thanks darling! Oooh, aren't we impatient....?

Comment

Oh, he does? I couldn't find it by searching. Well, go you for finding it!
                                It's listed at the bottom of the website. Lol.

If you work that the song is up there...let me know, i'll add it to my myspace...heheheh

Comment

Working...
                                X