No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the whole movie but unfortunately for most of you it only have czech audio so here are some more caps:

And Torri spends most of her on screen time in bed so not much caps suitable for here

Comment

Czech audio is better then nothing if you can share it somewhere.

Comment

Oeh great pictures from Torri LOve them ^^.
        sigpic

Comment

Is anyone else concerned that this doesn't sound like Torri Higginson at all:

https://twitter.com/TorriHigginson1

I think she is being impersonated.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures RTechnik, she looks great in hat movie.

Originally posted by crusoe89 View Post

From what I’ve heard by the way she talks it doesn’t sound like her at all but I could also be wrong. I did see that Paul (McGillion) responded to her but it’s possible that he doesn’t know either. I also don’t think that she needs to put a ‘1’ behind her name. Now I wouldn’t mind it if she got a twitter because she’s awesome but I don’t think that it would look like that. Now as I said, I could be wrong and I won’t judge until I know.
            sigpic

Comment

As far as I know Torri isn't on Twitter.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So far as i know she doesn't have twitter at all.... but those pictures you see from her you would say its her.. i dunno. But some of the stargate gang is following her... i have no idea. You can always ask if she is the real Torri ^^".
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  From what I’ve heard by the way she talks it doesn’t sound like her at all but I could also be wrong. I did see that Paul (McGillion) responded to her but it’s possible that he doesn’t know either. I also don’t think that she needs to put a ‘1’ behind her name. Now I wouldn’t mind it if she got a twitter because she’s awesome but I don’t think that it would look like that. Now as I said, I could be wrong and I won’t judge until I know.
                  I agree. I don't think anything about that Twitter account seems right at all, and I know other Stargate actors have had similar problems in the past with impersonators. I wanted to know if anyone else thought the same as I noticed that Paul McGillion replied and I'm afraid he is mistaken. I don't have a Twitter account and have no way to verify that it's false, so I thought I'd post about it here.

Comment

i have one, i can ask if she is the real deal but don't have any idea how to ask that to someone and not getting someone mad ore something like that O.o
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
                      i have one, i can ask if she is the real deal but don't have any idea how to ask that to someone and not getting someone mad ore something like that O.o
                      I know! I'm not sure what that would accomplish as a fake account holder would surely just continue lying. I thought that maybe the Twitter account affiliated with her might know something:

https://twitter.com/higginsoninfo

Comment

kk i send a tweet to them, and now hoping they will react soon ^^.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crusoe89 View Post

I am almost completely positive that it is not her. There is a guy from Brazil (I know his name but will not post it here) that is completely obsessed with her. I heard he stole several of her personal photos and set up fake Facebook and Twitter accounts. He has been tweeting to all of the other stargate actors trying to find out anything he can about her, wanting to know where she is. There is a warning about him on one of the Torri fan pages on Facebook. The only thing that makes me feel better is that he is a long distance stalker for now.
                          To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

She told one Trekgate that she has a stalker. So its posseble that that guy is the stalker where she was talking about? Jeez it sound creepy that he is doing that to reach her. Stealing photo's and that kind of stuff. I hope he will stay a long distance stalker for her sake. I looked to the persons that acount was following and some of the SG actors i had the feeling that she didn't know them so my feeling was indeed that it is a imposter.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
                              I am almost completely positive that it is not her. There is a guy from Brazil (I know his name but will not post it here) that is completely obsessed with her. I heard he stole several of her personal photos and set up fake Facebook and Twitter accounts. He has been tweeting to all of the other stargate actors trying to find out anything he can about her, wanting to know where she is. There is a warning about him on one of the Torri fan pages on Facebook. The only thing that makes me feel better is that he is a long distance stalker for now.
                              That's horrible - poor Torri!

Well, it looks like the account is gone, thank goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
                                Oh wow, that’s scary and awful and must be hard for her to know, I also hope that he will stay in Brazil and that it won’t go anywhere further than him doing what he have already done (even if that’s awful and shouldn’t happen either).
                                Torri is truly amazing and deserve nothing but the best so hopefully this will stay away as well.

I think for me it was the way it was written but also the way things were said like calling Sedge the B-word which doesn't seem like something she would do, and it was also all in the spelling, it didn't seem to be someone who is an English speaking native and especially not someone who is as articulated as Torri is.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X