No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wallpapr Weir.jpg This is a wallpaper i make a while ago. Its not perfect but im still learning with a other program how te make it. o wel i like it and hope you guys like it also ^^
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, that's not bad! Keep at it!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thank you ^^. i will try when im bored again then LOL
        sigpic

Comment

TGtyS%20PR%200912%20078.jpgTGtyS%20PR%200912%20042.jpgTGtyS%20PR%200912%20041.jpg

So a couple photo's from Torri one Trekgate. I toke it from the website ^^. Sorry guys i have to much energy right now so im a little bit spamming around on a fiew threads.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't mind spamming the pretty!

Comment

kk im glad. Then i will keep spamming ^^. my friend took some pictures from her... hmm lets see where i hide them. *ducked in her files* SAM_1286.jpgSAM_1293.jpgSAM_1254.jpg look found some. They are not al great.
              sigpic

Comment

Yay for teh pretteh!!

Comment

LOL indeed. She was pretty indeed. o boy.... starting to feel like teal'c with that indeed crap LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
                    kk im glad. Then i will keep spamming ^^. my friend took some pictures from her... hmm lets see where i hide them. *ducked in her files* [ATTACH=CONFIG]36638[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]36639[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]36640[/ATTACH] look found some. They are not al great.
                    OMG, did Torri paint her nails dark blue (or maybe it's black and the lighting is just making it look blue)? Awesome! I love it when she shows her cute little punk side.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      OMG, did Torri paint her nails dark blue (or maybe it's black and the lighting is just making it look blue)? Awesome! I love it when she shows her cute little punk side.
                      they where black ^^. punk side???? and cute nice combi LOL. she is cute thats for sure.
                      sigpic

Comment

3834_4776164412064_206001067_n.jpgTGtyS%200912%2000109-2.jpgTGtyS%200912%2000117-2.jpgtorri on trekgate.jpgtorri trekgate 1.jpg
                        So a couple more photo's from trekgate. Found them on i-net ^^. i have some others that my friend make but need to play with htem beecause she moved to much to take a couple of nice photo's LOL.
                        sigpic

Comment

Your attachments aren't showing up...

Comment

they do now by my. i edit them so think they doing it. otherwice i will do it again ^^
                            sigpic

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

ofcourse ^^. don't have that much anymore... so need to find something else to spam with. *thinks*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X