Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Where'd you get it? People have told me how to find that movie but I never write it down and I always forget.
    I got it directly from Sabrina Karine. I just emailed her and we set things up. It was $12.00 EU which came out to be $15.41 US. I paid through PayPal. I don't know what the rules are here for posting someone's email address so I will just give you the YouTube link for the Trailer where I found it. If you read down through the comments you will find her email address. She is very nice. I ordered the DVD on Aug 28th and it arrived on Sept. 4th. traveling from France to Pennsylvania USA. The DVD is just a copy that she burns herself on her computer but it contains some special features including bloopers. It was well worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhi6RblE8Ng
    To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
      I got it directly from Sabrina Karine. I just emailed her and we set things up. It was $12.00 EU which came out to be $15.41 US. I paid through PayPal. I don't know what the rules are here for posting someone's email address so I will just give you the YouTube link for the Trailer where I found it. If you read down through the comments you will find her email address. She is very nice. I ordered the DVD on Aug 28th and it arrived on Sept. 4th. traveling from France to Pennsylvania USA. The DVD is just a copy that she burns herself on her computer but it contains some special features including bloopers. It was well worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhi6RblE8Ng

Thank you!!!

Comment

OMG! What is wrong with me? I haven't been on in ages! I feel really bad now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary Weir22 View Post
          OMG! What is wrong with me? I haven't been on in ages! I feel really bad now.....
          Okay... depends on when you were here last really... So, when was that?

It's not like you missed much since then, so you're good.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ummmm..... *Calculates* About September last year ish?

I don't think I ever commented on here but I always enjoyed seeing the pics of Torri....

*Face palm* Duh, who doesn't?

9960024_gal.jpg

Just a little thing so that I can semi join in....

Comment

Ummmm..... *Calculates* About September last year ish?
              If you don't disappear on us again until September 2013 (unless the Mayans were right and we won't be here) you're good.

Comment

I'll at least try to come on every sunday... Start of the new curriculum year is always a *****.

Comment

I'll at least try to come on every sunday... Start of the new curriculum year is always a *****.
                  Sounds like a plan...

Comment

Hehe, it is nice to be back here though.... I think I mostly commented on the Sparky thread though rather than this one......

Comment

Hehe, it is nice to be back here though.... I think I mostly commented on the Sparky thread though rather than this one......
                      You are most welcome to join that thread... they are currently doing a rewatch, and today was The Long Goodbye... I think they're finished though, so the thread isn't moving as fast as when it does when they're watching.

Comment

*Whistles* Steamy Sparky tension then today....... I may do at some point.

Comment

*Whistles* Steamy Sparky tension then today.......
                          Something like it...

The rewatch is every sunday. I personally haven't been around much for the rewatches except for episodes that feature Kate Heightmeyer (for obvious reasons). I always seem to have nothing to do for those.

Comment

I wonder why?! Hehehe should be fun!

Comment

The post-a-thons are awesome! We're always glad to have more people join us for some good clean snarky fun!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What does WOW mean on this thread?
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X